Afternoon Snack - Foot long hot dog with Sauerkraut

Dinner - Philadelphia Cheesesteak with onions topped with Cheese Whiz

Late night snack - Oreo cookies and milk

Off Road
09-03-2009, 08:22 AM
Breakfast= Corned beef hash and eggs with bacon
Lunch= Triple cheeseburger, fries, and chocolate shake
Snack= Sugary kids cereal
Dinner= Chinese buffet (with emergency big boy stretchy pants)
Dessert= Pepto bismol :evillaugh:

sharkall2003
09-03-2009, 08:36 AM
Breakfast: Two Eggs, 8 oz sirloin steak, two slices toast, 1 cup chocolate milk, 4 slices ultra lean turkey bacon

Early snack: tons of veggies and fruit

Lunch: Medium 1/2 lb burger (extra lean), asparagus, baked potato with sour cream, cheese, bacon bits

Late snack: Whole wheat bagel with tons of turkey, provolone cheese, little bit of mustard

Dinner: 6 pack Sam Adams Imperial series with 1lb tenderloin, green veggies, grilled corn on the cob, freshly steamed carrots

Last snack: nothing because the Sam Adams would crush me.

Off Road
09-03-2009, 08:38 AM
tons of veggies, green veggies, grilled corn on the cob, freshly steamed carrots

Way too many veggies for a cheat day :evillaugh:

sharkall2003
09-03-2009, 08:40 AM
I like to keep it clean. I don't wanna have the craps. Plus, I put in lots of steak. And a six back of imperial series is like 1900 calories. believe me, the veggies are needed!

sharkall2003
09-03-2009, 08:41 AM
If I wouldn't gain one pound I would eat a ton or oreos with whole milk, homemade brownies and tons of homemade chocolate cake.

Abe Froman
09-03-2009, 08:42 AM
Breakfast: Two Eggs, 8 oz sirloin steak, two slices toast, 1 cup chocolate milk, 4 slices ultra lean turkey bacon

Early snack: tons of veggies and fruit

Lunch: Medium 1/2 lb burger (extra lean), asparagus, baked potato with sour cream, cheese, bacon bits

Late snack: Whole wheat bagel with tons of turkey, provolone cheese, little bit of mustard

Dinner: 6 pack Sam Adams Imperial series with 1lb tenderloin, green veggies, grilled corn on the cob, freshly steamed carrots

Last snack: nothing because the Sam Adams would crush me.

I said "cheat" day LOL!

sharkall2003
09-03-2009, 08:43 AM
Honestly, that would be cheating. It's tons of calories, and it's food that I like. I prefer grilled sirloin and tenderloin over greasy food any day.

Abe Froman
09-03-2009, 08:46 AM
Honestly, that would be cheating. It's tons of calories, and it's food that I like. I prefer grilled sirloin and tenderloin over greasy food any day.

Well your cheat day looks like most people's diet days haha.

I will just say you seem to have limited cravings...which is obviously good in terms of dieting.

sharkall2003
09-03-2009, 08:52 AM
I don't track calories, so I keep it clean and just assume that the calories will be low enough to get me from day to day and keep my muscle good. I don't overly stress, but I don't eat or drink in any fashion to make me stress about weight. :)

BilltheButcher
09-03-2009, 09:45 AM
I am going to Vegas for 5 days, so I am having a day of cheat while I am there and I am planning on rocking it out.

Breakfast: Hash House A Go Go for Fried Chicken Benedict = http://www.hashhouseagogo.com/news_lv.html
Early Snack: In and Out Cheese Burger
Lunch: Wynn Buffet (one of my favorites and if you haven't been there do yourself a favor and go)
Afternoon Snack: HardRock Pool for numerous beverages
Dinner: Prime at Bellagio one of my favorites
Late Night: Mini Burgers and beer at Pallazzo after a night of drinking and partying

Not sure if I can eat all this but I am going to try.

Forgot to mention the bottle of Makers Mark I will drink during the day. :)

Mercuryblade
09-03-2009, 09:56 AM
I am going to Vegas for 5 days, so I am having a day of cheat while I am there and I am planning on rocking it out.

Breakfast: Hash House A Go Go for Fried Chicken Benedict = http://www.hashhouseagogo.com/news_lv.html
Lunch: Wynn Buffet (one of my favorites and if you haven't been there do yourself a favor and go)
Late Night: Mini Burgers and beer at Pallazzo after a night of drinking and partying

:drool:

bass slayer
09-03-2009, 10:07 AM
Breakfast- Fried eggs, Hash browns (exta crispy), and chesse on top.

Lunch- box of mac and cheese and an egg cheese sandwich

Dinner- a whole pizza from little ceazars (its so cheap) and a liter of Dr. Pepper.

Dessert- Cookie dough ice cream with brownies and hot fudge topping.

ThomasG
09-03-2009, 10:59 AM
Chinese food all day.

Off Road
09-03-2009, 11:03 AM
Chinese food all day.

I was soooo gonna go there too :evillaugh:

jreed110
09-04-2009, 04:00 AM

Ha I'm off to Vegas for a 7 days next week, and every one of them will be a cheat day! Just gonna make sure I'm lifting every morning as well. I've always been a fan of the Planet Hollywood (formerly Alladin) buffet, but I'll have to give the Wynn one a try this time.

Cards
09-04-2009, 06:17 AM
breakfast: home made cornbeef has, 3 eggs, sour dough toast, orange juice, coffee

Morning Snack: hot roastbeef sandwhich, horseradish mayo, au jus, fries.

lunch: fried calamari from http://www.casadicopani.com/

afternoon snack: sushi and sashimi

dinner: filet mignon, lobster tail, garlic mashed potatos..maybe with a hollandaise or white wine and butter sauce, ceaser salad with anchovies, french onion soup, bananas fosters

before bed snack: taco bell

Aslin
09-04-2009, 07:12 AM
Fish and chips Pizza Fish and chips PIzza Fish and chips Pizza Fish and chips PIzza Fish and chips Pizza Fish and chips PIzza FISH AND CHIPS PIZAA FISH AND CHIPS PIZZA FISH AND CHIPPPPPPSSSS

muscled
09-04-2009, 07:26 AM
Breakfast: Big ass fried egg sandwich with lots of bacon, some sausage links, hash browns with ketchup, and 6 Krispy Kreme donuts.
Snack: Bear claw and coffee.
Lunch: Chinese buffet -- I would obliterate the meat dishes and egg rolls.
Snack: Klondike bars
Dinner: All you can eat sushi/sashimi with tempura included
Beddy bye snack: Big bowl Lucky charms in whole milk

Unreal
09-04-2009, 09:08 AM
Chinese food all day.

Where do you get good chinese in SLC because I haven't found any.

My dream cheat day
Breakfast: Huge pile of berry pancakes/french toast, eggs, bacon, ham
Lunch: BBQ platter, ribs, pork, brisket, etc
Dinner: Steak/Seafood, all the sides.
Desert: Variety of cheesecakes

juan23
09-06-2009, 08:54 AM
breakfast= a stack of pancakes with chocolate chips inside , some eggs,and hashbrowns
lunch= a 2pound chicken fried steak with mash potatoes with grave and biscuits the side (from a restaurant in S.A tx)
dinner= all the buffalo wings i can eat with alot of blue cheese dressing with alot of seasoned curly fries

Detard
09-06-2009, 09:02 AM
Well since I am not on a diet, I would say every day is a cheat day. How does this sound:

Breakfast: chocolate chip pancakes, with peanut butter icecream and reeses peanut butter cups
snack: a big thick steak with deep fried french fries
lunch: Banquet burger, fries, onion rings
snack: chips and dip
dinner: all you can eat wings, minimum 5 lbs
snack: bacon and tomato sandwich, with tons of mayo, and a heartstopper to wash it down

I think i'd be over 7000 cals

CaptainMorgan
09-06-2009, 10:18 AM
Do any of you guys actually eat like this during your cheat days, or is it just a wet food dream of yours?

juan23
09-06-2009, 10:21 AM
Do any of you guys actually eat like this during your cheat days, or is it just a wet food dream of yours?

well im trying to get rid of the cheat day but on my cheat day ill have a burger or buffalo wings but nothing out of the ordinary , what i posted is what i wish i could eat in one day wich is probably what ill eat once i hit my weight goal lol

danmac
09-06-2009, 10:40 AM
Breakfast- Bacon and egg special from local grease pit x 2
Lunch - All you can eat pizza hut buffet (with dessert pizza)
Late dinner - All you can eat sushi (i know its not bad, but i love it).
Lots of beers... then some gin a little later with real soda, none of that diet ****.
Beef shawarma late at night before bed, with garlic potatoes and a dr pepper.

AnotherNumber
09-06-2009, 10:44 AM
Breakfast: Chocolate chip pancakes with chocolate batter, a huge glass of chocolate milk, and lots of whipped cream for the cakes.
Snack: Pint of Haagen Dazs Coffee Ice cream.
Lunch: Huhot Mongolian Grill food. Destroy that all you can eat.
Snack 2: Peanut Butter and banana and fluff sandwich with a huge glass of chocolate milk.
Dinner: 24 oz porterhouse, lobster mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus, chocolate milk (with steak hah), and a huge piece of tiramisu for dessert.
Late night snack: Hit up mcdonalds and get 4 hamburgers, and a couple apple pies.

Off Road
09-06-2009, 11:36 AM
This thread makes me HUNGRY.

Whuditdew
09-06-2009, 12:22 PM
Breakfast: Chocolate long john donuts with chocolate milk
Lunch: Stuffed crust pizza and brownies
Dinner: Wings and chocolate ice cream

RUFF_RYDER
09-14-2009, 09:31 PM
Breakfast-Sausage wrapped in pancakes with maple syrup

Early Snack-4 Choclate mint pop tarts with 4 scoops choclate ice cream

Lunch-In&out 4x4 burger with large fries and neo-shake

Mid Snack-Popcorn with melted cheese+hot sauce

Dinner-Fish tacos and tecate

dessert-Brownies with vanilla ice cream and choc milk

XMadmanX
09-14-2009, 11:21 PM
Breakfast- bacon, sausages, hashbrowns, fried eggs, french toast and maple syrup.
Snack- BBQ crisps, chocolate milkshake
Lunch- fried calamari and fries with chicken salt
Snack- Beef jerky
Dinner- Stuffed crust meatlovers pizza and garlic bread, sambuka and coke.

Y2A
09-16-2009, 06:42 PM
Breakfast: chocolate chip pancakes, with peanut butter icecream and reeses peanut butter cups

Best breakfast I've ever heard of.

douchebag44
09-16-2009, 11:35 PM
Late night snack: Hit up mcdonalds and get 4 hamburgers, and a couple apple pies.
mCDONALDS IS DIRTY :tuttut:

BigBatz
09-22-2009, 01:47 PM
My cheat day

Breakfast: Golden Corral

Lunch: Tres Gallegos (local Mexican food buffet)

Dinner: Oriental Hut (local chinese buffet)

Late Night Snack: Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey

With intermitten bouts of hibernation in between.