PDA

View Full Version : Titan BOSS shirt???

allan3
09-01-2009, 05:57 PM
a couple of guys i know have these. I have emailed Titan twice about it now, and they have never responded. Does anyone know about these?? i have no prob ordering one if i could get the sonsofbitches to email me back. i know its not a stock shirt- which interests me more. :ninja:

evilxxx
09-01-2009, 06:32 PM
Ken Anderson might have more insight on that...And he responds within the hour most of the time, the rest of the time is instantly...(andersonpowerlifting.com)

Pete22
09-01-2009, 06:33 PM
Ken Anderson might have more insight on that...And he responds within the hour most of the time, the rest of the time is instantly...(andersonpowerlifting.com)

This. Best Titan dealer out there IMO.

allan3
09-01-2009, 06:39 PM
i just emailed ken- thanks for the info:-)

Sean Hatley
09-01-2009, 07:04 PM
from what i have been told by a few people is that its only available to sponsored lifters.

Travis Bell
09-01-2009, 07:41 PM
It's too much shirt for almost everyone I've talked to who has used one

Brian Hopper
09-01-2009, 08:02 PM
If it is the shirt that Ken Anderson had on display at the APF Senior Nationals, then that shirt is a BEAST!!!!!

allan3
09-01-2009, 08:37 PM
im tellin ya, its BAD AZZ. its blue, open back, scooped neck, and it seems to be just plain awesome. i saw someone selling one over the net(used) but it was way to small....

barbell01
09-01-2009, 09:04 PM
they are still working out the bugs, i believe they are running 4 and 5 ply, i think they are going to be switching to 3 ply laminated. i hear a couple guys have been putting up 1000+ and not touching with 800. we will see, i think they will be available in the next couple months when they get it figured out. they also have to make it available for everybody, not just a select few, lots of working out the bugs......

barbell01
09-01-2009, 09:04 PM
they are trying to compete with the phenom.

MarcusWild
09-01-2009, 10:38 PM
The boss shirt has been under development for YEARS. Only sponsored lifters can get one. I think the SDP clone is something different. I've seen one. They have some work to do to mimic the SDP. The collar wasn't nearly enough plies, and I think the shirt itself was 4 plies which is too many. They may get it right. I saw one of the first ace bench shirts and it sucked. They got that one right before releasing it.

NickAus
09-01-2009, 10:49 PM
The boss shirt has been under development for YEARS. Only sponsored lifters can get one. I think the SDP clone is something different. I've seen one. They have some work to do to mimic the SDP. The collar wasn't nearly enough plies, and I think the shirt itself was 4 plies which is too many. They may get it right. I saw one of the first ace bench shirts and it sucked. They got that one right before releasing it.

Any tips for getting the most lbs out of the ACE, I have one and really like it- getting 160 already.
Thanks.

MarcusWild
09-01-2009, 11:28 PM
I haven't used one. I'm in the SDP camp. Nothing is easier to tough in and it gives a ton of pop. A lot of guys are having success with the Ace though.

NickAus
09-01-2009, 11:53 PM
I haven't used one. I'm in the SDP camp. Nothing is easier to tough in and it gives a ton of pop. A lot of guys are having success with the Ace though.

Sounds good, I like shirts that give lots of pop.
May have to get one later on down the track.

Brian Hopper
09-02-2009, 07:29 AM
they are still working out the bugs, i believe they are running 4 and 5 ply, i think they are going to be switching to 3 ply laminated. i hear a couple guys have been putting up 1000+ and not touching with 800. we will see, i think they will be available in the next couple months when they get it figured out. they also have to make it available for everybody, not just a select few, lots of working out the bugs......

I think Ken said the shirt that was at the Seniors was 5-ply.

martin
09-02-2009, 10:19 AM
Do people belive that arm proportions will affect which shirt works best for you?

I keep reading Chris Clark over on Elite saying that the ACE is good for short forearms (or short arms in general). I think the 2ply katana is similar - I have a bigger press in it but I'm an inch away from touching with any weight I can lower. But I have pretty long forearms.

Anyone agree or disagree? Would an SDP be a better choice for a longer arm?

Martin

Travis Bell
09-02-2009, 10:39 AM
I've had good success with the SDP and I have as bencher8 calls them - t-rex arms (stubby)

He's had pretty good success with the RageX and Paul has some pretty long arms

I'll be trying an Ace and a couple other shirts in the near future so we'll see, but I'm not sure there is a correlation. I think a better correlation is to bench style, how you bring the weight down and how you wear the shirt.

MarcusWild
09-02-2009, 10:44 AM
The SDP is the easiest shirt to touch in. I can touch easier in it than a single-ply super katana. Lattimer said he could touch 405 in the same shirt he benched 900 in.

martin
09-02-2009, 10:55 AM
I've had good success with the SDP and I have as bencher8 calls them - t-rex arms (stubby)

He's had pretty good success with the RageX and Paul has some pretty long arms

I'll be trying an Ace and a couple other shirts in the near future so we'll see, but I'm not sure there is a correlation. I think a better correlation is to bench style, how you bring the weight down and how you wear the shirt.

Well by your own admission your t-rex arms would make any shirt easy to bench in :)

Having shorter forearms and therefore a higher elbow position in relation to your body when you touch your chest you could afford a lot stiffer shirt.

Having longer arms my 2 board would be similar to your full press in movement and start / finishing position of the elbows (overall distance moved by upper arm).

But say our style is the same, surely a more difficult to touch shirt would suit you alot more than me (with longer arms)?

The SDP is the easiest shirt to touch in. I can touch easier in it than a single-ply super katana. Lattimer said he could touch 405 in the same shirt he benched 900 in.

But does this mean less assistance for shorter armed guys? Does an easy touch even when jacked mean less rebound etc?

MarcusWild
09-02-2009, 11:18 AM
At least 9 of the 13 people that have benched over 900 did it in a SDP. There's plenty of support.

Zak Freiwald
09-02-2009, 11:44 AM
The SDP is a killer shirt. I have long arms (4 or 5 board is about halfway for me) and bench with a relatively straight-up groove (versus bringing the bar back over your face). The SDP is one of a few shirts that has accomodated me well.

I think Titan's going to be hard pressed to make their own SDP unless they resurrect soem of their old-school fabrics. The effectiveness of the SDP is partially due to the fact that the material has a lot of give compared to the RageX or Katana materials. If you made a SDP (three plies, super thick neckline) out of one of these newer, stiffer poly materials, I suspect it would just be a tough shirt to use with very little payoff.

barbell01
09-02-2009, 12:12 PM
Any tips for getting the most lbs out of the ACE, I have one and really like it- getting 160 already.
Thanks.

i use the ace, it helps me if i bring the bar down fast and "load the the shirt up" on the way down instead of avoiding the shirt on the way down....

MarcusWild
09-02-2009, 12:38 PM
The titan SDP clone is made of the original NXG fabric. It's stretchy like the hardcore material of the SDP. They don't have the collar right yet. I also think the shirt itself being 4-5 plies is completely overkill. They are probably trying to compensate for the weak collar. Most people already have a shirt with too much or too tight of chest plate anyway.

Ryano
09-02-2009, 01:37 PM
I have one of the new Titan shirts. I have never been in a SDP, so I can't compare the too. With the new shirt, I hit a full press 745 right out of the bag, first workout. It was to loose, so I sent it back so they could tighten it up a little. First workout in it last night just to start breaking it in. This was the final lift in it: 815 to a 3brd. I realize a 3brd is a LOOOONG way from touching but this was it's first workout after the alterations.
400dmBxEnmw

martin
09-02-2009, 03:08 PM
How much does an Inzer SDP cost?

Nice vid Ryano, what is that shirt? I take it it's not the Boss material then.

Ryano
09-02-2009, 03:22 PM
Nice vid Ryano, what is that shirt? I take it it's not the Boss material then.
It's one of the new prototype Titan shirts. They haven't named it yet. It is NOT the BOSS material. I don't know what material it is and it's not really my place to be saying anyway. I'll just say it's multiply. I'm used to using closed back shirts, so I have some learning to do with the open back. I attended Rob Luyando and Paul Keys seminar not long ago and learned a BUNCH. They had me touching 545 in this shirt and I hit a 745 with it that same workout. I've had it tightened up some since then. I'm hoping for an 800+ in it.

martin
09-02-2009, 03:38 PM
It's one of the new prototype Titan shirts. They haven't named it yet. It is NOT the BOSS material. I don't know what material it is and it's not really my place to be saying anyway. I'll just say it's multiply. I'm used to using closed back shirts, so I have some learning to do with the open back. I attended Rob Luyando and Paul Keys seminar not long ago and learned a BUNCH. They had me touching 545 in this shirt and I hit a 745 with it that same workout. I've had it tightened up some since then. I'm hoping for an 800+ in it.

Thanks. Sounds like fun. Good luck with it bro :)

Wish I could get to 600 lol I hate my bench

Jay1
09-02-2009, 03:55 PM
Not trying to get off track, but I have a Super Katana (single ply) and I'm looking at the ACE. Has anyone tried these two and can give an good opinion of them? Is the ACE a better or stronger shirt?

NickAus
09-02-2009, 04:08 PM
Not trying to get off track, but I have a Super Katana (single ply) and I'm looking at the ACE. Has anyone tried these two and can give an good opinion of them? Is the ACE a better or stronger shirt?

Never used a Katana, the Ace is really good IMO but I havn't used many shirts.
The material is very good but you do have to touch fairly low, gives better support and pop than my Viking Pro.

icedutah
09-02-2009, 04:10 PM
I have both the ACE and the Super Katana. The ACE is a better shirt. I feel like my Katana's have lost a lot after a year of using them also.

When I have used the ACE it actually forces my elbows inward. I love the thick feeling of it also. I can also touch about the same weight with each shirt. But seems easier to lift in the ACE.

Not really a fair comparison though. The ACE is 3ply and the Katana is only 1.

barbell01
09-02-2009, 04:38 PM

i have both and i think the ace is alot easier to use and control the weight. the single super katana is great also but you have to gangsta the shirt alot to get different results. also the katana really digs the crap out of my tri's, which dosen't really bother me but the ace feels like it distributes the pressure throughout the whole shirt instead of only on your tris, single super is a great singlply shirt and the ace is a great multi ply shirt.

Ryano
09-02-2009, 04:41 PM
As for longevity, I have a Titan Katana that I've used in 4 seperate WABDL World meets. I can still easily hit 600+ in it.

allan3
09-02-2009, 05:36 PM
that was awesome. 3 board or not- its still 815. nice work bro.

Ryano
09-02-2009, 05:58 PM
that was awesome. 3 board or not- its still 815. nice work bro.

Thanks, now if I can just do it without the board.

mastermonster
09-02-2009, 10:04 PM
WOW Roger! Will that (in your opinion) be effective with my mini stroke? We were afraid that it might not move enough to fully load up with a size I could get on. But I don't think my stroke is shorter than your 3 board stroke. It sure appear to load up good in that vid! That's a lot of weight!

By the way guys. I've got a Boss shirt from about 2006. It is what the name says. A shirt made of Boss material. There is so little stretch to it that it felt very similar in effect to benching in an Ultimate denim; total stop, not a lot of pop. I'm an explode and speed bencher, so it wasn't the best shirt for me. I think the Super Katana kind of made it obsolete before it was ever released. It is definately not the shirt that Ken had on the table at Nationals and that Roger just showed...Roger, after seeing that; tell Ken I want one...I think it will work...even on a T-Rex! LOL! Sounds like it would be perfect for a speed bencher. I sure want to find out. I've even got the perfect name for it... The Ryano...What do you think Roger?

Ryano
09-03-2009, 05:11 AM
Buddy, I'm going to reserve my complete opinion of this shirt until I go full press with it. It looks promising, but so does any tight shirt off a 3 brd. I did hit 745 with it full press, before it was tightened up, but it's a different shirt now. I'll be breaking it in for at least one more workout before I go full press with it. I'll let you know. Also, my BW is up to 295-300. The plan is to hit 800+ in it at Bill Carpenters meet in IA in Oct.

P.S. I have always named my shirts and I already named this one "The Ryano". I don't know what Titan is going to call them. LOL

Jay1
09-03-2009, 06:44 AM
Thanks guys, this is the info I was looking for.

mastermonster
09-03-2009, 09:38 PM
Buddy, I'm going to reserve my complete opinion of this shirt until I go full press with it. It looks promising, but so does any tight shirt off a 3 brd. I did hit 745 with it full press, before it was tightened up, but it's a different shirt now. I'll be breaking it in for at least one more workout before I go full press with it. I'll let you know. Also, my BW is up to 295-300. The plan is to hit 800+ in it at Bill Carpenters meet in IA in Oct.

P.S. I have always named my shirts and I already named this one "The Ryano". I don't know what Titan is going to call them. LOL

Good luck in October! I'm betting on you!!!

dammstrate
09-05-2009, 07:30 AM
Ken Anderson let me take home the shirt from seniors to try it. I liked it a lot,
although it was a tad too big for me. 3 ply shirt with a 5 ply rolled collar, made from the 1st generation Titan material (stretchy-ist they have) to compete
with the SDP. Some design changes needed to be made, arm holes from the
shoulder were too big, forced as all the stress across the chest to be centered
on the sleeve seem insertion point into the arm opening (was starting to separate, even with only 6 on it). Hopefully they have altered this point.

Does this sound like what you have Roger?

Ryano
09-05-2009, 09:05 AM
Greg, mine is made of stretchy material. It is still a prototype and changes are being made. Maybe the arm holes on your shirt are just right and your arms are to small. LOL. The shirt you have was probably custom made for someone else. So far, so good, as for the proformance of the shirt. I haven't taken it below a 3brd yet, but will this week.

Zak Freiwald
09-05-2009, 11:03 AM
Greg, mine is made of stretchy material. It is still a prototype and changes are being made. Maybe the arm holes on your shirt are just right and your arms are to small. LOL. The shirt you have was probably custom made for someone else. So far, so good, as for the proformance of the shirt. I haven't taken it below a 3brd yet, but will this week.

That shirt sounds pretty cool. What is the bar-path for that shirt like? Is it kind like the Katanas or Rages where you sort of have to flare real hard and toss the bar back at the top or is it more of straight-up groove like the SDPs?

Ryano
09-05-2009, 01:16 PM
I push it back and up, just like a Katana.

AFstud066
09-06-2009, 10:36 PM
I workout with someone that uses a boss and he couldnt touch 775 in it and he is a 198. The shirt only let him come down to about a 1 board at best. Its a crazy shirt, but I have heard that there is only 1-2 people that can touch anything in it.

theBarzeen
09-07-2009, 08:08 PM
I have an older BOSS prototype that I got from Ken Anderson...... best customer support I have ever seen...... I got around 150 from it, and with the chest plate a little loose I could touch with 405 if I didn't mind seeing stars...... lots of pop from the bottom, but not a whole hell of a lot of follow through...... I switched over to a new Overkill shirt and now that I have had some practice touching with it get 180-200 out of it...... much more follow through..... both are better than the Rage X and Katana I tried before them ( and a whole lot better than the denim)

allan3
09-07-2009, 10:21 PM
I have an older BOSS prototype that I got from Ken Anderson...... best customer support I have ever seen...... I got around 150 from it, and with the chest plate a little loose I could touch with 405 if I didn't mind seeing stars...... lots of pop from the bottom, but not a whole hell of a lot of follow through...... I switched over to a new Overkill shirt and now that I have had some practice touching with it get 180-200 out of it...... much more follow through..... both are better than the Rage X and Katana I tried before them ( and a whole lot better than the denim)

yea, well, i have tried to get a overkill shirt- all i can get is that a guy named rudy makes em. no website, no phone #, etc- i would for sure be interested in an overkill brand shirt....:ninja:

theBarzeen
09-08-2009, 04:47 PM
yea, well, i have tried to get a overkill shirt- all i can get is that a guy named rudy makes em. no website, no phone #, etc- i would for sure be interested in an overkill brand shirt....:ninja:

rudy@overkillstrength.com

no website yet.... not sure how he'd feel about me posting his cell number on a board

NickAus
09-08-2009, 11:30 PM
i use the ace, it helps me if i bring the bar down fast and "load the the shirt up" on the way down instead of avoiding the shirt on the way down....

Thank you, I'll do the same.

allan3
09-09-2009, 06:14 PM
rudy@overkillstrength.com

no website yet.... not sure how he'd feel about me posting his cell number on a board

thankyou kindly. just shot him a email....

Preston129
09-09-2009, 06:56 PM
Thank you, I'll do the same.

Not to hijack, but how did you size for the ACE?

mastermonster
09-09-2009, 07:26 PM
Hey Roger and Gregg! I got mine today! I can't wait to get the meet done this weekend in 1 ply and get back in the gym and start trying this bad boy out!!! I'll keep ya'll posted how it's working for the 'T-Rex'! LOL! It feels to be the 3 ply and has grided arms and ungrided chest, and open back. I feel like a kid at Christmas who can't wait to play with his new toy!...Serious TOY!

NickAus
09-09-2009, 07:45 PM
Not to hijack, but how did you size for the ACE?
Got the same size as my Viking..............I got a 52, the chest plate in the Ace is smaller than the Viking.
Weight is 212.
Think my shoulders are 52-53(not sure about shoulders really) and my chest is 47 arms 16.
Had Minna at Metal Finland custom the sleeves 1 cm tighter.
What are your stats I may be able to help?

Preston129
09-09-2009, 09:32 PM
Got the same size as my Viking..............I got a 52, the chest plate in the Ace is smaller than the Viking.
Weight is 212.
Think my shoulders are 52-53(not sure about shoulders really) and my chest is 47 arms 16.
Had Minna at Metal Finland custom the sleeves 1 cm tighter.
What are your stats I may be able to help?

Chest 48, shoulders 54.5, weight 240 and not sure about arms. I've heard to go off shoulder size directly, so I was thinking between a 54 and 56. Just didn't know if the thing is sized on the bigger side, or if it comes tighter cause I've read about ppl having trouble getting it past their forearms.

NickAus
09-09-2009, 09:52 PM
Chest 48, shoulders 54.5, weight 240 and not sure about arms. I've heard to go off shoulder size directly, so I was thinking between a 54 and 56. Just didn't know if the thing is sized on the bigger side, or if it comes tighter cause I've read about ppl having trouble getting it past their forearms.

You will need to measure your arms and forearms- my forearms are 13.5 to give you something to go off.
I also found it hard to get over forearms but (had custom 1 cm tightened sleeves) once I cut the sleeves to the right length it was fine.
I am think you should get a 54 if you want it to be tight, if not 56 and you could always have it taken in later.

google2008e
09-10-2009, 01:44 AM
shirts wholesale and retail lots of colour brand new Item Code:g85439082

www,google2008,com

douglasoh5
09-10-2009, 10:15 AM
Ya with the ace it really depends on your arm size.....my arms are 17 and forearms are like 14.5 and im in a 54.....it is really tight.....my chest is 49 and shoulders are 58.5.....the tightness you will want also depends on how much ur pressing to and how good your form is too

Preston129
09-10-2009, 10:48 AM
Ya with the ace it really depends on your arm size.....my arms are 17 and forearms are like 14.5 and im in a 54.....it is really tight.....my chest is 49 and shoulders are 58.5.....the tightness you will want also depends on how much ur pressing to and how good your form is too

Just measured, my arms are 17 hanging relaxed, 13.5 forearms. I'm leaning towards a 54 at this point, since it's really tight on you, it should be reasonably snug on me, but not too tight to be too difficult to learn. That's what I'm hoping at least.

I can handle 500 pretty consistent in tight single ply, and form is about average, wouldn't say it's overly great.

Travis Bell
09-10-2009, 11:20 AM
Preston, have someone measure you around the chest and shoulders before you buy a 54.

If you've never used a multiply shirt before, I'm kinda leaning towards a 56 for you. You want it a little big for your first one. You can always have it made smaller later

Preston129
09-10-2009, 11:32 AM
Very good point Travis, a couple days ago when I measured, my chest was 48 and shoulders 54.5. You're right and you can always go smaller if need be. The one you tried, was it smaller or looser?

theBarzeen
09-10-2009, 04:48 PM
thankyou kindly. just shot him a email....

Let me know what your thoughts are on it........ it's always nice to hear other lifters' reactions to this gear.....

NickAus
09-10-2009, 04:54 PM
Let me know what your thoughts are on it........ it's always nice to hear other lifters' reactions to this gear.....
Yep, love to hear peoples opinion's on gear and Overkill sounds good-they are doing poly, poly laminated, canvas etc..........spoke to Rudy.

allan3
09-10-2009, 05:09 PM

no prob!! i will be ordering a shirt from rudy in about 3 weeks- and then i will post a review- hopefully it will be recieved better than my con-cret review lol:omg:

Travis Bell
09-10-2009, 07:27 PM
Very good point Travis, a couple days ago when I measured, my chest was 48 and shoulders 54.5. You're right and you can always go smaller if need be. The one you tried, was it smaller or looser?

did you measure it yourself or have someone do it for you?

Its best to have someone do it for you so there isn't any way for it to be inaccurate.

The one I tried was too small in the arms and too big in the chest.

One of the benefits of multiply shirts is that you don't have to wear them crazy tight like you do the single ply stuff. I can just about get my SD Phenom on by myself and only have to have someone give it a tug to get it all the way on.

Whereas when I was competing in the USAPL it took two guys to get me into my shirts, had to have bags over the arms, probably took 15min total. I hated it

Ryano
09-11-2009, 05:43 AM
Hey Roger and Gregg! I got mine today! I can't wait to get the meet done this weekend in 1 ply and get back in the gym and start trying this bad boy out!!! I'll keep ya'll posted how it's working for the 'T-Rex'! LOL! It feels to be the 3 ply and has grided arms and ungrided chest, and open back. I feel like a kid at Christmas who can't wait to play with his new toy!...Serious TOY!

Good luck with it Buddy. Let us know how it goes.

scott rowe
09-11-2009, 11:41 AM
yeah my single ply is like that bags on my arms and 15 minutes to get into it. my doubles slide right on but i bench the same in both so who knows

Ryano
09-11-2009, 02:02 PM
One of the benefits of multiply shirts is that you don't have to wear them crazy tight like you do the single ply stuff. I can just about get my SD Phenom on by myself and only have to have someone give it a tug to get it all the way on.

Just the opposite for me. I can put on my single ply, almost by myself in a couple of minutes and I've hit 744 in it. My multiply, open back is a pain in the ass to get on and the most I've hit in it full press is 745. Maybe it's just what you are used to.

NickAus
09-11-2009, 11:38 PM
Just the opposite for me. I can put on my single ply, almost by myself in a couple of minutes and I've hit 744 in it. My multiply, open back is a pain in the ass to get on and the most I've hit in it full press is 745. Maybe it's just what you are used to.

What type of shirt did you do the 744 in (single ply).
Thank you!

Ryano
09-12-2009, 05:15 AM
What type of shirt did you do the 744 in (single ply).
Thank you!

Super F6 at the UPA BB4$ in July. I went 705,733,744.

NickAus
09-12-2009, 07:27 PM
Super F6 at the UPA BB4$ in July. I went 705,733,744.

That's impressive-I will get the super F6 in the future for some single ply meets I would like to do in NZ.
Thanks Ryano.

mastermonster
09-14-2009, 12:05 AM
Good luck with it Buddy. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks Roger, I will! I had a good single ply meet at the APF La. this weekend. Now I'm itching to get in the proto-type!

Preston129
09-14-2009, 03:50 PM
I don't think anyone else has already brought this up, but Mark Bell's also training with the prototype titan shirt.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bmL9RLZMh4w&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bmL9RLZMh4w&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Preston129
09-14-2009, 04:06 PM
did you measure it yourself or have someone do it for you?

Its best to have someone do it for you so there isn't any way for it to be inaccurate.

The one I tried was too small in the arms and too big in the chest.

Whereas when I was competing in the USAPL it took two guys to get me into my shirts, had to have bags over the arms, probably took 15min total. I hated it

I measured the arms myself and had my gf measure chest and shoulders. While not the same as having someone experienced do it, I feel pretty confident with what we got.

I ended up getting a dbl rage x, size 52 (ended up being cheaper). I haven't had a session with it yet but I already like how much easier it is to put on.

I'd like to thank everyone that commented (Travis, NickAus, douglasoh5), I appreciate your help.

NickAus
09-16-2009, 03:59 AM
I measured the arms myself and had my gf measure chest and shoulders. While not the same as having someone experienced do it, I feel pretty confident with what we got.

I ended up getting a dbl rage x, size 52 (ended up being cheaper). I haven't had a session with it yet but I already like how much easier it is to put on.

I'd like to thank everyone that commented (Travis, NickAus, douglasoh5), I appreciate your help.

Please let us know how you like the shirt!
Good luck.