PDA

View Full Version : need help on a diet plan!!!!

LA DP6.0
08-23-2009, 01:08 PM
Well guys I'm going to be a senior in high school... and I know a diet plan will be hard to follow... but I will do it...can anyone help me with one...I will have baseball class for about 1 1/2 hors and then I will have the gym after school for lifting....
Ohh and what protien shakes work good??
Thanks, Jorge

Off Road
08-23-2009, 01:35 PM
You'd probably have to give these guys more to go on than that.

At least give them your size, activity level, and goals.

LA DP6.0
08-23-2009, 02:14 PM
Specs: 5'8" 235 lbs some muscle and a bit on the heavy side....
Well my goals are to be get a big, but in a good way...want to lose inches but I want to gain muscle....

Off Road
08-23-2009, 02:31 PM
Cool...pretty much what most of us want. You should probably start by reading this articls http://www.wannabebig.com/diet-and-nutrition/to-bulk-or-to-cut-that-is-the-question-or-is-it/ so that you'll get a better idea of the ammount of calories you'll be needing.

Then go read this article http://www.wannabebig.com/diet-and-nutrition/eating-optimally-for-massive-size-and-strength/ so that you'll have a good idea of how to break up your meals and what should be included in each of them.

LA DP6.0
08-23-2009, 02:33 PM
Thanx a lot bro...ill read them...

Alvin06
08-31-2009, 04:56 AM
In order to keep off the weight in the future, you may have to make some lifestyle changes to stay slim. Donít give up before you start. Thereís usually more than one solution to any weight gain reason. Just remain open-minded, and be willing to change to get the results you desire.

LA DP6.0
09-06-2009, 10:49 PM
yea i know... but i think it will be worth it....
still havnt came up with a diet plan..

digitaldream
09-14-2009, 01:29 PM
When selecting a meal plan, make sure you are consuming a balanced and complete diet. Your assignment is to set realistic and attainable diet goals. Start by following the simple guidelines below.

Nutritional
and Diet Plan Guidelines

1. Commit to consuming 4 - 6 small meals and snacks everyday.

2. To succeed, you must plan ahead by packing your foods the night before. Thus, you should always have fresh and low-fat foods around.

3. Keep it simple. Don't get too caught up on the specifics or your diet. Start by simply just counting calories.

4. Eat your foods slower.

5. Make healthier food selections like fruits, vegetables, whole grain cereals, and beans, low-fat or nonfat dairy products, low fat meats, fish and skinless poultry.

6. Avoid foods that are high in fat and calories.

7. Avoid foods that are high in sugars such as pastries, candy bars, pies and candy.

8. Use a variety of fruits and vegetables in your nutrition plan. Start by trying to eat 5 total vegetable and fruit servings every single day.

Select from the following list of nutritionally balanced diet meal plans. Also, to help simplify your choices, each diet meal plan comes with it's very own grocery list.

VikingWarlord
11-28-2009, 09:29 AM
1. Commit to consuming 4 - 6 small meals and snacks everyday.

2. To succeed, you must plan ahead by packing your foods the night before. Thus, you should always have fresh and low-fat foods around.

5. Make healthier food selections like fruits, vegetables, whole grain cereals, and beans, low-fat or nonfat dairy products, low fat meats, fish and skinless poultry.

6. Avoid foods that are high in fat and calories.

3 and a half of your 8 "guidelines" are complete bull****. I say half because 5 is partially true, except for the low fat parts of it.

Fat doesn't make you fat. In fact, fats are necessary for proper functioning of several body processes.

Also, eating more often is unnecessary. There is no evidence whatsoever to suggest any kind of superiority. If there was, Intermittent Fasting wouldn't work for anyone. It's comfort and convenience only. Same thing with packing food ahead of time. Not necessary, but makes things a little more convenient depending on your schedule.