PDA

View Full Version : hi im new, just need your criticism

juan23
08-21-2009, 01:43 PM
im 20yrs old, 323lbs , 6ft tall my goals are to drop as much fat as possible and build as much muscle as possible(dont we all) but yeah here you go be gentle :thumbup: lol

these pics were taken about a month ago , my traps are a bit bigger now and so are my biceps and pecs, i wish i had some before and afters

sorry for the quality damn phone, and i need to get better pics ill see if i can get my lil bro to take some bigger pics
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn87/silveradoman06/IMAG0027.jpg

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn87/silveradoman06/IMAG0024.jpg

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn87/silveradoman06/IMAG0023.jpg

bill
08-21-2009, 02:22 PM
Only helpful thing I give you is check out Mike Wolfe "Wolfy" powerlifter that has lost a lot of fat. I don't think he is on much anymore though. Unholy is another that might be able to help. Track your diet and go one day at a time.

bass slayer
08-21-2009, 02:29 PM
You look very strong, what are your current lifting stats? Do you have your diet in check and are you throwing in any cardio? I believe in as little as 3 months, with a proper diet and some cardio along with lifting heavy, you will see great results. Good luck.

d0rkyd00d
08-21-2009, 03:55 PM
Diet is key.

You might want to check out the newest article in the articles section, on the main page, about whether to bulk or cut. Set a goal weight and bf%, then make sure you're eating the correct amount of calories to lose weight, and enough protein to make sure you are losing as little muscle as possible (but given you're just starting out, that probably won't be an issue).

Diet is much more important than cardio.

juan23
08-21-2009, 06:14 PM
Diet is key.

You might want to check out the newest article in the articles section, on the main page, about whether to bulk or cut. Set a goal weight and bf%, then make sure you're eating the correct amount of calories to lose weight, and enough protein to make sure you are losing as little muscle as possible (but given you're just starting out, that probably won't be an issue).

Diet is much more important than cardio.

i dont do much cardio , i do about 15-25min of the punching bag when i do upper body.

im trying to watch what i eat but its hard to count calories i dont know much about that stuff but ill be sure to read up and learn about it, right know ive been getting leaner so i guess im doing something right , i workout 21/2-3 hours when i hit the gym about 5 times a week.:strong:

juan23
08-21-2009, 06:20 PM
You look very strong, what are your current lifting stats? Do you have your diet in check and are you throwing in any cardio? I believe in as little as 3 months, with a proper diet and some cardio along with lifting heavy, you will see great results. Good luck.

well for cardio i hit the punching bag 15-25min a day when i go , but i know i need another form of cardio , maybe ill start on the bike

as for a diet i basically just follow the chicken and tuna diet but i need to get it down right.

my lifting stats to tell you the truth i wouldnt know, i dont max out cuz i never have a spotter

today i did 245lbs 10 times for bench but as for my max i wouldnt know im scared to find out lol

i care more about my appearence than strength really

ZenMonkey
08-21-2009, 07:23 PM
Get your diet in check (we can help you do that)

Get on Starting Strength (Sticky in the Bodybuilding Section)

Read the article "How to do cardio... if you must" on wannabebig.com and do the prescribed HIIT on 2 of your "off" days.

juan23
08-21-2009, 07:44 PM
Get your diet in check (we can help you do that)

Get on Starting Strength (Sticky in the Bodybuilding Section)

Read the article "How to do cardio... if you must" on wannabebig.com and do the prescribed HIIT on 2 of your "off" days.

ill check it out for sure, anything helps me at this point and im very dedicated ill go through the park stepping on dog turds if it were to make me stronger lol

Rip.66.
08-21-2009, 11:13 PM
Whatever you do...don't quit. Ever. Good luck man, I hope your looking like arnold someday..lol

btw..im doin the same thing you are pretty much

jp2
08-21-2009, 11:25 PM
Ya check out Unholy's log, and the writeup on him. He's done an amazing job. http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127320 Maybe he'll see this post and give you some tips.

juan23
08-21-2009, 11:30 PM
Whatever you do...don't quit. Ever. Good luck man, I hope your looking like arnold someday..lol

btw..im doin the same thing you are pretty much

quitting is not in my vocabulary, i dont know man the post workout feeling is just amazing , i truly know what arnold was talking about when he was talking about the pump and cumming lol , its my drug and im hooked i cant stop and i wont stop -pdiddy lol

Ya check out Unholy's log, and the writeup on him. He's done an amazing job. http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127320 Maybe he'll see this post and give you some tips.

ill make sure to read this in the morning its late and i need my rest today was my upper body day and im drained

thanks for the help guys this forum if full of helpful people not like other forums ive been to that just postwhore

dannyocean1996
08-29-2009, 03:24 PM
get the diet in check, some light cardio a couple times a week and keep lifting heavy and often