PDA

View Full Version : 5 meals a day!

Narinder
04-24-2002, 05:03 AM
I know by eating 5 meals a day is the key to a good diet. So do people also have snacks in between these meals, such as fruit?
Also do people drink water within these snacks and with their meals?

Budiak
04-24-2002, 05:11 AM
every snack is considered a meal, so if you have an apple mid day, it would be considered a meal, even if its just aa piece of fruit.
Its not really meals really, its kind of like...feedings.

Sick I know, but hey, when Gyno takes over you can just go over to the community trough whenever you need it.

IceRgrrl
04-24-2002, 05:12 AM
I just divide my food up between 5-6 small meals during the day, so each one is more than a snack but less than a meal. If I'm still starving in between, I'll eat a piece of fruit or some peanuts or something.

gino
04-24-2002, 08:08 AM
I wouldn't consider a piece of fruit a meal or even a feeding. A meal or feeding for me contains the right balance of carbs/protein/fat, and since I eat 7 balanced meals a day, I don't have much desire for snacks. If I have a piece of fruit between meals, I won't count it as a meal, but I may lower the amount of carbs I eat with my next meal to compensate for the carbs in the fruit. I can honestly say though, I rarely, if ever snack because I eat so frequently.