PDA

View Full Version : New Metal Knee Wrap

Travis Bell
08-28-2009, 04:15 PM
Saw this over on Elite. Very cool concept. Once I saw it I was surprised nobody had thought of it before, but then again I'm not sure how productive it'll be. To me it looks like they are a little longer? Maybe not. Hard to tell when they are so stretched out like that.

3MpswBZCRA4

chris mason
08-28-2009, 04:26 PM
I'm missing it? What is the difference?

MarcusWild
08-28-2009, 05:02 PM
It looks like two different materials. It's the striped knee wraps and the all black. They do look super long.

Travis Bell
08-28-2009, 05:04 PM
I'm missing it? What is the difference?

Yeah I think it's two types of knee wraps sewn together, one's much stiffer and the other a little more flexible.

danmac
08-28-2009, 05:25 PM
Yeah I think it's two types of knee wraps sewn together, one's much stiffer and the other a little more flexible.

I am guessing the first one is much stiffer? What advantage would that give someone?

Also that roller looks awesome, i have never seen that.

bencher8
08-28-2009, 05:32 PM
isnt 2.5 meters as long as it can be? I guess as long as its one unit it would be ok...

juan23
08-28-2009, 05:41 PM
I am guessing the first one is much stiffer? What advantage would that give someone?

Also that roller looks awesome, i have never seen that.

thats all i was looking at too the roller, i have boxing wraps and i want one of those now.

ive never used knee wraps are they for safety or do they help keep form ?

danmac
08-28-2009, 05:47 PM
thats all i was looking at too the roller, i have boxing wraps and i want one of those now.

ive never used knee wraps are they for safety or do they help keep form ?

They are there to lift more weight.

They probably help with knee health as well.

NickAus
08-28-2009, 08:13 PM
I'm guessing they are legal?
Interesting, wish I had of thought of it and could sell them lol.

Zak Freiwald
08-29-2009, 07:23 AM
Huh. That looks real cool. I like the triple-line wraps. They feel like stiff little canvas suits for your knees. I guess adding a section of stretchy material, would make it like your knees are wearing a little canvas suit with a pair of strechy poly briefs underneath.

I might give these a stab. I hope they don't cost like $70 bucks or something insane like that.

slashkills
08-29-2009, 08:04 AM
so are these more for comfort or do they give you more than normal wraps?

vdizenzo
08-29-2009, 08:38 AM
Pretty interesting. From the revolutions it looks like they are legal length. Man wrap rollers sure save your wrists and forearms. I love how tha Metal Team digs AC/DC so much.

Lones Green
08-29-2009, 09:04 AM
Pretty interesting. From the revolutions it looks like they are legal length. Man wrap rollers sure save your wrists and forearms. I love how tha Metal Team digs AC/DC so much.

I'm glad you noticed that too, haha

I attribute my forearm size to wrapping people at meets, haha

NickAus
08-29-2009, 07:43 PM

Yep, GO ACDC they love in Finland don't they.