PDA

View Full Version : ETS for first time.

NickAus
08-26-2009, 10:03 PM
Got my 4 bottles of ETS yesterday and slept like a baby-lots of dreams too.
Looking forward to seeing how it helps my recovery over the next few weeks.
Will keep you posted.

jp2
08-27-2009, 01:20 AM
I've been really wanting to give this stuff a try. Heard great things about it. It will be in my next order.

martin
08-27-2009, 01:30 AM
Somone enlighten me, what is ETS?

Lones Green
08-27-2009, 03:20 AM
Somone enlighten me, what is ETS?

Check out www.atlargenutrition.com.

martin
08-27-2009, 08:32 AM
Check out www.atlargenutrition.com.

Thanks bro :)

Virtron
08-27-2009, 08:57 AM
I've been on it for two weeks... It works great for endurance. Plus, I go through workouts quicker now. I definitely recover faster, but nothing helps me sleep.

Brian C
08-27-2009, 09:53 AM
I like the pink elephant dreams I have...amazing what they can do on a skateboard....

juan23
08-27-2009, 10:21 AM
I've been on it for two weeks... It works great for endurance. Plus, I go through workouts quicker now. I definitely recover faster, but nothing helps me sleep.

i havent taken it but by reading the reviews i plan to , i have the same problem man i only sleep like 6-7 hours without an alarm clock, i just cant sleep in and i wake up full of energy

Pete22
08-27-2009, 11:31 AM
Is this like a ZMA product with Microlactin?

chris mason
08-27-2009, 11:38 AM
Is this like a ZMA product with Microlactin?

That is a reasonable comparison, yes.

Virtron
08-27-2009, 11:48 AM
i havent taken it but by reading the reviews i plan to , i have the same problem man i only sleep like 6-7 hours without an alarm clock, i just cant sleep in and i wake up full of energy

ha! its great that you wake up full of energy... I'll get to bed at like 11 cause any earlier and it aint gonna happen. I stare at the ceiling and turn for about 30 minutes... black out... wake up from an alarm clock and I do not want to get up at all. The only day that I'm excited to get up and its easier is when i know i'm going to the gym. Other than that... grumpy as hell.

juan23
08-27-2009, 11:51 AM
ha! its great that you wake up full of energy... I'll get to bed at like 11 cause any earlier and it aint gonna happen. I stare at the ceiling and turn for about 30 minutes... black out... wake up from an alarm clock and I do not want to get up at all. The only day that I'm excited to get up and its easier is when i know i'm going to the gym. Other than that... grumpy as hell.

i get it from my dad, my dad wakes up at 7am on his days off and starts washing his truck or cutting the lawn , i swear if he was into working out he be one big strong mofo

KarlMarx
08-27-2009, 11:58 AM
I have been taking muscle relaxers the last two days because I hammered my lower back too hard. Man, that stuff gives me crazy dreams. I woke up at 3am starving, with dry mouth, and having an insane dream about building a huge machine. I would swear they put THC in the muscle relaxers if I didn't know better.

Anyway, gives me a bit of insight would it would be like to be somebody who doesn't sleep well. I would try just about anything to get rid of it if that was what sleeping was like every night...

Virtron
08-27-2009, 12:12 PM
i get it from my dad, my dad wakes up at 7am on his days off and starts washing his truck or cutting the lawn , i swear if he was into working out he be one big strong mofo

wow... if i could wake up at 7am naturally i would switch to morning workouts.

johnnyo_99
08-27-2009, 09:15 PM
i started taking ETS this week, had crazy dreams last night - not the good kind. I had to wake up early today but can't really say if I was anymore refreshed than normal. I do feel that muscle soreness has decreased.

NickAus
12-27-2009, 02:47 AM
Just updating, this stuff is the best!

I did not take ETS for a short while and in that time I started to get really sore again from training.

I am back on it and the results are immediate-no joke.

I hope you guys all try it, more so if you train 4+ times per week.

Cmanuel
12-27-2009, 08:40 AM
I tried it for about 2 weeks using the recommended dose. It gave me really crazy vivid dreams, but I didn't feel any reduction in DOMS. I've tried other ZMA products before with minimal results as well. I bet i'm just an anomaly. I'm not knocking AtLarge though, I love results, been using that for a while now with GREAT "results"

n00bster
12-27-2009, 12:06 PM
Sounds like the placebo effect to me. You get this sort of "oohh! you got to take No Explode" on lotsa BBing forums. I can't find the post on Elitefitness but some guy who knows his stuff posted his nutritional approach and the first question he was asked was "where were the ton of protein shakes" that many of them use.

Lones Green
12-27-2009, 12:42 PM
Sounds like the placebo effect to me. You get this sort of "oohh! you got to take No Explode" on lotsa BBing forums. I can't find the post on Elitefitness but some guy who knows his stuff posted his nutritional approach and the first question he was asked was "where were the ton of protein shakes" that many of them use.

This post doesn't even make sense, man.

"I can't find the post but some guy on some forum said something"

You stirring the crap, imagine that

SecondSucks
12-27-2009, 12:55 PM
Just ordered some myself, well actually the Mass Stack from AtLarge but im excited to see how things work out with it.

chris mason
12-27-2009, 01:02 PM

Actually, ETS effects CK levels in the blood returning them to baseline more quickly after a hard training session. CK levels are a generally accepted marked of muscle damage. So, either it helps recovery from damage, or it reduces damage, but either way, no placebo effect. It also helps with muscle and joint soreness for most users. I think it is one of our best products.

n00bster
12-27-2009, 02:14 PM
Actually, ETS effects CK levels in the blood returning them to baseline more quickly after a hard training session. CK levels are a generally accepted marked of muscle damage. So, either it helps recovery from damage, or it reduces damage, but either way, no placebo effect. It also helps with muscle and joint soreness for most users. I think it is one of our best products.

I read the work of established professionals like Dr Berardi and Lyle McDonald and have not seen them recommending this stuff in any of their articles. Are there any independent studies not conducted by ATLarge Nutrition recommending this stuff?

I have come across products like Glucosamine for joints support.

joey54
12-27-2009, 02:39 PM
Looks like somebody isn't grounded from using the computer anymore.

MarcusWild
12-27-2009, 03:19 PM
It's not difficult to look at the major ingredients and google them. Microlactin is well documented.

C-Sobrino
12-27-2009, 03:22 PM
n00bster,

Do you seriously have a personality disorder of some kind which makes you incapable of contributing anything positive in any thread you post under? I don't think you have to swing from anyone's nuts but there is a stark contrast between your attitude and the usual polite disagreements and discussion normally held in this forum. Take your meds.

JK1
12-27-2009, 03:24 PM
Ya'all know what kind of a critic I am of supplements (well some of you do anyway--most of them are about like eating bad dirt. they work if you think they do, but in reality they don't do ****). That said, ETS works. Enough said.

I screwed up and accidentally ran low. I quit taking it so my wife would have her's until the new batch arrives. I'm really hoping the holiday shipping doesn't screw up my getting it.

C-Sobrino
12-27-2009, 03:27 PM
P.S. This is from Berardi's website, now please proceed to shut the **** up.

"1. Your favorite supplements or brands might not be on the list. It’s inevitable that among the thousands of supplements and hundreds of companies that make each one, our lists may not overlap. Don’t send us hate mail. This article is not an indictment of your favorite brand. Rather this is our preferred list of supplements and manufacturers, a list of supplements that we’ve personally had success with. We’ve chosen these because we like the ingredient lists, we like the quality control, and we like the prices. There could be other products out there that meet our standards that we simply haven’t used. But we’re very happy with the results that these produce so we’re not going to burn up all our time looking through every product on the market."

chris mason
12-27-2009, 04:09 PM
I read the work of established professionals like Dr Berardi and Lyle McDonald and have not seen them recommending this stuff in any of their articles. Are there any independent studies not conducted by ATLarge Nutrition recommending this stuff?

I have come across products like Glucosamine for joints support.

Reference the individual ingredients in the product (we don't hide anything with goofy names etc. like most of our competitors) on places like Pubmed.com and so on and you will find what you seek.

Beyond that, don't use the product if you only want to. I'm cool with that. There are a LOT of others who do, and really like it.

NickAus
12-27-2009, 06:20 PM
It is not placebo effect.

I have no reason to promote this product, I just want to help the people here out by letting them know when something works well.

I am very impressed by how powerful it is.

vdizenzo
12-27-2009, 06:20 PM
I feel a difference when I take ETS, that's good enough for me.

JK1
12-27-2009, 06:56 PM
Reference the individual ingredients in the product (we don't hide anything with goofy names etc. like most of our competitors) on places like Pubmed.com and so on and you will find what you seek.

Beyond that, don't use the product if you only want to. I'm cool with that. There are a LOT of others who do, and really like it.

Like a certian NO product labeling caffiene in it as Xanthine Derivitives and another as Methylxanthine? Those are a couple of my favorites considering caffiene is a Xanthine alkaloid.

Like I wrote above, I'm a self professed extreme critic of the vitamin/supplement industry. That said, ETS has proven to me that it works. I use it and I recommend it. I also get anxious when I run out

chris mason
12-27-2009, 07:47 PM
Like a certian NO product labeling caffiene in it as Xanthine Derivitives and another as Methylxanthine? Those are a couple of my favorites considering caffiene is a Xanthine alkaloid.

Like I wrote above, I'm a self professed extreme critic of the vitamin/supplement industry. That said, ETS has proven to me that it works. I use it and I recommend it. I also get anxious when I run out

That and more!

Thanks for your thoughts on the product.

Ryan Celli
12-27-2009, 08:11 PM
ETS works without a doubt. Try it and you will see.