PDA

View Full Version : RESULTS Problem?

SteveW
09-09-2009, 12:12 AM
I got my order of RESULTS in today and it looks a lot different than the RESULTS I took about 6 months ago...It has a brown powder in it almost resembling little clumps of protein. I wasn't sure if they product has gone bad or what the deal is but it does not look right. Did I miss an addition of an ingredient to RESULTS?

Travis Bell
09-09-2009, 03:42 AM
PM Chris Mason or email them off the www.atlargenutrition.com website and they'll be able to get you taken care of right away.

Joe Black
09-09-2009, 03:58 AM
This can sometimes occur when it is not kept on a cool, dry place and where it is stored in transit to you can often be the cause. We suggest you store Results in your refrigerator after opening (especially in the summer) to avoid moisture related issues.

I can assure you that the effectiveness or taste of the powder is totally unaffected and we are reformulating shortly to avoid this issue.

SteveW
09-09-2009, 08:27 AM
This can sometimes occur when it is not kept on a cool, dry place and where it is stored in transit to you can often be the cause. We suggest you store Results in your refrigerator after opening (especially in the summer) to avoid moisture related issues.

I can assure you that the effectiveness or taste of the powder is totally unaffected and we are reformulating shortly to avoid this issue.

The seal wasn't broken or anything so would it still be able to go bad. It doesn't look right at all and not too appealing to consume. What should I do.

chris mason
09-09-2009, 08:46 AM
It's a reaction to moisture and heat. My personal batch is the same. It can vary in severity, but if the product is not badly clumped it is fine. If it is badly clumped, then shoot us an email and we will replace it.

dynamo
09-09-2009, 08:55 PM
mine came the same way, I wasn't too concerned with it though as it really did just look like a moisture issue, I ended up just shaking it up and rolling it around for a bit and that seemed to take care of the problem. Though my wasn't too badly clumped.

chris mason
09-10-2009, 08:12 AM
Other than in an extreme case there are just some dark "specks" in the powder and maybe a couple of light clumps.

The issue is the product contains no preservatives thus reducing its shelf life. We are going to reformulate to resolve this concern, but in the interim, just keep the product in the fridge once you have received it and all should be good. As an FYI, my personal batch has some of the specs :).

Chris

allan3
09-10-2009, 04:41 PM
Other than in an extreme case there are just some dark "specks" in the powder and maybe a couple of light clumps.

The issue is the product contains no preservatives thus reducing its shelf life. We are going to reformulate to resolve this concern, but in the interim, just keep the product in the fridge once you have received it and all should be good. As an FYI, my personal batch has some of the specs :).

Chris

when u reformulate- please continue to leave the preservatives out...

vdizenzo
09-10-2009, 06:51 PM
I thought the problem was going to be that you got so jacked you didn't fit in your clothes anymore ;)

chris mason
09-10-2009, 09:36 PM
I thought the problem was going to be that you got so jacked you didn't fit in your clothes anymore ;)

That's happened to me too! I just had to buy some new slacks as my legs were busting out of the old ones.

Mercuryblade
09-11-2009, 12:41 PM
when u reformulate- please continue to leave the preservatives out...

Don't buy into media hype. There are plenty of safe preservatives out there that prevent the growth of incredibly harmful molds and bactermium.

chris mason
09-12-2009, 09:32 AM
You know, to be clear, everyone on these forums should give this product a run. There truly is no other non-hormonal product on the market that will do more for size and strength than RESULTS. Next to protein, it is the most requested supplement from our athletes. There is a reason for that. We have a small ad budget, and I think people confuse glitzy ads as some measure of a products effectiveness. I think we need to run a sale. EVERYONE needs to try this product.

dynamo
09-12-2009, 06:55 PM
You know, to be clear, everyone on these forums should give this product a run. There truly is no other non-hormonal product on the market that will do more for size and strength than RESULTS. Next to protein, it is the most requested supplement from our athletes. There is a reason for that. We have a small ad budget, and I think people confuse glitzy ads as some measure of a products effectiveness. I think we need to run a sale. EVERYONE needs to try this product.

I enjoy it. I am hitting some splendid PRs right now. Nothing has changed besides results intake. This this the 3rd time i've used it and this is the best response i have have had so far. It'll be interesting to see how I turn out once my container is empty.

chris mason
09-13-2009, 05:16 PM
I enjoy it. I am hitting some splendid PRs right now. Nothing has changed besides results intake. This this the 3rd time i've used it and this is the best response i have have had so far. It'll be interesting to see how I turn out once my container is empty.

:thumbup:

dynamo
09-17-2009, 12:43 PM
i haven't tried this, but you might want to add cornstarch to absorb the moisture. never know though, could thicken it up or make it taste or ruin the results.

jmccown
09-18-2009, 06:48 AM
I just got my first batch of results this week. Mine was a little clumpy too when I opened it. It was sealed, etc. But it seemed to mix okay with some extra shake time.

Steve24
09-29-2009, 10:02 PM
Just a heads up my latest one was pretty clumpy also, this is my 3rd one and this is the first time I've noticed it. Not really an issue to me but thought I'd let you guys know.

Love the product, I've been on and off 3 times and I can really tell when I am using it. Amazing stuff, everyone needs to try it.

Cmanuel
09-30-2009, 08:55 AM
Mine was pretty clumpy as well, smelled kinda strange too. But all this aside, the product works as intended and tastes great!

Ryumexicano
10-02-2009, 03:02 PM
I wanted to ask this question long time ago!!! I had the same problem pretty much, but I kep taking the results. Shook the bottle and mixed it somewhat and it help. When I reached the last scoops, the results was hard as a rock hahaha and I could see the black stuff in the bottle. I wanted to ask what those black things were. They didn't affect the taste, or anything I could feel. GREAT STUFF!!!! I love results :)

Cherry flavor was a total disappointment though. It tastes awful!!:confused: I just have to be honest with you guys, sorry!! Make some other flavor, chocolate, or something!:drooling: By the way, vanilla nitrean is the bomb :D

Thanks guys!!

chris mason
10-02-2009, 04:37 PM
Don't worry, we are either going to fix the cherry flavor, or replace it with a new and better one. In the interim, just mix your Cherry Blast RESULTS with your Nitrean, Opticen, or MAXIMUS shakes. That makes it palatable and you still get the benefits.

Brian999
10-02-2009, 06:10 PM
Am I the only person that likes Cherry:confused: If they were both the same price during this sale I still would have bought cherry.

chris mason
10-02-2009, 06:44 PM
Am I the only person that likes Cherry:confused: If they were both the same price during this sale I still would have bought cherry.

Lol, no, some people really like it. With that said, I think generally people think it is not the best.

The main thing to remember with RESULTS is what you get from it. It is not meant to be the best tasting drink you ever had, it is meant to make you bigger and stronger.

Cmanuel
10-02-2009, 08:24 PM
The orange blast sure tastes damn good. Its like cool aid, I could drink it all day.

Tom Mutaffis
10-04-2009, 08:50 PM
I wouldn't worry about the clumps; some of my containers have had some discoloration if I leave them out or they are exposed to moisture. It does not seem to have an impact on potency and simply takes a few more shakes to mix.

Over the past 3-4 months I have been using recent batches of Results with great gains.

amz916
10-08-2009, 03:12 PM
how long is the sale on results going to last? Im low on money but I wanna stock up with 2-3 jugs.

Joe Black
10-09-2009, 02:52 AM
A week or so yet.

Just remember though if you order several tubs you have to have somewhere to freeze/refrigerate them.

JSully
10-09-2009, 05:05 PM
how much do you have to spend to get a free t-shirt? I might give this a try and order 2 tubs but I can't remember how much to spend to get a free t-shirt and my 2XLs are too small now..

chris mason
10-09-2009, 05:32 PM
$105

JSully
10-09-2009, 10:27 PM
bummer