PDA

View Full Version : SLP IL State Meet lift

Ryano
08-24-2009, 11:19 AM
I know, I know, it's an SLP meet, but it was a fun meet anyway. Here's my 2nd lift. I missed 750 on my third.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YMck4cKzPQ

Sorry, I don't know how to post the video, just the link.

Beverly McD.
08-24-2009, 11:26 AM
Looking strong! Benching on plywood is tough.

Reko
08-24-2009, 11:26 AM
I know, I know, it's an SLP meet, but it was a fun meet anyway. Here's my 2nd lift. I missed 750 on my third.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YMck4cKzPQ

Sorry, I don't know how to post the video, just the link.

8YMck4cKzPQ

the "8YMck4cKzPQ" goes inbetween the youtube tags. Everything past the = sign in the URL.

Ryano
08-24-2009, 12:03 PM
the "8YMck4cKzPQ" goes inbetween the youtube tags. Everything past the = sign in the URL.

What youtube tags? I tried copy/paste the embedded script, but just the script was posted. ???? I appreciate any help you can give me.

Nevermind, I finally figured it out. Thanks.

Andre518
08-24-2009, 12:24 PM
Ryano great lift!

2 questions though
1) why did you say"I know, I know, it's an SLP meet,"?
2) why is it hard to bench on plywood?

Once again great lift very impressive!

Ryano
08-24-2009, 12:27 PM
Ryano great lift!

2 questions though
1) why did you say"I know, I know, it's an SLP meet,"?
2) why is it hard to bench on plywood?

Once again great lift very impressive!
Andre, I enjoy SLP meets, mainly because they are fun meets with low stress, but nobody really takes them seriously since the rules are lax. If you happen to lift an all time record in an SLP meet, it will not be recognized as such. I certainly don't mean any disrespect to Darrell Latch, it's just the way it is.

Beverly McD.
08-24-2009, 12:31 PM
Plywood is slippery. When you set your feet and use leg drive, your feet try to slip out away from you.

dgunnermuro
08-24-2009, 03:40 PM
Andre, I enjoy SLP meets, mainly because they are fun meets with low stress, but nobody really takes them seriously since the rules are lax. If you happen to lift an all time record in an SLP meet, it will not be recognized as such. I certainly don't mean any disrespect to Darrell Latch, it's just the way it is.

Well, compared to some of the garbage we've seen lately, that was awesome!

Strong as hell and long in the tooth to boot!

Ryano
08-25-2009, 05:35 AM
Thanks for the props everyone.

Rob Luyando
08-25-2009, 05:51 AM
Is that your new Ryno shirt? If it is its still to big Now way in hell you should be able to touch with it first time out. And Ho Ho would be proud!

Ryano
08-25-2009, 06:57 AM
Is that your new Ryno shirt? If it is its still to big Now way in hell you should be able to touch with it first time out. And Ho Ho would be proud!

Hahhaa, Ho Ho, sent me a text about it already. I was suprised he wasn't there. It's not the Ryano shirt. It's a single ply F6. I got the Ryano shirt back, but it was to tight to touch anything right out of the bag. I need some help with it. When's the next Freakday?