PDA

View Full Version : Up your mASS

Pages : 1 [2] 3

The_Chicken_Daddy
05-10-2002, 04:51 PM
Dude, you do realise we all hate you right?

God damn lean bastard...

rookiebldr
05-10-2002, 05:30 PM
I hate you. ;) Legs look great.

gino
05-13-2002, 09:20 AM
Wow, I feel like shiznit today. I went to a bachelor party saturday night - stupidity took over and told me that pulling an all-nighter was not a bad idea. I arrived at the banquet hall at 6:00pm in Providence. We partied there until about 10:30 and then we all went to the Foxy Lady for some nekkid women sight-seeing. We got 3 of my friends(including "the bachelor") into the ring for some oil wrestling with strippers. That was probably the funniest thing I've ever seen - three of my drunk friends in boxers, all oiled up, letting strippers kick their asses. After the Foxy, we all went back to the marriott, where we rented out a floor just for the party, and rocked into the early morning. When I left at 8:00 am to bring a friend home, everyone was still up and going strong, even the bachelor... I brought the friend home and then drove 1-1/2 hours home. I got home at about 10:00am, cleaned up and tried to go to sleep. I slept off and on for 4 hours and then got up. yadda yadda yadda blah

MonStar
05-14-2002, 07:32 AM
gino-
Jeez man just saw your pics and your trap and lat development is excellent. Keep up the hard work bro!! Whats your diet been like to drop the bodyfat?

MS

gino
05-14-2002, 08:05 AM
Thanks for the compliments.

Here's what I ate yesterday. I tweak it occasionally, but I don't stray far from this chow schedule...

Meal 1 - 7:00am
Protein shake(40g milk & egg/15g whey)
1/2 cup bran cereal
2 tablespoons pb

Meal 2 - 10:00 am
2 chicken breast
1 pack oatmeal

Meal 3 - 12:30pm
1 can tuna with
2 slices wheat bread or 1/2 cup brown rice
pure protein bar

Meal 4 - 3:30pm
2 chicken breast
1 slice wheat bread

5:30 - 15g amino acids

Meal 5 - 6:30(post workout)
4 scoops ultra fuel
40g whey

Meal 6 - 8:30
8 oz steak
spinach/olives in balsamic vinegar

Meal 8 - 11:00
8-10 eggs (6-8 whites/2 whole)
flax

MonStar
05-14-2002, 08:06 AM
Seems kind of similar to my diet. I am doing an isocaloric diet but its closer to 40/30/30. Good luck man do you have any idea what your calorie intake is like? Mine is right around 11 x my bodyweight. Which is pretty good I guess for me at losing fat.

MS

gino
05-14-2002, 08:18 AM
It's about 2400 calories, or 12x my bodyweight.

chris mason
05-14-2002, 11:11 AM
Nice pics Gino. Your back looks very lean!

Reinier
05-14-2002, 11:16 AM
you look good. lean as ****

gino
05-15-2002, 08:18 AM
Thanks for the compliments. It's still strange hearing compliments on my legs because they were always my most underdeveloped bodypart, and I still have a bit of the chicken-legs complex I had years ago.

Great title Chris. lmao @ bullsh!t detector

Had a great leg workout yesterday. I haven't been that close to puking in a long time, but luckily the gym was opened up, letting the cool breeze flow through the weights area. Here's how it went:

SQUAT
-2 warmup
-2 working sets @ 335 lbs - 13 / 9 reps

SLDL
-1 warmup
-2 working sets @ 185 lbs - 18 / 15 reps

LEG EXT/CURL superset
-2 supersets - 8 - 12 reps each exercise

I achieved at least 12 reps on my first working set with 335, so I'll be bumping up to 345 next week. Here's what I've eaten today:

7:30am
-Protein shake (40g egg/milk, 15g whey)
-1 slice wheat bread
-1 tbsp peanutbutter

10:15am
-1 can tuna w/honey mustard
-1/2 of a whole wheat wrap
-1/2 pure protein bar

The_Chicken_Daddy
05-15-2002, 08:55 AM
Why such low weight/high reps for stiffs?

ericg
05-15-2002, 10:26 AM
Nice job squating man!!

I was also wondering how you like the 12 rep goal that you currently use? Have you ever trained with lets say 5 rep max sets? How would you compare one to the other, or any other method you have tried?

gino
05-15-2002, 10:34 AM
A couple reasons I prefer high rep SLDLs

1. After squatting, my back is usually fatigued to the point where I don't want TOO much stress on it, so I use a lighter weight for SLDL.

2. I find moderate to high reps work better for movements that involve many muscle groups and/or large ones. For instance, I find a couple sets of 10-12 rep squats at a moderate weight fatigue my muscles more efficiently than a couple heavy sets at 4-5 reps, even if in both scenarios, the sets are taken to (near) failure. However, an isolation movement like bicep curls, I usually prefer lower reps because it is a small muscle group, on which all of the stress is placed - fatigue will happen very quickly to the target muscle group...very efficient at low to moderate reps.

I do switch it up once in a while when I get the urge to pile on the weight, but I stick to this philosophy most of the time.

MonkeyBoy
05-15-2002, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by gino
SLDL
-1 warmup
-2 working sets @ 185 lbs - 18 / 15 reps

Light ?? Oh jesus! I really suck...

gino
05-15-2002, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by ericg
Nice job squating man!!

I was also wondering how you like the 12 rep goal that you currently use? Have you ever trained with lets say 5 rep max sets? How would you compare one to the other, or any other method you have tried?

Although I didn't see this question before I replied, I think I answered this with the #2 point in my previous post. I really like the 12 rep goal I set with each exercise, ESPECIALLY with squats though. A couple workouts ago, I actually did higher weight/lower rep squats, and even noted in my post about the workout that my legs didn't feel as worked as they did with higher rep squats. I've used just about every set/rep combination of squatting known to man - best set of 3, 5 sets of 5, 10 sets of 10, 20 rep, 3 sets of 8, etc... I like the method I'm using now the best though.

ericg
05-15-2002, 02:58 PM
Thanks Gino!!

the doc
05-15-2002, 05:15 PM
i like your philosophy gino :)

gino
05-16-2002, 01:36 PM
Seems to work well. I think I'll throw in a heavy week every now and then though because of how well squats went this week. Prior to last week (when I squatted REAL heavy), I only got 335 for 10 reps. This week I got it for 13. I'm not sure if the real heavy squats last week had anything to do with it, but it's something worth investigating.

gino
05-16-2002, 02:17 PM
By the way, I can't even f'ing walk today. My legs haven't been this sore since...ever. Chest abs went well last night, but again I didn't get that 12th rep. I'm gonna go with real heavy dumbell press next week. Maybe with 120s. We'll see. Here's what the workout looked like:

FLAT DUMBELL PRESS
2 warmups
2 working sets beyond failure @ 100lbs - 11+, 9+ reps

INCLINE SMITH MACHINE
2 working sets to failure @ 225lbs - 9, 7 reps

CABLE CROSSOVER
2 working sets - 14, 10 reps

INCLINE CRUNCH / FLAT BENCH LEG RAISE
2 supersets beyond failure

gino
05-17-2002, 10:24 AM
Last night was back/calves:

PULLUPS - weighted 25 lbs
1 warmup
3 sets beyond failure - 9+, 7+, 6+ reps

ROWS - t bar
3 sets beyond failure - 12+, 11+, 9+ reps

Standing calf raises
2 warmup
3 sets to failure - 14, 12, 10 reps

Donkey calf raise
1 set beyond failure - high reps, wasn't counting

gino
05-17-2002, 10:32 AM
Yesterday's chow schedule:

-Protein shake(40g milk/egg, 15g whey)
-1/2 cup bran cereal w/skim

10:00am
-1 can tuna
-1/2 whole wheat wrap
-1/2 pure protein bar

1:00pm
-lg chicken breast
-1 pack plain oatmeal
-1/2 pure protein bar

4:00pm
-8 oz turkey breast
-1/2 whole wheat wrap

5:30
-15g liquid aminos

7:00pm post workout
-4 scoop ultra fuel (100g)
-4 scoops whey (40g)

9:00pm
-ckicken breast w/marinara

12:00 (bed)
-8 egg whites
-flax

gino
05-21-2002, 11:34 AM
After a nice lazy weekend, I hit the gym hard yesterday and did a shoulders/arms workout.

Shoulder press - dumbells
-2 warmup
-3 working sets @ 80 lbs - 9, 8, 6 reps

lateral raise
-1 warmup
-3 working sets - 12+, 10+, 8+ reps

hammer curls - both arms together (performed back/elbows flat against wall)
-2 warmup
-3 working sets beyond failure @ 40 lbs - 10+, 9+, 6+ reps

e-z bar curls (8 second negative/explosive positive)
-1 set beyond failure - 8+ reps

skull crushers - standard straight bar
-1 warmup
-3 sets to failure @ 105 lbs - 10, 8, 7 reps

press downs - rope
-1 set beyond failure - 12+ reps

gino
05-21-2002, 01:28 PM
Going to try getting a leg workout in before Static-X show tonight. Not sure if I'll be able to though because it's 3:30 and I'm still at work - the concert starts at 7:30. I gotta do laundry too...damn.

Speaking about legs, they're growing much faster than the rest of me for some reason. I'm having trouble finding pants that fit my thighs now and it sucks.

Relentless
05-21-2002, 01:32 PM
Speaking about legs, they're growing much faster than the rest of me for some reason. I'm having trouble finding pants that fit my thighs now and it sucks.

A friend of mine with rather large quads says that the GAP 'Relaxed' khakis fit his legs pretty well; they're designed to sorta hang loose on mere mortals, but for the buff, they have a not-bad fit.

Good luck
Callahan

gino
05-22-2002, 07:07 AM
Yeah, I actually got a pair of pants at Gap about a month ago that fit really well. I have pretty good luck at Abercrombie too. I don't know why I even bother going into Structure or Banana Republic any more - even the shirts don't fit me at these places. To get a shirt to fit my shoulders, I have to get one so oversized it goes half way down my legs. Jesus, I don't think I'm big enough to have trouble finding proper fitting clothes. I hate skinny models who make all clothes look good.

Alex.V
05-22-2002, 07:14 AM
lmao. I hear you, gino. Try renting a tux, and finding one that fits right.

MonStar
05-22-2002, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Belial
lmao. I hear you, gino. Try renting a tux, and finding one that fits right.

Haha thats the truth! Anytime I wore a tux to Prom holy sh!t it was such a godd*mn joke. Sh!t f*cking pisses me off. Really can get annoying really really fast. Sports coat is always way too damn big. Like a fat person coat. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

MS

gino
05-22-2002, 09:31 AM
Yeah, dress pants are usually even tougher to find than casual, which sucks because I have to dress nice for work every day. The Claiborne pleated silk dress pants I found at Filenes fit great, so I bought 4 pairs of them. Unfortunately, they were $80 each... I have to sinch like 3-4" out of the waist of most of my pants with safety pins. It's been a while since I wore a tux, but I'm sure it'll suck really bad when the occasion comes again.

Speaking of legs, I think I'll be skipping this weeks leg workout because I tweaked my back last night in the mosh pit and I'm also a couple days behind schedule with the workouts. I'll probably just go right to chest/abs workout tonight and throw in a couple sets of leg extensions/curls. It sucks cause I was really looking forward to squatting, but I don't feel comfortable putting 345 on my shoulders tonight.

the doc
05-22-2002, 09:41 AM
lol!

gino i finally understood the title of you journal

ASS!

The_Chicken_Daddy
05-22-2002, 09:51 AM
Anyone else laughing at the prospect of Gino in silk pants?

Paul Stagg
05-22-2002, 10:01 AM
Yes. But he can probably pull it off, whereas I would look like an old fat queen.

Gino - I found that Bugle Boy Khakis are also cut generously thru the ass and thigh for those of us with legs larger than 20 inches.

Dress pants - Crazy horse brand from I *think* JC penny are working for me - but they are fat pants, so the waist is a little big.

I noticed upon getting into my *nonfat* Livis 560s that while the waist is more comfortable, the legs are not. Seems Westside has put a little size on me bum.

ericg
05-22-2002, 10:04 AM
Again, I wish I had Gino's problems!!

Cool that you kicked ass in the pit Gino!

gino
05-22-2002, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy
Anyone else laughing at the prospect of Gino in silk pants?

lol, they're not 100% silk dumdum

lmao @ crazy horse "fat pants"

Although I do have a touch of the ghetto booty syndrome, the problem isn't that the ass is so big, rather it's the ass/thighs to waist ratio. My thighs are only 6" smaller than my waist. You can see in that last picture I posted how my thighs are big compared to my waist.

The_Chicken_Daddy
05-23-2002, 01:31 PM
So Gino, what do you take in post w/o when cutting?

100g liquid carbs right? is it a 50/50 blend of dextrose/malto?

how much protein?

gino
05-23-2002, 06:28 PM
100g carbs + 40g whey + various vitamins + glutamine

I like it a lot

Did a heavy chest workout today and it totally sucked because my shoulders are all fuked up from the Static-X mosh pit. Can't imagine what shape I'm gonna be in after 12 hours at Ozzfest...

Savannah
05-23-2002, 07:11 PM
Haven't taken a look in here in awhile Gino!
Your legs are AMAZING!
So is the rest too!:p

gino
05-24-2002, 07:25 AM
Thanks hun. I've been working really hard.

ericg
05-24-2002, 07:36 AM
Hey Gino,

I am wondering how you warmup for you squats and other compound movements? How many reps do you stop at, obviously you must use a lower weight? For instance do you do 135*5, 225*5, then your two worksets shooting for 2sets of 12, with an all out effort? Also do you stretch before? Thanks man!!

gino
05-24-2002, 10:34 AM
I usually walk on the treadmill for 5 minutes to get some blood flowing and then stretch for a few minutes. Then it's 135 x 10, then quickly stretch to get any remaining kinks out. Then it's 225 x 5-6. Then the warmup is over, I load the plates on and it's time to go crazy.

ericg
05-24-2002, 02:26 PM
Sweet man, thanks. Have a kick asz weekend.

gino
05-29-2002, 11:34 AM
Just coming out of my hangover today. Damn, these things get longer as you get older... I had an excellent workout last night though - I did back and arms together because I fell a little behind schedule after taking the weekend off. I also spent some time over the stove last night whipping up a great chicken/vegetable stir fry. 24 oz chicken, broccoli, sliced squash and zucchini, and string beans mixed together, seasoned with garlic/teriyaki/olive oil. I had some last night and some for lunch today, and there's one serving left - the hour I spent cooking was well worth it. Tonight I'll be training legs.

gino
06-03-2002, 08:12 AM
Finally, I'm back after a long week. Last week I partied a little more than usual and had a short work week, so I haven't been around.

Here's a summary: Went out last friday, saturday, and sunday night. Got blasted at an all day/night barbeque monday. Went to a bar I used to bounce at for dollar draft night tuesday. Stayed in wednesday night, and went deep sea fishing all day thursday - cracked open the first beer of the day at 10:30 am and went steady until we got off the water at 5:00pm. Went home, cleaned up, and went out thursday night. Took a vacation day friday so I could get some stuff done before I went to NYC friday night. Started drinking on the way down to NYC at 6:00 pm and didn't stop until 6:00 am saturday. Drove home saturday, took a 4 hour nap, and went out at night to some bars in springfield. Now I'm back to work and back to reality, but damn was that fun...expensive, but fun. Didn't sleep, eat, or train enough last week so I'm gonna be really good this week and get back on track.

heathj
06-03-2002, 08:59 AM
:thumbup:

Sounds like what my summer will be like ;)

The_Chicken_Daddy
06-03-2002, 09:59 AM
Sounds like fun man. Are you still supposed to be cutting?

Maki Riddington
06-03-2002, 09:42 PM
What's your current weight at now?
Looking good as usual.

gino
06-04-2002, 08:59 AM
Thanks Maki. I'm at 198 last time I checked, but I probably put on a couple pounds last week with all the burgers and beer I had. If I diet flawlessly this week, I'll be right back to where I was before though. Yeah chigs, last week aside, I'm still trying to shed a couple more pounds of fat.

gino
06-04-2002, 02:13 PM
Here's my last 3 workouts(friday, sunday, monday). I'll try to get this journal caught up.

Chest/Abs
Dumbell flat press - 2 warmup, 2 sets to failure @ 100 lb
Incline Smith press - 2 sets to near failure @ 225 lb
Flye machine - 2 sets beyond failure
Hanging leg raise - 2 sets beyond failure
Medicine ball crunch - 2 sets beyond failure

Back/Calves
Weighted pullups - 3 sets beyond failure @ 25 lbs
T-Bar Row/barbell row superset - 2 beyond failure
Reverse flyes/shrug superset - 2 to failure
Standing calf raise - 3 sets to failure
Leg press calf raise - 1 set beyond failure

Shoulders/Arms
Dumbell press - 3 sets to failure @ 80 lb
Side lateral raise - 3 sets beyond failure
Hammer curls(simultaneous w/dumbells) - 3 sets beyond failure
Cable curls - 1 set to failure
Behind head(2 arm) dumbell extensions - 3 sets to failure
Cable pressdown - 1 set beyond failure

Feeling very sore from last 2 workouts. Tonight I'll either train legs or do some light cardio. I've trained very hard 3 out of the last 4 days, so I'll probably just walk for 30 minutes. Diet has been excellent last few days since my binge last week. I've also been enjoying the striped bass I caught last week. I got a 40" and a 36"striper last thursday and I've been cooking up a couple pounds every night. Gotta eat it while it's fresh. Here's my recipe that can't be beat

All in one of those rectangular baking dishes:
1. Chop up 2 garlic cloves very thin shavings and put into dish with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Spread around bottom of dish.
2. Slice fish into pieces about 1" wide by 3 " long and place evenly across bottom. I use enough to completely cover bottom of dish.
3. Sprinkle some lemon pepper seasoning over fish
4. Chop up 1/4 - 1/2 cup onions and sprinkle over fish evenly
5. Slice up 1 large tomato into small chunks and evenly place over fish.
6. Mix 2 tablespoons of lemon extract with 1/3 cup water and pour over fish.
7. Bake in preheated oven @ 400 degrees for about 25 minutes.

The fish will soak up the juices and taste like some gourmet shiat. Probably works with any light fish, but this is the first time I've tried it.

gino
06-05-2002, 10:37 AM
Last night I took off from the gym and relaxed all evening before getting 7 hours of great sleep last night. Felt real pumped last night for some reason. Thought it was just me, but my girl came over last night and said that my arms looked "swollen and more veiny than usual." Even this morning before eating anything I felt it too. Got a couple pimples recently on shoulders too - must have some hormonal crap going on. Workouts are better than ever though, so I'm not complaining.

gino
06-13-2002, 11:13 AM
Been slacking on the journal. Took last night off, but had a good leg workout tuesday night. My knees were sore for some reason, and I don't know why. It's happened a couple times in the last month and I'm not sure what it is. Sometimes when I go up stairs or try to squat, my knees feel sore right in the knee cap area. It's not like a ligament or muscle strain, but something else. I've never felt it before and never had knee problems, but it prevents me from squatting, so it really sucks... Leg press didn't bother me as much, so I did those instead. It's been months since I did leg presses, and the great gains I've made squatting have really translated to some great leg press strength gains since I last did them. Here's how the workout went:

LEG PRESS
-2 warmups
-3 sets to near failure(9 plates each side + 1 plate on top) - 15, 12, 10 reps

Leg curl/SLDL Superset
-2 supersets

Leg Extension
-2 sets to failure

Thanks to the supersets, my hammies are very tender and tight. I'd suggest trying these for anyone looking for a little variety in their ham workout. I do these supersets about once a month, and love them.

gino
06-13-2002, 11:53 AM
Did some searching and I think I found my knee problem... I think it's a patellar problem. Here's some reading on it. Doesn't sound terrible, but it's still a concern... It doesn't always require surgery, but usually at least some sort of therapy and rest.

What do patellar problems feel like?

Chondromalacia patellae exists when there is damage to the articular cartilage underneath the patella. This does not necessarily mean that the knee will be painful. Some people never have problems. Others experience vague pain in the knee which is difficult to localize. Pain may be felt along the inside edge of the patella, though this is not always the case. Typically, people who have patello-femoral problems experience pain when walking down stairs or down hills. Keeping the knee bent for long periods, as in sitting in the car or sitting in the movie theater, may cause pain. The knee may feel as if it gives out on occasion. This is thought to be a reflex response to the pain and not because there is any instability in the knee.

The knee may grind or a crunching sound may occur when squatting or when going up and down stairs. If there is a considerable amount of wear and tear, there may be a feeling of popping, or clicking, when the knee is bent. This results when the uneven surfaces of the underside of the patella and the femoral groove rub against one another. The knee may swell with heavy use and become stiff and tight. This is usually because of fluid accumulating inside the knee joint - sometimes called water on the knee. This is not unique to patella problems, but occurs whenever the knee becomes inflamed.

gino
06-28-2002, 08:48 AM
Sorry about slacking on this journal so bad for anyone who cares. I've been managing the most intense project at work which has been taking all of my time at work and consuming most of my thinking outside work. My project is a milti-million dollar endeavor that I am fully responsible for it's execution. Coordinating efforts between sales/marketing, engineering, manufacturing, production planning, IS, finance, purchasing, distribution, and our vendors has been the biggest challenge I've ever faced. Today, some of the burden will be removed from my shoulders though, as I bring all of the department heads together for a 2:00 meeting and tell them what all of their responsibilities are and deadlines. Now that I've figured out what to do, they gotta do it. Now I just monitor their progress, keep everyone on track, and troubleshoot. Perfect timing for the meeting, because I have next week off, and I'd like to spend as little time as possible thinking about work. I'd also like to spend less time thinking about my ex, who I just broke up with last saturday, but that's not likely... It's the strangest thing too - We have a great time together, she worships me, and I can't stand to be without her, but for some reason it wasn't working. Figure that one out - I haven't been able to... I think it's just bad timing for us right now, but like a wise man once said, "Oh well, sh!t happens." lol - there, I even feel better just typing that. I've been on an emotional rollercoaster between my job and personal life and it's time for a vacation.

I assure you though, I've been training like a nutter as usual, and after letting the diet slide for a couple weeks, I'm back on track dieting like a champ. I swear that in 4 days of flawless dieting, I'm right back where I was before memorial day, about the time the diet started to slide. These last few days have reminded me how powerful dieting properly is. My knee feels better too. Last week I did walking lunges, high rep leg presses, and extensions without any problems. This week I skipped legs because my schedule caused me to fall behind on workouts and eliminating legs helped me catch up and give my knee more rest time. I don't like to go more than 7 days rest between bodyparts. My recent emotional stress has actually added more fire to my workouts which didn't seem possible until this week. For 1 hour while I'm in the gym, I don't have to be nice to anyone when I don't feel like it. I strap on the disk man, get real angry, and take it all out on the weights, but then leave the gym with a clear mind. Even one of my good friends who I shoot the sh!t with in the gym asked me yesterday what was wrong and why I didn't want to talk to him. I felt bad, but I gotta do what I gotta do, and I couldn't shut the anger off for some chit-chat yesterday. I'm supposed to have a rest day today, but I think I'll explode if I don't have an outlet for whatever I have brewing inside. I may just train anyways. Yeah I'm f'ed up, so f'ing what. lol

Here's what I'm eating today.

7:30
8 eggs(5 whites)
1 apple

10:30
protein bar
1/4 cup mixed nuts
1 slice wheat bread

1:00
1 chicken breast
4 oz lean hamburg
oatmeal

4:00
1 can tuna
1/4 cup mixed nuts
1 slice wheat bread

7:00
post-workout shake
50g dextrose, 40g whey

10:00
1 chicken breast
1 slice wheat bread

before bed - 1 cup cottage cheese or milk/egg protein shake

ericg
06-28-2002, 09:00 AM
Sucks bout the relationship man. Hope everything goes well for ya.

gino
06-28-2002, 09:50 AM
Thanks. Sh!t will work out - it always does for me.

The_Chicken_Daddy
06-28-2002, 10:12 AM
Cool to hear about the multi-million thing. You getting a big bonus or a large lump comission from it?

P.s. Pontius is the man.

"Excuse me Sir, could i trouble you for a kiss?"

gino
06-28-2002, 11:30 AM
Yeah, the project when completed will result in increased manufacturing productivity, reduced costs/increased gross margin, and increased sales. Depending on how much of each of these happens, I'll get a fat bonus, and if I hit my goals for each of these, I get a fat "masters club" ring reserved for outstanding salesmen which is 18K gold with a 1k diamond. I'd be so proud to sport one of those - I'd be the only one in the entire company not in sales to have one, which would be a great honor.

Tryska
06-28-2002, 03:56 PM
haven't given you a shout out in a while so i thought i'd swing through......

:spam:

ps - if you get the ring (which i hope you do), you realize it will clash with all your silver rope chains right? and the st. christopher medallion? and the little horn thingie. just thought i'd mention it. ;)

PowerManDL
06-29-2002, 02:11 AM
Don't listen to her Gino....she's impressed by anything that shines.

Marcel
06-29-2002, 05:25 AM
Gino is da man!

gino
07-08-2002, 07:03 AM
**bling bling**

Maybe I should ask to get the diamond set in Platinum... Then everyone could call me "icey" cause I'd be an iced-out mofo.

Just got back to work after a full week off. Feel so great, but not ready for work. Through strategic dieting, I managed to lose bodyfat last week despite drinking approximately 4,000 beers. Long poolside discussions with friends who bought huge houses and make big cash have brought self employment to the forefront of my priority list. I have many connections, and now I must put together a personal action plan for the next 12 months.

Tryska
07-08-2002, 08:32 AM
this doesn't involve any sort of pyramid scheme does it?

gino
07-08-2002, 12:23 PM
It involves taking out a loan for equipment & other start-up costs, employing skilled friends, using my personal business skills, and then taking advantage of the booming home building/improvement market. Home building and construction is growing like never before, so now is a great time to start. Many sub-contractors I know are booked 6 months in advance. Start-up costs can be quite inexpensive if you are a sub-contractor with a narrow focus(i.e. - roofing, or masonry, or drywall). Once you've established yourself with steady sub-contract work, re-invest profits to branch-out into other low-cost areas of sub-work. Hopefully, this eventually snowballs from sub-contracting into building contracting, once the ability to build a house from the ground up is possible.

Marcel
07-08-2002, 06:11 PM
"Bling bling
Everytime I come around yo city
Bling bling
Pinky ring worth about fifty
Bling bling
Everytime I buy a new ride
Bling bling
Lorenzos on Yokahama tires
Bling bling"

I wanna be a big business man like Gino damnit!
:D

gino
07-16-2002, 11:01 AM
Once again, lagging behind with the journal. I took this weekend off for Ozzfest saturday and recovery sunday. Last night went back to the gym, but the only bodypart not too sore to work was arms, so I did a nice bi/tri workout and went home. I'm not sure what I'll be able to do in the gym tonight. It'll be an odd combination because I have so many sore bodyparts right now. I think my hammies and abs are good to go.

Aside from a candy bar in the afternoon, I ate really well yesterday. Here's what I've eaten so far today:

9:30
6 eggs(3 white)
25g aminos
1 apple

12:30
4 oz turkey on
2 slices wheat bread
1 cup 1% cottage cheese

gino
07-17-2002, 01:49 PM
Last night I blasted my shoulders and abs. Great workout.

Dumbell press/front raise supersets
-2 sets to failure

Lateral raise/wide grip upright row supersets
-2 sets to failure

Twisting leg raises
-2 sets to failure

medecine ball crunches
-2 sets to failure

Diet was excellent yesterday aside from a few drinks last night. Didn't get enough sleep. Tonight will be an early night.

The_Chicken_Daddy
07-18-2002, 06:11 AM
You still cutting Gino?

P.s if you're not prepared to print the actual numbers, will you at least inform us if they're improving or regressing?

Tryska
07-18-2002, 07:07 AM
hey gino, i just saw your post on the pyramid scheme question.....that's cool. there's no better way to flip money, especially right now, then real estate.

gino
07-18-2002, 10:52 AM
You still cutting Gino?

P.s if you're not prepared to print the actual numbers, will you at least inform us if they're improving or regressing?

I'm holding steady at just under 8%. I got down to 7% but felt like I was losing some muscle trying to get lower, so I gained a few lbs back and I'm happy at 8% now. I have nice striations, ripped abs, good strength, and good size, so I'm content.

I'm going to pm my numbers to everyone but you cd. I'm improving or holding steady in all my lifts. I haven't been able to squat in a month because of the tattoo I got over my shoulder.

Originally posted by Tryska
hey gino, i just saw your post on the pyramid scheme question.....that's cool. there's no better way to flip money, especially right now, then real estate.

Yeah, I'm saving for a website right now, and once that's up and running, it'll pay for itself in a couple months and I'll start the contracting. I've got a 10 year plan written out and ready to go. I'm going to visit my father next weekend to get help because he's been a building contractor for 25 yrs.

Tryska
07-18-2002, 04:51 PM
ace. good luck to ya man.

The_Chicken_Daddy
07-19-2002, 04:42 AM
Don't you already have a website with photos of you and all your friends and your listed interests etc?

And when will you be taking some snaps of the ol' tat?

Tryska
07-19-2002, 07:56 AM
hee hee....i've seen that site chigs.....i guess "prime real estate" is some sort of codeword these days.

gino
07-22-2002, 08:54 AM
Don't you already have a website with photos of you and all your friends and your listed interests etc?

And when will you be taking some snaps of the ol' tat?

It was a cheesy site and I wasn't updating it enough, so I shut it down. I'll be taking tatt pics soon and I'll post them hopefully this week in this thread.

gino
07-25-2002, 06:51 AM
Finally, a workout update. Last night I trained LEGS. Ouch...

LEG PRESS
2 warmup
2 sets to near failure 12/10 reps - 9 plates each side + 1 on top

Standing Leg Curls one leg at a time
1 warmup
2 sets beyond failure 13/10 reps

Leg Extensions
2 sets beyond failure

My legs were shot after only 6 total working sets, so the workout only took about 30 minutes. Went home, sucked down a high carb/whey shake and fell asleep on the couch for 2 hours. Tonight is chest/abs.

BennettBoy
07-25-2002, 08:33 AM
I'm new around here gino and been checking out your journal. Your pictures look great. Have you ever competed....or just like to stay lean like that all the time?

Also, sounds like you have alot of fun on the weekends with friends and women:D

I am about to be recently divorced and seem to be having too much fun on the weekends as well. To be honest, I like reading about it though because I get really bored quickly with folks that bodybuild and seem to think nothing else in life matters.

Do your parents live in Mass too?

Peace.

gino
07-25-2002, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by BennettBoy
I'm new around here gino and been checking out your journal. Your pictures look great. Have you ever competed....or just like to stay lean like that all the time?

Also, sounds like you have alot of fun on the weekends with friends and women:D

I am about to be recently divorced and seem to be having too much fun on the weekends as well. To be honest, I like reading about it though because I get really bored quickly with folks that bodybuild and seem to think nothing else in life matters.

Do your parents live in Mass too?

Peace.

Hey BB, thanks a bunch. I saw your pics too, and must say you look great too. I've always been naturally low in bodyfat thanks to genetics. When I eat all the garbage I can get my hands on, I'll be 12-13%, when I eat normal healthy meals and restrict the junk slightly, I'll be 10%, and when I really concentrate on eating the right foods/combinations/portions, I'll be 7-8% like I am now. I competed once in Miami in a not-so-natural contest and placed 2nd in my weight class of 10 bodybuilders. I was 198 @ 5%.

Bodybuilding is a way of life, but I don't think sacrificing my personal life is worth it, considering it's not how I make my living. I eat healthy, and train hard, so I can party hard without feeling guilty on the weekends. In my opinion, it's a healthy balance that gives me the best of both worlds.

My parents live in Maine, originally NY

Tryska
07-25-2002, 11:29 AM
i've mentioned storing you in my basement and running genetic experiments to clone you before, right gino?

BennettBoy
07-25-2002, 12:28 PM

In my opinion, it's a healthy balance that gives me the best of both worlds.

Yep, balance is the key to it all. I like your method to success. Now if I could only make the damn money you make:D

Tyrska, I agree.....gino has it together.

The_Chicken_Daddy
07-25-2002, 12:29 PM

Bodybuilding is a way of life, but I don't think sacrificing my personal life is worth it, considering it's not how I make my living. I eat healthy, and train hard, so I can party hard without feeling guilty on the weekends. In my opinion, it's a healthy balance that gives me the best of both worlds.

That is such a good paragraph.

gino
07-25-2002, 01:09 PM
Come on Trys, cloning is against god's will... SINNER!!!

BB, I'm trying to scale back the spending, because I'm living a little too large right now. After the last couple months of bills from hotels/clubs/dinners/limos/etc, I decided to take it easy. I have some big plans next year that will require some money in the bank, and I can't save when I'm draining my bank account on drugs, booze, and hookers. Just kidding...I am spending way too much going out though. August will be good because I have a couple weekend business trips planned, so any money spent going out will be refunded. Two weekends = $800 for me on average right now. Yes, I have been stupid with money lately. No more. Back to reality.

I can't wait to train tonight. Gotta go #2 right now. bye. lol

Tryska
07-25-2002, 02:57 PM
pfft...like your some kind of saint. :rolleyes:

gino
07-25-2002, 07:28 PM
I think the best way to describe me is...

angelic :angel:

:evillaugh

Tryska
07-25-2002, 08:14 PM
in a luciferian kind of way, sure.

BennettBoy
07-26-2002, 08:22 AM

I can't save when I'm draining my bank account on drugs, booze, and hookers.

"Little bit of weed....and some hard liqour." EMINEM

Nothing wrong with that dude:)

Seriously though, when you say you DJ once in a while....do you spin like doing the techno stuff? I love techno music and think I would like to go to a rave sometime soon.

gino
07-30-2002, 08:41 AM
Yeah, I spin mainly hard house, but mix in some progressive trance, breakbeats, jungle, and deep latin house. I haven't spun in a few months, but a friend is opening up a new club, so I'll probably be starting up again soon. If you don't mind travelling a ways to check out a rave, go to montreal for one of their large events. To get an event schedule, check out 514productions website. They pull in the best DJs and between 10 and 20 thousand people for every event. I've been to "Cream" and "Celebration" and they're both really good.

gino
07-30-2002, 10:07 AM
Workout update

SUNDAY - Shoulders/Arms
Shoulder press(dumbell)
2 warmup
2 sets to failure 7,6 reps @ 85 lb

Front raise(cable)
2 sets to failure

Side Laterals(dumbell)
3 sets beyond failure 13,11,10 reps @ 35 lb

Hammer curls(dumbells-simultaneous)
2 warmup
3 sets beyond failure 10,8,7 reps @ 45lbs

Concentration Curls
2 sets to failure @ 30 lbs

Skull crushers
3 sets to failure 11,9,6 reps @ 105 lb

Press downs
2 sets beyond failure

Wrist curls/extensions w/barbell
2 sets each to failure

MONDAY - Legs

Leg press
2 warmups
2 sets to near failure 13,10 reps @ 9 plates each side + 1 on top

Leg curl/SLDL supersets
2 sets to failure

Leg Extension
2 sets beyond failure

Tryska
07-30-2002, 04:56 PM
ooooh...i LOVE latin house.

and breakbeats. and dnb/jungle.

mix me a cd gino! please??

i need new workout music, because i've worn out my boy's jungle mix, and his trance mixing is kinda sketchy.

Tryska
07-30-2002, 04:58 PM
btw...seems like you've added a bit to your repertoire no?

didn't it used to be mainly house and progressive?

Franco
07-31-2002, 06:10 AM
I'll have one of those d'n'b, jungle, breakbeats. Hehe

What are some of your fave tunes from this genre?

gino
07-31-2002, 11:57 AM
btw...seems like you've added a bit to your repertoire no?

didn't it used to be mainly house and progressive?

Well, I've always liked adding some different flavors in there and like trying original stuff, but my friend DJ Raf introduced me to some more Latin Beats, that I would describe as more deep soulful organic beats...sort of like mixing rhythmic jungle with some salsa - people WILL NOT leave the dance floor while this stuff is playing.

I couldn't even begin to name some songs I like, especially since I usually lay tacks over tracks to create something all my own. As long as the songs' BPMs can be synchronized somehow on the turntables, cleverly placing beats over beats is the way to really impress.

Tryska
07-31-2002, 12:48 PM
soo...ya gonna mix me a cd or what?

BennettBoy
07-31-2002, 01:00 PM
Tell ya what to do Tryska. When gino's buddy opens the new nightclub and he starts spinning again......just take you a trip up to Mass. and record you a CD while he is playing live:D

By the way, if you do get one.....I will expect you to burn me a copy too;)

Tryska
07-31-2002, 01:02 PM
unacceptable.

i want a DJ Gino "Special Production".

*lol*

gino
08-01-2002, 06:35 AM
Making a good one will take some preparation. You gotta have a game plan before making a mix, and a couple hours of time without interruptions. So, it could take a while...plus, I haven't bought any new vinyl in 2 months, so I's want to get the latest and greatest before starting because to make it worth my while, I have to make 50 copies - sell half of them and give the other half away to good friends.

Tryska
08-01-2002, 07:38 AM
well if you do decide to do it...keep me in mind. i'd even break ya off something, if you wanted to do it like that.

gino
08-01-2002, 11:14 AM
Sexual favors for a mix CD? DJing rules.

Last night trained chest/abs

Incline Dumbell
2 warmup
2 sets to failure 9,7 reps @ 95 lb

Flat barbell (SLOW negative, pause at bottom)
2 sets to failure 10,8 reps @ 195

Machine flyes
2 sets beyond failure 12,11 reps + a few partials

Situps - decline bench
2 sets to failure

Leg raises - hanging
1 set beyond failure

Twisting cable crunches - kneeling
2 sets to failure

Today food schedule

7:45
Metacuts shake(24g carb, 16g pro) in
16 oz skim
10g liquid aminos

11:30
5oz Turkey on
2 slices wheat bread
6 egg whites

3:30
Chicken breast
8 oz low fat cottage cheese
apple

Had a 10:00 meeting today, so I missed the mid-morning meal. Adjusted meals accordingly, and ate lunch earlier than usual.

6:30 (post workout)
40g whey/50g dextrose shake

8:30
8 oz cottage cheese
4 oz roast beef

11:30
6 eggs (3 whites)

Tryska
08-01-2002, 11:17 AM
*lol*

i meant money 455clown.

Savannah
08-01-2002, 09:02 PM
Sexual favors for a mix CD? DJing rules.

Oh dear, I had read that is Chicken Daddy at first glance.

gino
08-02-2002, 02:05 PM
Ewww

*dry heave*

The_Chicken_Daddy
08-03-2002, 07:41 AM
Nah, it was fun while it lasted, but i'm totally over Gino now.

He just couldn't cut the mustard.

But oh, how he tried...

Tryska
08-03-2002, 07:54 AM
*lmao*

gino
08-06-2002, 08:53 AM
Really buckling down on the diet now. Spent $125 at the grocery store last night on meats/veggies/dairy/wheat bread & oatmeal. I'm gonna up the calories slightly in hopes to maintain my weight because I started sprinting again saturday. I've been holding 196 lbs @ 8% for quite some time now. Usually I have a hard time maintaining strength when I get low in bodyfat for an extended period of time, but not this time. I've maintained or gained in all of my lifts. Last night I had a killer shoulders/arms workout, but I didn't sleep nearly enough. Tonight I'll be training legs and getting a lot of sleep. I just have to squeeze in one real food meal before bed after my workout, because I don't want to go to sleep after a whey shake. I'll get out of the gym at 7:00, have my shake, then have some eggs & cottage cheese at 9:30 and go to bed. That's the plan. I'd better shut off my cell tonight if I want it to happen...

gino
08-08-2002, 07:27 AM
Walked to the football field and did sprints last night. Feels great to be back on the grass with spikes on. Did six 40 yd sprints and a bunch of agilities. Felt like I did a leg workout when I left the field - whole lower body was all pumped up. Skipped legs this week because my legs were extremely sore from sprints. It'll take me a couple weeks to get used to it, so I'll be able to do legs next week. Tonight I'll be training back/calves.

ericg
08-09-2002, 07:01 AM
Awesome man!! Gives me chills just thinking bout getting back on the field.

BennettBoy
08-09-2002, 07:09 AM
Gino, out of curiosity....where did you go to College?

UT?

gino
08-09-2002, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by ericg
Awesome man!! Gives me chills just thinking bout getting back on the field.

Yeah, when I walk on the field, smell the grass, and look down at the yard lines on the field, I start having detailed flashbacks of different games I played in and it gives me an ear-to-ear smile. Nothing makes me as happy as football. Next to the football field is the baseball field too, so before I ran I went over to the mound and all kinds of memories of pitching came back to me. I went through my pitching motion a couple times and took a couple imaginary swings at the plate.

I was nasty. Damn, I miss college sports. I gotta see about finding a competitive mens baseball league now that semi-pro football isn't a guaranteed thing anymore - I couldn't get cleared this year because of a neck injury I got when a truck slammed into a parked car I was in. This is only the second season since I was 11 years old I've missed.

ericg
08-09-2002, 08:45 AM
Wow man, sorry to hear bout the neck. Good luck with it!

gino
08-16-2002, 07:50 AM
Time for an update...since last week:

Friday 8/9: Back/calves

Went downtown(springfield) friday night and it was pretty lame. When bars closed at 2am, went to hartford for after hours. That was lame too, so we decided to go to NYC. Grabbed a couple girls on the way out of the club and headed south. We arrived at Exit in NYC at about 5:30am. We stayed until closing at 7:30, then went to another club called Vinyl until it closed at 10:30am. We were VERY MUCH AWAKE at this point, so we left NYC, headed back up interstate 95 and went to Old Lyme Beach in CT - stopped and bought beach clothes and towels on the way. We partied there until 3:00 in the afternoon and then called it a night. lol Drove home and dropped everyone off, then my friend from boston and I went back to my house to be stupid zombies for the rest of the evening. Stayed in saturday night and went to bed at 12:30am sunday. This was my first shut-eye since the 4 hours sleep I got thursday night. Here's the fun part though - woke up at 4:00am for my flight to chicago sunday... lmao

Arrived in chicago and went straight to National Hardware Show to meet company sales guys from all over the world. Pretending I was awake was pretty fun. When the show was done at 5:00, went back to hotel and worked out. The Palmer House Hilton where I stayed had a decent fitness room. Did shoulders/arms and went back to room to get ready for 7:00 dinner. Dinner was more liquid than solid, and then went out on the town after until about 2:00am. Sleep...7:30am wake up. Monday - 9-5 show, 7:00 coctail party, then drink fest in hotel bar. Carried boss to hotel room at midnight, then carried myself to hotel room at 1:30, which would have been a decent hour if I didn't have to get up at 4:30am for 7:00am flight out of chicago. Got home at noon tuesday and went to sleep for 5 hours. Got up and went to the gym for legs workout. Went to bed at midnight and woke up wednesday in no shape for work, so I called in and took a vacation day. Slept till 1:00 in afternoon and went to the gym for chest/abs workout. Finally back to normal yesterday. Did sprints/agilities on football field yesterday and went out for a couple cold ones last night. I made it in by 12:30 though and slept until 7:30.

And here I am...

Not much happened since last week though. lol

ericg
08-16-2002, 07:52 AM
Sweet!

Tryska
08-16-2002, 08:05 AM
:eek:

damn.

ericg
08-16-2002, 08:17 AM
im jealous....

gino
08-16-2002, 08:40 AM
That's what being a rock star is all about. Oh wait, I'm in sales & marketing... Let me rephrase that. That's what being STUPID is all about.

BennettBoy
08-16-2002, 10:36 AM
G, I'm glad to know there is someone out there that enjoys partying more than I do:D Man, I don't see how ya do it LOL.

gino
08-16-2002, 11:11 AM
It's strange because I still manage to stay pretty ripped too. My friends hate me because they go out drinking and wake up visibly fatter the next day. Not me, I swear to god my abs look better the day after... Anyhoo, here's what I've eaten today:

metacuts shake
notritech bar
apple

1 can tuna on
2 slices wheat bread
1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese

1:00pm
met-rx shake
grilled chicken on wheat wrap

and for the rest of the day:

2 chicken breasts
1 pack oatmeal

7:00pm post workout
50g dextrose/40g whey

1 cup lowfat cottage cheese
1/4 lb broccoli

before bed (no NYC tonight)
9 eggs(6 whites)

Tryska
08-16-2002, 11:12 AM
keep bragging about that low bf.....you're gonna wind up in my basement.

yes you are.

gino
08-16-2002, 11:19 AM
I'm already here...

MWAHAHAAHAHAAAA!!!

See you this evening.

Tryska
08-16-2002, 11:24 AM
well you better have dinner ready and the litter box cleaned by the time i get home. no sitting on my couch watching soaps all day. tuttut

BennettBoy
08-16-2002, 11:33 AM
Tryska, how bout confiscating some of that uh......STUFF on that den table and bring it back to Atlanta with ya. I'm out of party materials:D

Tryska
08-16-2002, 11:34 AM
*lol* he's in my basement. hopefully he brought it with.

gino
08-16-2002, 12:12 PM
well you better have dinner ready and the litter box cleaned by the time i get home. no sitting on my couch watching soaps all day. tuttut

Why would I watch soaps when I can watch OPRAH!!!

:cry:

The_Chicken_Daddy
08-16-2002, 12:20 PM
That was a pretty kerazee week.

I love it when spontaneous **** like that just happens.

Tryska
08-16-2002, 12:35 PM
*lmao*

i was gonna mention oprah but i figured i'd leave it for you to pick up on. ;)

Savannah
08-16-2002, 02:02 PM
:bow:

That's all I gotta say about your life gino.

Reinier
08-16-2002, 02:06 PM
logically your abs look better from drinking in short term.
alcohol causes dehydration

gino
08-19-2002, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Reinier
logically your abs look better from drinking in short term.
alcohol causes dehydration

thanks spock.

Originally posted by Savannah
That's all I gotta say about your life gino.

I like to have fun.

I'm having the first annual August bash at my house this saturday. Tapping 5 kegs at noon and barbequeing all day. I'll take lots of pics and post them next week. I'm working on getting a few of my girlfriends to wash cars in front of my house while wearing white t-shirts and getting sprayed with hoses. It'll be reminiscent of late night Skinemax movies. The challenge is finding girls that look great AND don't expect to get paid. Just something different to do to add a little spice to the party.

BennettBoy
08-19-2002, 11:48 AM

I like to have fun.

I'm having the first annual August bash at my house this saturday. Tapping 5 kegs at noon and barbequeing all day. I'll take lots of pics and post them next week. I'm working on getting a few of my girlfriends to wash cars in front of my house while wearing white t-shirts and getting sprayed with hoses. It'll be reminiscent of late night Skinemax movies. The challenge is finding girls that look great AND don't expect to get paid. Just something different to do to add a little spice to the party.

Tell ya what....if I lived anywhere near Springfield, Mass.....I would be raiding your parties:D You must have some cool neighbors too!

gino
08-19-2002, 02:26 PM
The neighbors are alright. One of them I never see and the other one talks my ear off every time he sees me. I'm going to go down the street friday and tell everyone who lives near me about the party and leave them my cell number. That way if they have a problem with where cars are parked or loud people, they can call me before they call the cops, and I can take care of anything without Officer Ball Breaker shutting us down.

Savannah
08-20-2002, 06:57 AM
:hello: *volunteers to wash some cars*

gino
08-20-2002, 10:50 AM
*buys you plane ticket*

gino
08-22-2002, 10:59 AM
One of my vendors I work with brought me to the Yankees game yesterday in NY. Unfortunately they lost, but it was still great being in Yankee stadium. Day off yesterday. Today, I'm back in for back/delts/arms. I'm combining 2 workouts because I'll be preparing for the party all day tomorrow and partying all day saturday. I ate terribly yesterday at the game, so I'm really watching the diet during the next couple days.

Savannah
08-22-2002, 03:05 PM
I think my ticket got lost in the mail :(

Darcy Tucker
08-22-2002, 06:53 PM
Gino, i was looking at your old posts and was wondering if you've noticed better calf growth with training them by themselves? I have the most stubborn calves ever.

gino
08-26-2002, 07:11 AM
I've always trained them with another bodypart. They are slowly improving, as of lately. I've been combining high rep and low rep sets with some success. Here's what I do(pick any exercise. I've been doing calves on the leg press): I do a few warmups and then put on as much weight as I can do about 12 times. Then I add more weight and do 4-6 reps for a real heavy set. Then I strip off a bunch of weight and do a 40 rep set. Then I weep softly as my calves burst into flames.

Sorry sav, I'll call UPS and see what the hell happened.:D

I'll also update everyone on how the party went as soon as I get a few minutes...

gino
08-29-2002, 07:46 AM
YEAH!!! Been training hard this week and earned myself a day off today. Here's the workout schedule this week...

Monday: LEGS (First time squatting since I got my tattoo 8 weeks ago, so I took it easy in the rack)

Squat:
3 warmups
1 set - 12 reps @ 315

Leg Curl/Extension superset:
1 warmup
2 supersets

Tuesday: [B]CHEST/ABS[B]

Flat Dumbell Press:
2 warmups
2 sets - 10/8 reps @ 100 lbers

Incline Barbell Press:
2 sets - 8/6 reps @ 225

Cable "crossovers" for lack of a better name(arms pretty straight and don't actually cross-over)
2 sets - 14/10 reps

Wednesday: [B]BACK/REAR DELTS[B]

Pullups(weighted):
1 warmup
2 sets 12/10 reps w/25 lb plate

Pull downs(heavy/strict/wide grip)
2 sets 8/6 reps

Rows(hammer strength):
3 sets 12/10/10 reps

Bent over lateral dumbell raise:
2 sets 12/10 reps @ 30 lbers

Supposed to do calves with this workout, but didn't have time, so I'll do them tomorrow. Here's what I ate yesterday:

55g whey shake
1/2 cup bran cereal w/skim (15g fiber!)
1 apple

9:30am
1 can tuna on
2 slices wheat bread
6 egg whites

12:30pm
8 oz turkey breast
2 slices wheat bread
1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese

3:30pm
chicken breast
1 pack plain oatmeal
6 egg whites

6:30pm (post workout)
50g whey
50g dextrose
small piece of chocolate

6oz barbequed scallops
very small portion of whole wheat pasta

11:30 (bed)
9 eggs(7whites)

I'm posting some new pics in the picture forum too.

BennettBoy
08-29-2002, 08:06 AM
LOL, I was just getting ready to bump your journal to let you know you have been slack in posting your workouts:D Alot of us enjoy following your journal bro.

Anyway, allow me to be nosey here LOL. I want to get some current stats. Is your bodyfat still around 8%? What is your weight now? How large are your legs dude? I don't really care about other measurements, but it appears to me that your quads really carry alot of your weight now...which is good. Not saying your upper body is small at all, just that you have obviously improved your quads from what I have read here in your journal.

One other thing, do you boil those eggs and just take them to work to eat?

Peace-

gino
08-29-2002, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by BennettBoy
LOL, I was just getting ready to bump your journal to let you know you have been slack in posting your workouts:D Alot of us enjoy following your journal bro.

Anyway, allow me to be nosey here LOL. I want to get some current stats. Is your bodyfat still around 8%? What is your weight now? How large are your legs dude? I don't really care about other measurements, but it appears to me that your quads really carry alot of your weight now...which is good. Not saying your upper body is small at all, just that you have obviously improved your quads from what I have read here in your journal.

One other thing, do you boil those eggs and just take them to work to eat?

Peace-

Yeah, bf% is at 7.5% as of last night and weight is at 197. My legs were at 26" last time I checked. I'm going to start training them a little easier with lighter weights because they started overshadowing the rest of my physique. For some reason, my legs really exploded during the last couple years. Every night I boil 24 eggs and bring at least a dozen to work with me the next day.

gino
08-29-2002, 03:07 PM
Oops, I had the biggest fattest lunch and I feel like a toad now. One of my vendors brought me to "Figaros" in Enfield, CT. Here's what I ate:

Caesar salad
2 slices gorganzola bread
2 slices italian bread
cajun salmon fillet
assorted stir fried veggies
chicken breast(marsala, I think. he couldn't finish his 2 breasts, so I had one. lol)
small bowl of spaghetti
cannoli
1/2 slice raspberry chocolate mousse cake

Wow, I'm due for another meal now too, and it's not happening. I just attempted to eat 9 boiled eggs, and only managed to force down 3 whites. Maybe I'll skip this meal... Jeez, I look pregnant still, 3-1/2 hours after lunch.

gino
09-04-2002, 11:47 AM
Power fed my body this past weekend after a pretty low-carb diet last week. My muscles are much fuller even today, than they were last week. Took the weekend off from the gym and got some much needed r & r and partying done. Went back to the gym monday and combined chest & legs workout. I started off with 3 squat/dumbell bench supersets. These were killer. The squats were all I did for legs and I'm still pretty sore today. I combined the workouts because I took the weekend off and I had to get my tatt retouched last night, so I couldn't go then either. Tonight will be back/calves/abs. London broil was buy one get one free at the grocery store this weekend, so I got 2 2-1/2 lb steaks and ate one each day this weekend. After the fat was trimmed off, they were at least 32 oz each. 32oz of steak in one sitting was a lot, as I found out this weekend...twice. Yumm.

Tryska
09-04-2002, 11:49 AM
*lol*

32oz? isn't that 2 lbs of meat in one sitting?

that's half a gallon of meat.

gino
09-04-2002, 11:54 AM
*lol*

32oz? isn't that 2 lbs of meat in one sitting?

that's half a gallon of meat.

Exactly. I think it's like 7 or 8 grams of protein per ounce too. lol, that's rediculous. I'm sure my body utilized less than half the protein content of the steaks, but it was great anyways. I layed down on the couch each time right after feasting with my gorilla gut and slept for an hour or two.

Tryska
09-04-2002, 11:57 AM
i'm sure you did. *lol*

I prolly woulda cut it up into quarters.

gino
09-04-2002, 02:11 PM

I prolly woulda cut it up into quarters.

That's what I did.

Then I ate it.

Tryska
09-04-2002, 02:28 PM
*lol*

well i woulda wrapped it up and put it in the fridge.

i guess that's where we differ.

Savannah
09-05-2002, 04:45 AM
I can't imagine eating 32 oz of steak in one sitting!:eek:
I'm eating a total of 10 oz a day and I find that satisfying but damn, I'd be in heaven if I could sit down to a 32 oz steak.

*cough* show some legs *cough*

BennettBoy
09-05-2002, 07:00 AM
London broil was buy one get one free at the grocery store this weekend, so I got 2 2-1/2 lb steaks and ate one each day this weekend. After the fat was trimmed off, they were at least 32 oz each. 32oz of steak in one sitting was a lot, as I found out this weekend...twice. Yumm.

You weren't kidding when you said you were upping your calories to get the to 210 mark huh?

:p

gino
09-05-2002, 11:02 AM

*cough* show some legs *cough*

I gotta get batteries for the digital... We gotta negotiate a little though. What am I getting out of all of this? I'll trade you my 2 leg shot for your 2 leg shot. If not, then how about my 2 leg shot for your 1 leg shot. Now that's an offer you can't refuse... (Or how about I send you a plane ticket and you bring me down a case of Molson XXX?)

Bennet - yeah, weekends will be powerfeeding from now on, but during the week will be pretty similar to the current diet, maybe a couple hundred more calories per day but nothing extreme. I felt during the last month or so I've been starving my muscles somewhat, and the weekend "refeed" would be a good idea.

Savannah
09-05-2002, 12:36 PM
:angel: alright I don't mind negotiating with you gino.
I've got some shy legs mind you , however, I do have very easy access to a case of Molson XXX! ;)

gino
09-06-2002, 07:10 AM
ponder...

Savannah
09-06-2002, 04:54 PM
ponder....

gino
09-07-2002, 12:43 AM
pray...wish...

Savannah
09-07-2002, 04:34 AM
(psst, who's praying and wishing? me or you?) lol

gino
09-09-2002, 10:55 AM
you tell me

I asked second, so you have to.

Savannah
09-09-2002, 09:33 PM
Let's not forget I've already had a dream about you , eh!? :p

gino
09-10-2002, 06:42 AM
Oh yeah, I did forget about that. I guess I owe you...a dream...or something. Or is it you who owes me a dream? I dunno, I'm confused now. Just post some more pictures sav. ;)

Did a light legs workout yesterday. Legs were a little sore from a touch football game sunday morning, and now they're very sore. Diet was flawless yesterday. Tonight I'll be training chest with upper back. I'm going to start combining a couple workouts each week to get an extra day rest. I'll need it because I just started playing in a touch football league, and the once a week game is like a full body workout, as I realized after this weekend.

ericg
09-13-2002, 06:29 AM
Hey man, whats this Big E, thing that goes on over there this time of year? Is it worth a trip dpwn there, or just for families and children?

gino
09-13-2002, 07:05 AM
It's huge. Combine a regional history museum, arts and crafts fair, carnival, concerts/live entertainment, new product expo, wholesale goods expo, and rediculous amounts of food and beer...It's really hard to explain - it just depends on where you are on the Big E grounds. I go once or twice every year with a bunch of friends. People come from all over the U.S. to this thing. I wouldn't travel that far, but if it sounds like something you may like, why not try it out. Then at least you'll know if you should come down next year for it.

Savannah
09-13-2002, 09:35 AM
Gino, I sent you some batteries for your digital camera, but damn UPS again. ;)

ericg
09-13-2002, 11:13 AM
Cool man, ya I only like a couple hours away, and I know some people that line in the Chicapee/Holyoke area. May end up going next Friday/Saturday....gotta love road trips!! Thanks man!!

gino
09-24-2002, 09:22 AM
Sav, lets use FedEx from now on, OK?

Been away a while travelling for work and really busting a$$ at work, but I'm back. This past weekend was alumni weekend at my college, but I won't get into the partying that took place. All I'll say is that it was extreme and excessive.

Did a light leg workout last night.

Squats - 2 x 10 @315
Leg curls - 2 x 15
Leg ext - 1 x 15

Diet has been in check so far this week. Here's today so far and plan for rest of day:

protein shake
apple
flax

chicken breast
6 eggs(4 white)

tuna
1/2 of a wheat pita
6 eggs(4 white)

chicken breast

7:00pm (post workout)
whey & dextrose shake

12oz lean hamburg
baby carrots

11:00
1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese
6 egg whites
flax

I've been cycling my carbs lately with some decent success. My muscles are feeling much fuller following high carb days and workouts are better, and the low carb days are allowing me to keep my bodyfat in check. I feel stronger and more energized in the gym. I schedule workouts during and right after the high carb days. The last couple days before my high carb days, or "refeeds", I'll restrict the carbs a lot and not work out. My post workout nutrition stays the same though, regardless of what day it is. When muscle glycogen isn't replaced following a hard workout, you starve your muscles. Gotta shuttle the nutrients in there.

BennettBoy
09-25-2002, 11:33 AM

Did a light leg workout last night.

Squats - 2 x 10 @315

So does this mean your tat is healed and you are going to be squatting again?

Also, post a new pic of your quads when you get time. Not sure we have seen any wheels pics in a while.

Sorry to hear work has you bustin' your arse. But ya know.....those that make the big bucks have big responsibilities:D

Savannah
09-25-2002, 11:46 AM
Ahah! Glad to see I'm not the only one waiting to see those legs of yours Gino! :p

gino
09-30-2002, 11:12 AM
Yeah the tatt has healed, but I'm not gonna go nuts on the squatting like before. I love it and everything, but the thighs grow out of proportion to the rest of my body, so I'll keep the volume of sets, intensity, and weight low. It's amazing how things change in the body. I was Mr. Chickenlegs for the longest time, and heavy balls-to-the-wall squatting for a couple years seemed to overcome my genetic predisposition. I have the same build as my father, who has the same chicken legs. He trains a lot too, but can't seem to put any size on the wheels. I wouldn't recommend someone near 50 yrs old adopting my old leg routine intensity though, so he's probably stuck where he is. I'd hate to see him throw out his back trying to squat heavier and harder.

BennettBoy
10-23-2002, 08:58 PM
What's up gino! Why no updates on your journal? I hope it is any reason other than you decided to stop keeping your journal. I would imagine I speak for alot of people when I say that I enjoy reading the stuff you post on the other forums and seem to always learn from your replys, but it's not the same as reading about the things you post in this journal.

I bet that most all the comments folks have made about you in that thread started by Maki were things people learned about you from this journal. We can learn alot of information from you from the other forums for sure, but we get both information from gino and insight into your lifting idealogies, your dieting thoughts, and hell......just all the party details and stuff:D

You have a following gino....you have to keep your fan club happy LOL.:cool:

P.S. Savannah has got it bad for you ;)

Savannah
10-24-2002, 09:26 AM
*punches Benottboy's lights out*

sssssssshhhhhhhhhh:p

gino
10-24-2002, 09:50 AM
Yeah, I've been a slacking journal keeping mofo lately. I've been rocking in the gym though and started eating more recently, so I could put on a few pounds. I wish I had a second, larger wardrobe so I could grow out of my current clothes this winter without worrying about it. My damn clothes are restricting my growth. My workout schedule has been like this:

Sunday - flag football
Monday - chest/abs
Tuesday - legs
Wednesday - off
Thursday - back/calves
Friday - Shoulders/arms
Saturday - off

I do legs only every other week right now, because that's all I need. On weeks I don't do legs, I'll do sprints instead on that day. I get an unbelievable leg workout just running after the quarterback on sundays - my legs are sore for days usually. I upped my carb intake from 125-175g to about 250-275g daily and put on 4 lbs in the last 3 weeks. I'd love to put on 20 lbs, but I don't want to buy all new clothes. I do have some work slacks and shirts that are bigger than I need, so maybe I could put on some more... I'll have to evaluate the closet and perhaps pull some old clothes out of retirement from the 220 days.

I'm definitely getting stronger as of late with a renewed focus in the gym. I've started wearing the hooded sweatshirt to the gym again like I did when I came off the juice a couple years ago. However, now instead of covering up because I'm depressed and ashamed like before, I do it to keep focus - the hood helps keep the eyes from wandering, and make me a little less approchable for folks who want to talk.

I actually have a girlfriend now whom I've been faithful to, and I've chilled on the partying for a while until I save up enough for a big down payment on a car in January. I'm buying a 2003 Acura TL Type-S. I can't wait to get it. Anyhoo, there's an update, and I promise I'll start writing here again.

Oh yeah, and going to see Tool this friday at UMASS.

Tryska
10-24-2002, 09:53 AM
holy sh*t!!! you've got a gf gino? she's not psycho is she?

congrats!

gino
10-24-2002, 10:46 AM
Not yet. However, I'm convinced that it's inevitable, so it won't surprise me because I totally expect it. 3 weeks of monogamy and counting...

PowerManDL
10-24-2002, 10:50 AM
Gino, did I ever tell you I find you attractive?

I hope not, because I don't.

gino
10-24-2002, 11:47 AM
lying will get you nowhere in life sssailor.

gino
10-25-2002, 09:43 AM
Great back/calves workout last night.

-Weighted pullups with neutral grip to failure- 35 lbs - 10, 8 reps
-Heavy pulldowns, supinated grip, to failure - 190 - 6, 5 reps
-Dumbell rows to failure - 110 lbs - 10, 8 reps
-Low cable rows, light weight, to failure - 14 reps
-Reverse flyes on chest flye machine - 150 - 8 reps
-Dumbell shrugs - 130 lb - 15 reps
-Seated calf raises - 4 plates - 12, 10 reps
-Leg press calf raises - 8 plates - 20, 15 reps

My left shoulder has been bothering me lately, and hurt while doing the reverse flyes and dumbell shrugs. I don't know what the hell it is - it hurts where the collarbone meets the shoulder joint. Even with no weight, if I lift my arm out to the side like a lateral raise, I get pain in the joint. I gotta keep taking ibuprofen because when I stop, it acts up again. Must be some inflammation going on. Maybe I'll just do arms next instead of shoulders/arms.

BennettBoy
10-25-2002, 10:54 AM
I may be off here, but it appears you are doing a little more work for your back than you use to do. If nothing else, it appears you are doing a few more exercises. Looks great to me....but I'm more of a high volume guy anyway.

I empathize with you on the shoulder deal. I have almost an identical problem but with my right shoulder. Mine has been coming and going for like a year. I think it is inflammation as well but of course I haven't seen a doctor:p

gino
10-25-2002, 12:32 PM
Well, I'm only doing one extra set for back actually(7 in stead of 6), but I have chosen to do more exercises for more variety(I also have some theories on hitting the larger muscle groups with a wider variety of exercises, not necessarily more sets, but I won't go into that now).

I don't count the traps and rear delts in the "back" sets, since I used to do them with shoulders. I do realize that back sets effect these muscle groups though, which is why I limit the trap/rear delt work during this workout.

Shoulder problems suck. I've had bursitis a couple times and other problems resulting from football. There are few injuries which limit your gym activities more than shoulder injuries. I always sleep on them wrong because I don't like sleeping on my back, and it takes some time in the morning to get them loosened up. Thanks football!!! It's worth it though...as sick as that is.

GeneticallyGifted
10-25-2002, 04:39 PM
GG* singing in eminem tune or melody*

LOOK WHOSE BACK.....BACK AGAIN....GINOS ' BACK.....TELL SOME W'MEN....GINOS' BACK, GINOS' BACK...GINOS' BACK...GINOS' BACK...GINOS' BACK......BWAHAHAHAA

It's about time to see this damn journal in circulation again.

I'll be lookin in on you.

Womanizer to Womanizer we got WBB on lock!!

ahahahhahahaaaaaaaa

J/K

GG

gino
10-28-2002, 08:33 AM
Two trailer park girls go round the outside, round the outside, round the outside...

Caught up on some much needed rest this weekend. Had a football game saturday night and played well although we lost. 1 sack, 1 pick for a td, and a bunch of tackles. On the pick I was rushing the qb from the outside LB position, and saw the HB & linemen swing out on my side so I knew they were setting up a screen pass. The inside LB has screen responsibilities, so I just set up between the qb and hb, and jumped up to block the pass. I blocked it and it came down in my hands, so I ran it back 60 yards for a td, our only td of the game. I have 2 picks and 9 sacks now, after 6 games.

I took friday and saturday off from training because I went to see Tool friday(great show) and I had the game saturday. I'm real sore all over from the game. I went back to the gym for a shoulders/arms workout yesterday. I didn't have much time before the gym closed, so I worked out hard and heavy without much rest between sets for 25 minutes. I power fed yesterday too. At 10:00am, went to breakfast with my girlfriend and had 6 slices of bacon, 3 eggs, 2 large blueberry pancakes, homefries and oj. I went to the gym at 12 and after had my whey/dextrose shake @ 1:00. At 4, I finished off a bunch of pasta from the night before and had a protein bar. I then napped from 4:30 until 9, and heated up 2 chicken breasts and veggies from dinner. At 11, I ate a dozen egg whites and 2 packs of oatmeal, and then went to bed.

ericg
10-30-2002, 08:24 AM
Two trailer park girls go round the outside, round the outside, round the outside...

Caught up on some much needed rest this weekend. Had a football game saturday night and played well although we lost. 1 sack, 1 pick for a td, and a bunch of tackles. On the pick I was rushing the qb from the outside LB position, and saw the HB & linemen swing out on my side so I knew they were setting up a screen pass. The inside LB has screen responsibilities, so I just set up between the qb and hb, and jumped up to block the pass. I blocked it and it came down in my hands, so I ran it back 60 yards for a td, our only td of the game. I have 2 picks and 9 sacks now, after 6 games.

I took friday and saturday off from training because I went to see Tool friday(great show) and I had the game saturday. I'm real sore all over from the game. I went back to the gym for a shoulders/arms workout yesterday. I didn't have much time before the gym closed, so I worked out hard and heavy without much rest between sets for 25 minutes. I power fed yesterday too. At 10:00am, went to breakfast with my girlfriend and had 6 slices of bacon, 3 eggs, 2 large blueberry pancakes, homefries and oj. I went to the gym at 12 and after had my whey/dextrose shake @ 1:00. At 4, I finished off a bunch of pasta from the night before and had a protein bar. I then napped from 4:30 until 9, and heated up 2 chicken breasts and veggies from dinner. At 11, I ate a dozen egg whites and 2 packs of oatmeal, and then went to bed.

Nice game Gino, gotta love the feeling of running one back. Nice work.

Ya i saw tool a couple years ago. They were very good. They played in Portland ME this past Saturday but I didnt go to this show. Had some other plans at a club, anyways nice to have you back. Love to read your journal.

gino
10-31-2002, 03:52 PM
After training chest tuesday and back wednesday, I'm ready to rest tonight. Last night's back workout went like this:

Weighted pullups
2 sets @ 35lb - 7, 6 reps

WG pulldowns
2 sets - 10, 8 reps

Dumbell rows
2 sets @ 110lbs - 9, 8 reps

Low cable rows
1 set - 14 reps

Light, fast-pace hang cleans
2 sets @ 135 lbs - 10, 10 reps

Dumbell shrugs
2 sets @ 130 lbs - 18, 15 reps

Amazing with all the heavy work I'm doing, it's the reverse flyes for the rear delts that hurts the shoulder. So I just didn't do them this time. Shrugs felt fine, so maybe that's a sign that the shoulder is getting better. Feeling strong and eating plenty. I'm weighing about 202 right now, and in 8 weeks I'll be 210. What I do during January and february is the question...I could persue 220 and make dieting back down for summer a bigger challenge, or I could maintain the 210, and diet from there. I'm thinking I want 220... If I reach it, it'll be the only time I've done so naturally.

gino
11-06-2002, 09:35 AM
After a 4 day vacation from the gym, I went back last night for a super-fun leg workout. Last night was my first night back since last thursday, and that time off was great. I really needed it because I haven't taken more than a couple days off a week for at least a year, and most of the time, I'm playing sports or otherwise not relaxing on those days off - in the summer it's basketball or partying on the beach, and this fall it's been football and the day after the game is spent recovering each week. I didn't even have a game this weekend. I didn't get to sleep as late as I would have liked though because my family was in town so I spent a lot of time with them, and parents always get up too early.

Legs went well last night aside from some unusual knee pain. Before, it was squats that would sometimes hurt my knees(which went away), and now its pain in my left knee while doing leg extensions. I put the pin on 200 on the leg extension and had to drop it down to 60 before I could do it pain-free, so I only did one set. Usually I'll do 220-240 for 12-15 reps, but not last night. That's OK though because squats and leg curls went well, and I did a set of high rep hack squats at the end. None of these movements hurt my knee, so I still was able to get a good leg workout. I don't remember hurting my knee in football, so maybe it's just wear and tear. I'm hoping it'll get better though, so I can have pain free leg workouts.

I ate like a horse during my time off and I'm feeling good since I started eating more. I've pretty much just doubled my daily carb intake, and kept the other stuff the same. I eat a few more simple and starchy carbs than usual now, and replaced my whey/OJ morning shake with n-large.

The_Chicken_Daddy
11-06-2002, 10:35 AM
So are we going for 220 then?

gino
11-06-2002, 12:30 PM
After the lunch I just ate I'd have to say yes to that. My stomach is protruding like I'm in the 3rd trimester, and there's food backed up from my stomach into my throat that I can't seem to pack down.

I just polished off a large order of boneless buffalo wings, 16oz of steak tips, and 2cups of rice. I'm so full, my body is rocking back and forth in my chair just from me laboring to breath. Oooh, the satisfaction.

Chest/abs workout tonight.

gino
11-07-2002, 01:13 PM
Chest/abs went great last night. I had some good spots on sets from one of my friends who was working out there. He's THE most genetically gifted person I've ever seen, and he's all natural. He's 5'10" 215 lbs with a 30" waist and 20" arms. He carries about 6-7% bodyfat year round. He eats 3-4 meals a day, and snacks on pretty much whatever he wants. He uses NO supplements - no protein powder, no creatine, no nothing. I hate him. Anyways, here's what I've eaten today - not exactly on my diet plan, but I had a business lunch meeting I forgot about, so like yesterday, I really overate.

7:00am
N-Large shake

2 servings oatmeal

calamari
grilled chicken sandwich
bread
canoli

BennettBoy
11-07-2002, 01:39 PM
Chest/abs went great last night. I had some good spots on sets from one of my friends who was working out there. He's THE most genetically gifted person I've ever seen, and he's all natural. He's 5'10" 215 lbs with a 30" waist and 20" arms. He carries about 6-7% bodyfat year round. He eats 3-4 meals a day, and snacks on pretty much whatever he wants. He uses NO supplements - no protein powder, no creatine, no nothing. I hate him.

Dayum! He must be a BEAST! Holy crap.

ericg
11-07-2002, 01:44 PM
bastard

gino
11-08-2002, 07:22 AM
Yeah, he's rediculous. A while back, we were working out and I asked him if he wanted to go see a natty show, and he said sure. Then I asked him if he ever thought about doing a show, and he said maybe he'd do the natty show. Well the show was 2 weeks away, and he did nothing different in his eating or training, entered and won. He didn't just win, he didn't belong up there with the other guys. His genetics are stupid. He's bigger and leaner than most of the juice heads I know.

I worked out with him last night. We did a back workout together, one workout that I can almost hang with him on. The only thing he had me on was dumbell rows, I used 110s and he used 120s, and he did a couple more pullups. Here's what I did:

Weighted pullups
25 lbs - 2 sets - 8, 6 reps

WG pulldown
180 - 2 sets - 8, 6 reps

Dumbell rows
110 - 2 sets - 10, 8 reps

Machine rows(low)
160 - 1 set - 13 reps

Hang Cleans(light)
135 - 2 sets - 10 reps

Dumbell Shrug/Rear Delt Superset
130 lb/30 lb - 2 sets - 15/10, 15/10 reps

Calf Raise on leg press
10 plates - 15,14,12,10 reps

Ran out of dextrose, so had 50g whey in 16 oz grape juice after workout. Then, I slept for 3 hours, woke up and ate 2 teriyaki chicken breasts with 1-1/2 cups of brown rice, watched an hour of TV and went back to bed. I slept about 10 hours between my post workout nap and regular sleep last night, so I feel great today. I haven't felt this awake....ever, I don't think. I usually don't sleep enough - 6 hours is normal for me. I'm gonna try to get more sleep more often.

The_Chicken_Daddy
11-08-2002, 11:35 AM
Wow! Actual figures from the G-meister.

gino
11-18-2002, 09:09 AM
Just got back into work after taking last week off. I got so much sleep last week, it was great. I didn't go anywhere special, but I don't care because I just needed some down time because work has been so stressful. Unfortunately, I had to do a little work from my house early last week, but it wasn't bad. I just had some prototype samples(work stuff) sent there, I evaluated them, and approved them. I knew I wouldn't be able to get away from work for a full week, but it only took a couple hours, so it wasn't bad. I car shopped a couple days, did some work on my house, cleaned my car, raked leaves, played video games, drank beer, worked out, and cooked a lot of great meals. My girlfriend came to the gym with me saturday and worked out with me. It was the first time she's been in over a year and she did really well. Now, she can't wait to get back into it, so she bought herself a membership near her house to go to during the week, and made me promise to take her with me to my gym on weekends. I'm hoping it doesn't take any intensity away from my workouts - I'm usually in "a$$hole mode" when I go to the gym, but I don't want to be a prick to her. Maybe we'll just do cardio together.

Won a couple hundred dollars on 2 scratch tickets at the bar wednesday night. My friend won 600 monday on the slot machine, and 500 wednesday on scratch tickets. Drinks were on him on those nights, of course.

Now I'm back to work and back to reality. Picked up where I left off and only got 5 hours sleep last night. Gotta try getting more...

BennettBoy
11-18-2002, 12:55 PM
Now, she can't wait to get back into it, so she bought herself a membership near her house to go to during the week

This is a good thing. :D

and made me promise to take her with me to my gym on weekends

This may not be a good thing. :p

On another note, you are doing good. You have been dating the same gal now what.....6 weeks? :eek:

gino
11-18-2002, 01:34 PM
Yeah, it's going well. I think it's really good because I only see her on weekends, so we can't wait to get together each week, and usually spend friday/saturday/sunday together. My problem has always been that my girlfriends always want to spend more time together than I want to. They want me to spend every available minute with them. I need plenty of idle time during the week to be alone and do what I want, even if that means just laying on the couch and surfing through channels. This girl is great because she understands the way I am, but more importantly she accepts the way I am. She said her worst fear is that she'll scare me away, so she doesn't pressure me to see her more than I want to. I spent wednesday through sunday with her last week and didn't get sick of her, so that's a real good sign.

Last saturday was awesome. We went out to dinner friday night near her house and then out to breakfast saturday morning(we'll skip what went on in between - lol). After breakfast I went back to bed for a while and she went grocery shopping for the dinner she was going to cook me. I woke up at about noon and stayed in bed all day watching college football while she did 5 loads of my laundry. Then she cooked me a kick-a$$ dinner. I was a little upset though because she didn't bring it to me in bed, but I told her I'd let it slide this time. just kidding

Tryska
11-18-2002, 01:38 PM
damn. sounds likes she's trying to make it to wifey status.

BennettBoy
11-18-2002, 01:59 PM
My problem has always been that my girlfriends always want to spend more time together than I want to. They want me to spend every available minute with them. I need plenty of idle time during the week to be alone and do what I want

I hear you buddy. Wouldn't it be nice if it could also be that way when you get married LOL. My roommate met a girl 3 months ago at the Lake and she called him that same night and came and slept with him. They have spent every minute not at work together and spent every night together (at her house thankfully). More power to him....but I need some space.

Good luck with it.

gino
11-18-2002, 04:07 PM
My rommate is the same way. It's so annoying because he's done it with every girl and it always ruins their relationship. He meets them, they spend all day every day together, they get sick of eachother, fight, and have a messy break-up. He's doing it again right now and it drives me crazy watching the predictable self-destruction. I want to say something, but I don't like getting into other peoples' business.

gino
11-19-2002, 11:51 AM
Yesterday...

7:00am
N-Large Shake

chicken breast
2 cups oatmeal

8oz grilled steak
greek salad
small bag of potato chips

4:00 pm
8 eggs(5 white)
16oz gatorade

6:30pm post workout
16oz grape juice(still out of dextrose)
50g whey

8:30pm
6oz turkey on
2 slices oat bran bread
5 buffalo wings

11:30pm
8 eggs(5 whites)
12 oz skim milk

Leg Workout

Light Squats
315 - 2x10

Leg Ext/Leg Curl
2 supersets

Slept 7 hours last night

Tonight I will train chest & abs and if anyone tries talking to me or otherwise interrupting my workout at the gym, I will punch them in the face. I have a feeling it will be a very intense workout at the gym - I have a lot on my mind and need to let off some steam. Thank god for weight training.

gino
11-20-2002, 12:33 PM
I didn't eat enough yesterday or sleep enough. Work was really mentally tough - I was doing some serious tough thinking work from 8am right through lunch until 3pm, preparing for a meeting at 3. I was doing photocopies for the meeting as the folks I was meeting with were coming into my office, so I barely made it. I kicked arse though, so it was all worth it.

Chest workout went OK last night

Dumbell bench
110lbs x 6,4 reps

Incline barbell
225 x 8,6

Standing cables
75 x 12,10

Twisting leg raises
2 sets x 25,25 reps

Weighted crunches
2 sets x 25,25

Tonight will be a night off from the gym. I plan on shopping, eating, and napping.

Savannah
11-21-2002, 08:09 AM
Gino, I honestly think you should audition to be on "The Bachelor" for the next time they put the show on TV.

gino
11-21-2002, 12:09 PM
Gino, I honestly think you should audition to be on "The Bachelor" for the next time they put the show on TV.

I don't think my boss would let me take the time off.

lol

Besides, all the girls they have on that show suck.

gino
11-25-2002, 07:56 AM
We had our 1st playoff game yesterday and did really well - we won 32-0. I had my best game of the season. I had 4 sacks and an interception I returned 40 yards for a touchdown. The field was so muddy and slick. Luckily, I used the 3/4" spikes, so I stayed on my feet most of the game. We all went to the bar after the game and got stupid drunk and watched all of the NFL games. I'm hungover. need sleep. No gym tonight

gino
12-09-2002, 09:11 AM
Friday I got back from a business trip to Tampa Florida. It was great, but as usual on business trips, I drank too much and ate too little, so now I feel small and fat. I was inhaling nitro-tech bars between meals, but it wasn't enough. I could only work out twice last week, so I fell a little behind in my workout schedule. For this reason, I combined a couple workouts saturday and it went really well. Here's what I did:

Back/Shoulders/Bis/Tris

Weighted pull ups
Hammer strength alternating arm pulldowns
Low cable rows
barbell rows
Hang clean/jerk
Dumbell OH press
Dumbell side laterals
Hammer curls
CG bench
Incline bench OH barbell tricep extensions

I did 2 sets of each exercise with less that average rest between sets. Workout took 45 minutes. It was a nice change from my usual workout structure.

Last weekend we lost our playoff game 20-6. No more football this season, so I'm gonna start training for next season right now. I'm ordering a weight vest to assist in my sprint workouts. I'll be a thoroughbred by next fall.

BennettBoy
12-09-2002, 07:36 PM

Last weekend we lost our playoff game 20-6. No more football this season, so I'm gonna start training for next season right now. I'm ordering a weight vest to assist in my sprint workouts. I'll be a thoroughbred by next fall.

How fast you run a forty gino? I'm going to guess 4.65???

gino
12-10-2002, 08:16 AM
That's what I ran when I was 220 in college. I haven't had it timed in a couple years, but I'd guess I'm about the same, even though I'm 15 lbs lighter now. Trainnig for football in college was much more structured, and you couldn't ever miss a sprint/agility workout. Now, it's like I'll go twice in one week, then take the next week off, then go once, etc... That'll change soon. I want to have consistant sprint workouts for 6 months and see where it takes me.

gino
12-11-2002, 07:53 AM
Update for last couple days:

Sunday: off
Monday: chest/legs (combined workouts)
-squat
-leg ext
-leg curl
-flat dumbell press
-incline barbell press
-cable flyes

Tuesday: off

gino
12-12-2002, 01:00 PM
Last night I went into the gym to blast calves and abs and stretch. I'll be doing my back/shoulders/arms workout tonight - I'm enjoying this new workout split change for now, so I'll keep doing it until I get bored. By combining 2 workouts:

1 - I'm in the gym longer each workout
2 - I focus a lot more on the power compound movements because I don't want to tire myself out on isolation movements with more exercises to do
3 - I get a day less of recovery time for muscle groups between workouts, but an extra day off each week

I think that all of the above fit in very well with my bulking goals/diet right now.

For a while, this will be the split:
Day 1 - back/shoulders/arms
Day 2 - off
Day 3 - chest/legs
Day 4 - off
Day 5 - calves/abs
Day 6 - (start cycle again - see day 1)
Day 7 - off

BennettBoy
12-12-2002, 06:48 PM
Well give us the update gino. What is your weight now? How about your bodyfat? What are your plans going forward?

Inquiring minds want to know.

gino
12-13-2002, 07:35 AM
I've been holding steady at 205 for too long now. I'm going to up my calories again. No idea what the body fat is. It's higher than before, but not bad. I'm gonna put on a few more pounds(5-10), but not much more because I don't want to buy a new wardrobe.

gino
12-13-2002, 01:50 PM
Last night went well. I pushed myself through one of the toughest workouts I've had in years.

Back/Shoulders/Arms - 2 sets of each:

Weighted pullups - neutral grip
Pull downs
T-Bar row
Single arm low cable rows(1 set)
Hang clean & Jerk
Dumbell OH press
Dumbell side laterals
Skull crushers on decline bench
Alternating dumbell curls
Skull crushers on incline bench
Preacher curls

To help recovery after the workout, this is what I ate between my workout and bed time:

7:00 post workout
twinlab ultrafuel
nitrotech

9:00
2 cups whole wheat penne
12 oz hamburg
12 oz skim milk

12:00 before bed
flax

Today I'll be taking off from the gym. Here's what I've eaten so far.

nitrotech
wheat bagel/cream cheese

12:00
10 oz strip grilled flank steak & veggies on large wheat wrap

3:00
8 eggs(4 white)
wheat bagel w/cream cheese

gino
12-17-2002, 07:33 AM
Last night I trained chest & legs. I didn't feel like training too heavy, so I didn't... Here's how it went:

Flat dumbell press - 2 sets, 10/8 reps (100 lbs)
Incline barbell press - 2 sets, 8/8 reps (205 lbs)
Machine flyes - 2 sets, 14/12 reps
Squats - 2 sets, 10/8 reps (315 lbs)
leg ext/leg curl supersets - 2

Weighed 207 yesterday, 2 lbs heavier than last week.

Made some of my favorite coffee this morning before work, and left it on my kitchen counter. So now I'm drinking the office crap. Damn it

galileo
12-17-2002, 07:40 AM
Why does the office coffee always suck? I think the disgruntled office-mail boys switch the filters with soiled underwear.

gino
12-17-2002, 08:30 AM
That explains the hanes waist band hanging out of the top of the office coffee maker and the corn floating in my cup

galileo
12-17-2002, 08:48 AM
That explains...the corn floating in my cup

See the line of good taste? Of course not, because it's behind you.

gino
12-17-2002, 08:52 AM
The only thing behind me right now is a lingering fart cloud from the pound of deer meat I chowed last night

galileo
12-17-2002, 09:11 AM
After a few cans of tuna, 12 oz of turkey, and 16oz of cottage cheese it seems that no one wants to come around me :(

gino
12-17-2002, 03:13 PM
Disgusting farts are a part of who you are, so if they don't want to be around you while you're sh!tting your pants, they're not very good friends, and you're better off without them.

At least that's what my mom says

gino
12-18-2002, 08:56 AM
I remembered my coffee today. It's soooo good - Mocha Cafe from Gevalia. I need it too - my girlfriend came to my house last night after she got out of work at 1:00am, so I didn't sleep enough and I'm pretty tired today.

Had a nice brief workout last night - calves/abs

seated calf raises - 4 plates - 2 sets
standing calf raises - 2 sets
hanging twisting leg raises - 2 sets
weighted decline bench crunches - 2 sets

nice long stretch after

I didn't bring my food to work today, so I'll have to go home during lunch and get it. Always forgetting something...

Tonight I'll be taking off from the gym - I'll probably go christmas shopping since I haven't even started yet.

BennettBoy
12-18-2002, 09:13 AM

I didn't bring my food to work today, so I'll have to go home during lunch and get it. Always forgetting something...

:D Yep, that's what staying up all night with the lady folks will cause you to do.......lose your mind.

gino
12-19-2002, 07:37 AM
Yeah, I know. She was sick too, and now I'm getting a sore throat. fuk

gino
12-19-2002, 12:53 PM
Throat is getting a little better as the day goes on. I drank 1 gallon of water by noon, and took my vitamins as always, so that may have helped. I took last night off from the gym, and twisted up a fatty as soon as I got out of work to dull the pain of starting my christmas shopping. I have no idea what to get my girlfriend. So far, just a gift certificate and some perfume. I felt so helpless in the mall last night. I didn't know what to get...and there were millions of people walking all over eachother...and hot girls everywhere...and Filenes doesn't take american express. It was chaotic.

Back in the gym tonight for a back/shoulders/arms workout. It'll be a killer. I'll finish the shopping saturday.

BennettBoy
12-19-2002, 01:00 PM
Haha....I'm not sure a fatty would have done me much good with all those folks crawling all over each other at the mall.

I would have needed a Xanex :D

Hope you feel better bro and have a safe and Merry Christmas.

gino
12-19-2002, 02:12 PM
Actually, I do a lot better after the fatty - I usually have a relatively short fuse and low tolerance for idiots, but when I'm zooted, I'm relaxed and can handle those situations better. I just kind of coast along at my own pace and tune out the nonsense - a much better way to go to the mall.

You have a great x-mas too.

gino
01-03-2003, 09:14 AM
Training hard and eating lots. Last night I weighed 210, 14 lbs heavier than before bulking. I'm not sure what my bodyfat is, definitely higher but still pretty good. I've put an inch on my waist, but I've put good size on everywhere else too, so it doesn't look bad.

I gotta go eat a bagel and some eggs, so I'll continue this post later...

Tryska
01-03-2003, 09:23 AM
i bet you've still got veins on your abs tho, don't ya , you bastard?

ericg
01-03-2003, 09:48 AM
LOL @ trys - i had something like that in mind to say, but i held back.

gino
01-03-2003, 12:55 PM
No, not any more! Actually, those are the only veins that have disappeared - still got 'em everywhere else though. My girlfriend asked me if I was using steroids again and I had to convince her it was just a result of more food. I feel like a powerhouse in the gym. Bulking kicks arse. Consuming 5000 calories every day has been a lot of fun for the last couple months. I figure I'll probably do 8 more weeks of this and then cut back a little for the following 8 weeks. Then I'll be in cutting mode again, and in 8 more weeks I'll be shredded, in perfect time for the beach season. Here's my workout last night:

Chest/Legs

Flat dumbell press
-2 sets @ 100 lbs, 11 & 8 reps

Incline barbell press
-2 sets @ 215 lbs, 9 & 9 reps

Incline cable flies
-2 sets, 12 & 10 reps

Leg press
-2 sets, 9 plates each side + 1 on top, 10 & 10 reps

SLDL(supersetted w/leg press) very light
-2 sets, @ 135 lbs, 15 & 15 reps

And here's what I've eaten today

n-large shake

10:30am
huge bagel w/cream cheese
8 jumbo eggs(4 whole/4 whites)

1:30pm
8 oz marinated steak tips
2 cups rice
salad
16 oz 1% milk

Tryska
01-03-2003, 01:00 PM
btw - congrats on still having a girlfriend.

and i was gonna gloat on having a comparable sldl til i noticed the superset part. *pout*

i can still gloat that you don't have ab veins at the moment tho. bastard. i'm gonna clone you one day.

gino
01-03-2003, 01:20 PM
Thanks, it's a surprisingly nice change to my days as a non-profit man whore.

You plan on working for Clonaid?

Tryska
01-03-2003, 01:26 PM
nope..i told ya before...lcok you in my basement. i'll be freelancing.

and the way i looka t it, if your gonna be whore anyways, might as well make some money from it.

gino
01-06-2003, 09:11 AM
Clone pimping? Now that takes the cloning controversy to a whole new level.

I took this weekend off from the gym and went snowboarding saturday. I'm real sore today. Got all banged up and tweaked my knee, but it was fun.

gino
01-10-2003, 07:30 AM
Last night the chest/legs workout went very well. I didn't push myself on squats at all though, because I sprained a ligament last weekend snowboarding. I probably shouldn't have squatted at all, but I'm a believer in the philosophy that if it doesn't hurt your injury it's OK. I've trained through a lot of them with good results by simply avoiding exercises that cause pain.

Flat barbell press
2 light warmups
225 x 5
245 x 5
275 x 4
275 x 3

Incline Dumbell press
2 sets - 90 lbs x 6

cable flyes
2 sets x 12,10 reps

Squat
225 x 10
315 x 5

SLDL dumbells
100 lbs x 12,10 reps

that's all folks

gino
02-03-2003, 07:49 AM
Ahhhh...

...yeahhhh

Food is good. With all of this eating, I haven't had time to update my journal. Training has been going great, and so has bulking. I weighed 215 last week and my strength gains have been great. The workout split I have been doing while bulking has worked well with my diet...extremely grueling and longer workouts than I like, but worked very well nonetheless. A couple guys at the gym have asked me if I started juicing, and it was great to tell them no, although I'm not sure they believed I gained 19 lbs naturally. I've put an inch on my waist, but the rest of my muscle groups have increased enough size so it's not even noticeable. A couple of my friends BOUGHT the golds gym I go to. They started a supplement company and ran it out of my friend's house. They saved enough money, and then my friend sold his house. They bought the gym, and are moving their supplement company into the gym. Win-win-win-win. There are some good and bad things happening though with the gym. It will not be a Golds any more, it'll be planet fitness. They're knocking down the walls between the weights and cardio kickboxing and spin rooms, and expanding the free weights - more room, more equipment, better. ONE VERY BAD THING is that they'll only be going up to 80 lb dumbells. If I stay there, I'll have to do all of my heavy work with barbells. I don't like this much. Heavy dumbell work is my favorite. We'll just have to wait and see though. The membership fees are going DOWN to $20 monthly. That's great, but the dumbells are killing me...

ericg
02-03-2003, 07:55 AM
Whats the reason for only going up to 80lb DBs? Some sort of liability issue? If so just tell them to lock the 85lb + DBs and give you the key so only you can use them!

The_Chicken_Daddy
02-03-2003, 10:30 AM
Can't you ask them to get in the do-it-yourself dumbell handles and attachable weights?

BennettBoy
02-03-2003, 10:39 AM
Geez, 80 lbs. on dumbbells seems too low by any standards.

gino
02-03-2003, 11:17 AM
Yeah, it really sucks. I guess the insurance break of going only up to 80LB dumbells is huge. They'll definitely turn many people away with this restriction though.

That's a good idea CD, let me see what they say...

gino
02-05-2003, 08:19 AM
Last night I sprinted for the first time since football ended for me. Wow, the extra 20 lbs I'm carrying now really kills me... The first four 60yd sprints went OK, and then half way through the 5th, I almost fell down because my legs fatigued so quickly. I had to stop. Although it sucks because I got fatigued so quickly, I think running at this weght will be the best thing for me. When I lose a few pounds, I'll be so much faster/quicker than before. Maybe I'll use my 20 lb weighted vest too...

BennettBoy
02-05-2003, 02:10 PM
Your a big ole boy now gino. I think you are going to have to leave the girlfriend at home one night and hit the local club scene and stir up some trouble here soon. You got a reputation to uphold!

Relentless
02-05-2003, 02:38 PM
Yeah, it really sucks. I guess the insurance break of going only up to 80LB dumbells is huge. They'll definitely turn many people away with this restriction though.

Urk.

Ah well, the sad reality is that the hardcore lifters are a minority among gym-goers.

From a gym management perspective, it's actually better to have bench and curl jockeys that only come in once in a while and don't really USE anything -- saves wear and tear.

Tryska
02-05-2003, 02:44 PM
fattie.

gino
02-06-2003, 09:33 AM
Sounds like a good idea Bennett. I went out last weekend for the first time in quite a while with a bunch of friends and picked up right where I left off. No trouble was stirred up though and it was just good ol' fashion alcohol power-guzzling. My tolerance has gone down a bit though, so I started feeling buzzed after only 8 beers, which is unheard of for me.

Weighed 215 last night @ 12% bodyfat.

Here's the result of my bulking over the last 4 months. I'm pleased.

Start - 198@8% bf = 15.84 lbs fat, 182.16 lbs lbm
Finish - 215@12% bf = 25.8 lbs fat, 189.2 lbs lbm

Gained 9.96 lbs of fat, 7.04 lbs lean body mass.

Even if half of the LBM gained is water, I'm very happy with 3-4 lbs of muscle gained, considering I've been training for over 10 years. Keeping it on while I shed the fat will be the tricky part... I must put together a plan of attack for the next 4 months.

...and tryska, I am not fat, I'm just big boned. You can tell by my 6" wrists. lol

Tryska
02-06-2003, 09:35 AM
*lol*

*clears throat*

fattie.

gino
02-07-2003, 02:07 PM
No tryska, that's my pot pie!

Last night trained back/shoulders/arms. By far, the toughest workout of the week. I'm so sore today

Pullups - weighted 25 lbs, neutral grip
straight arm front pulldowns
dumbell rows - 120 lbs
cable rows - 1 arm at a time
hang clean/jerk - 135 lbs
dumbell press - 85 lbs
lateral raise 30 lbs
reverse flye - machine
hammer curls
alternating dumbell curls
decline bench skull crusher
one arm standing dumbell OH extensions

2 sets of everything

Tryska
02-07-2003, 02:21 PM
don't you dare call me a dildo. tuttut

gino
02-10-2003, 07:20 AM
Do you sleep with your kitty?:D

Savannah
02-10-2003, 07:23 AM
Gino's not fat....... he's macho.......;)

gino
02-10-2003, 07:37 AM
Yeah, I agree with savannah

ma-cho ma-cho maaaaan

I want to be
a ma-cho maaan

*Note to self - first step to being macho is not singing that song*

Tryska
02-10-2003, 08:04 AM
I bring my kitty everywhere i go....

Savannah
02-10-2003, 08:04 AM
Maybe you should be trying the
Na-cho man version instead?

gino
02-10-2003, 09:01 AM
Isn't that on some commercial? I think I remember a dork singing that on a corny commercial.

I love nachos.

na-cho na-cho maaaan

gino
02-11-2003, 02:36 PM
Did a sprint/legs workout yesterday. Went well. 5 60yd sprints, and a few agility exercises followed by leg press and a long stretch.

gino
02-18-2003, 09:00 AM
Took 4 days off from the gym. Haven't worked out since thursdays back/shoulders/arms workout because I spent the weekend in manhattan and we got 14 feet of snow yesterday. NYC was awesome - great hotel, great food, and great nights out. Stayed at the Manhattan Grand Hyatt on E. 42nd st. Got wasted saturday night and lost my wallet with all of my IDs and credit cards, and spent 2 hours after getting back to the hotel room talking to credit card customer service reps drunk as hell. Luckily, some doorman from a hotel on 52nd st found it and saw my hotel key in it, so I got a call in the morning to pick it up. Glad I got it back, but now I have too get all of the cancelled cards replaced.

I'll be back tonight in the gym with a vengeance. Legs/chest workout scheduled.

BennettBoy
02-18-2003, 09:03 AM
Damn that sucks. I hate losing my wallet. Glad you got it back though. Sad you had to waste a good buzz on making all those phone calls though LOL.

gino
02-18-2003, 10:05 AM
Yeah, the girlfriend was out cold by the time I was done too

son of a...

gino
02-19-2003, 11:01 AM
Trained last night for the first time since thursday and it went great. I took it somewhat easier than normal because I was a little tired.

Flat bench - 3 x 10 @225
Incline dumbell - 3 x 6 @90
Squat dropsets - 2 sets @315/225
Leg extension/curl supersets - 2
Standing calf raises - 3 sets

gino
02-20-2003, 07:49 AM
Another good one last night.

Worked out back and followed it with some sprint training.

Pullups - 2 sets to failure
Decline bench pullovers - 2 sets
Barbell rows - 2 sets @ 225 8/7 reps
Dumbell rows - 1 set @ 100 lbs 12 reps
Dumbell reverse flyes(rear delts) - 2 sets @ 30 lbs

Sprints - 4 x 60 yards

My calves are so fricken sore today.

BennettBoy
02-21-2003, 05:14 PM
gino, post those better pics you said you were going to post in your journal. It really was hard to tell alot from the other pictures other than you looked HUGE now. I'd like to see just a relaxed front on shot and some quad pics.

And ya woman too LOL. j/k.

gino
02-24-2003, 08:27 AM
I'll see what I can do. Something is wrog with the camera, and I've already started cutting, so I've lost some lbs. I don't know of I can get any pics until I get my camera fixed or get a new one.