PDA

View Full Version : USPF San Jose meet 9-5-09

allan3
09-06-2009, 09:51 PM
me and my girlfriend went to the mike womack uspf meet in san jose ca this last saturday. it was a decent meet!! some good lifts, some records set, talked to ken anderson and mike womack a bit. overall, a great day, and i walked away with a brand new f6 and titan toro belt. ;-):clap:

jtteg_x
09-07-2009, 01:42 AM
I wanted to go to support my friend (Israel Miller) but I had work =(
heard he was going for that 500 bench...hopefully I hear the good news tomorrow afternoon.

did you compete or spectate?

allan3
09-07-2009, 08:44 AM
we just went to watch. i do remember seeing your friends name!! it was held at the urgency youth center, part of the youth outreach of jubilee church i believe. it was an excellent meet- began with a prayer, and was a really nice event. im still stoked about my new (and tight) f6. :) my girlfriend wants to compete really bad- so do i. im prolly gonna join mike womacks gym and take the one-hour drive once a week to bench....

MarcusWild
09-07-2009, 12:47 PM
That was a LONG day. Our last lifter took his third deadlift at 8:29.

allan3
09-07-2009, 03:07 PM
That was a LONG day. Our last lifter took his third deadlift at 8:29.

yea- i saw u guys there. it was a long day. there was quite a bit of lifters there, it seemed to keep0 going on and on, squats got done, and then the bench......we left around 330pm or so- went and ate some dinner at the bold knight in san jose....im still stoked about my new f6 tornado tho lol

Brian C
09-07-2009, 03:31 PM
I'm going out on a limb Allan, but I'm guessing you really like your new shirt and belt. ;) just messin

allan3
09-07-2009, 04:27 PM
I'm going out on a limb Allan, but I'm guessing you really like your new shirt and belt. ;) just messin

you guessed it!! im gonna go give em a try in about 2 hrs!! woohoo!!:ninja: