PDA

View Full Version : Substituting for Results on off-days

yasher
08-26-2009, 11:28 AM
I read the last couple threads on Results, and I'm left with a question. Can I take Results on gym days, and then take just 5g of Creatine on off-days? This is a far less expensive option than taking Results everyday, and I wonder if I'd lose anything by doing this?

Also, as a complete novice, do I even need to be using supplements like Results and Creatine off the bat? I took advantage of the August sale, so I've got a whole mess of new stuff, but I'm curious if my body will grow fast enough on its own - I've never lifted before - or if I'll still be well served taking supplements.

starfox
08-26-2009, 11:32 AM
I'd get a proper work out and dieting scheme first and then focus on supplements. Remember that they are supplementing you, nothing else, but creatine is pretty much a staple these days. You can do what you proposed with the results+ 5g creatine, but its not its true potential. Results has stuff like BA which needs to be taken daily, but you wouldn't be completely wasting it taking it the way you are, but I'd just stick to creatine if you were going to do that. Up to you but its certainly not a poor idea and even Tom recommends it.

yasher
08-26-2009, 03:21 PM
So, other ingredients in Results besides the Creatine lend themselves to being taken everyday, to achieve the best effects? If that's the case, so be it, I can find an extra few bucks a day to take Results daily.

Travis Bell
08-26-2009, 04:16 PM
That is the case. Studies on HMB consumption show that daily intake is better. If you're training 5 days a week, you wouldn't really save that much anyways.

It's better to get the full results (no pun intended) from the product than half results just to make it last longer.

yasher
08-26-2009, 06:49 PM
That is the case. Studies on HMB consumption show that daily intake is better. If you're training 5 days a week, you wouldn't really save that much anyways.

It's better to get the full results (no pun intended) from the product than half results just to make it last longer.

Good to know, thanks Travis.