PDA

View Full Version : 2 diet questions

MarkM
08-26-2009, 05:53 AM
1. Usually I eat the same balanced breakfast every morning, is it OK to always eat the same thing, or should i change it up once in a while?

2. Pretty much every night I eat 1-2 spoonfuls of natty peanut butter and down a glass of milk about 5 minutes before i go to bed, good idea or bad idea?

Clifford Gillmore
08-26-2009, 06:34 AM
Fine and fine. If it fits your macros, do it. I like to rotate my meals in and out though, but it all depends on prep time. IE if I have the chance I'll make french toast, pancakes, waffles, scrambled eggs and some kind of fruit platter - if not, I'll have a bowl cereal and protein shake.

MarkM
08-26-2009, 09:16 AM
Ok just making sure I wasn't making some horrible mistake by eating the same thing every morning

sharkall2003
08-26-2009, 09:47 AM
The only mistake that you can make doing that is not liking the food. Having a variety of food provides a greater chance of nutritional balance and you won't get sick of "dieting."

Adam
08-26-2009, 07:38 PM
I've pretty much eating the same things for the past ~18 months.
Only thing that you might be missing is some nutrients from no variety.

I'm blessed, I don't get sick of the same meals :D Makes preparing food for the day so much easier!

MarkM
08-26-2009, 08:31 PM
I've pretty much eating the same things for the past ~18 months.
Only thing that you might be missing is some nutrients from no variety.

I'm blessed, I don't get sick of the same meals :D Makes preparing food for the day so much easier!

I know what you mean, it's like i shouldn't want this after 100 days in a row, but I still do.