PDA

View Full Version : AtLarge Nutrition Blowout Sale

Joe Black
09-15-2009, 02:43 PM
The AtLarge Nutrition Blowout Sale contains some incredible offers and EASILY some of the biggest discounts we have EVER given. You'll most likely NEVER see us run a sale like this again!

Take advantage of this one time offer and save BIG $$$ on Nitrean, Results, Nitor, and Maximus. Please do tell your friends too!

Got your attention?

For more information, go here - AtLarge Nutrition Blowout Sale (http://www.atlargenutrition.com/newsletter/091509.html)

joey54
09-15-2009, 05:07 PM
Those are some huge savings. I don't even need anything right now, but I might just have to stock up.

vdizenzo
09-15-2009, 05:24 PM
Time to stock up people. For those of you who have not tried Results yet, with those prices, it's now time to do so.

lilotaku
09-15-2009, 05:25 PM
I think I may give Results a try and see what all the craziness is about ;). Thx for the sale.

chris mason
09-15-2009, 10:21 PM
With RESULTS, remember it is about efficacy, not taste. Give it about 10 days of use and you will see what the hype is about.

johnnyo_99
09-19-2009, 05:57 PM
ordered a couple tubs of strawberry nitrean, great price.

ncsuLuke
09-20-2009, 07:58 AM
With RESULTS, remember it is about efficacy, not taste. Give it about 10 days of use and you will see what the hype is about.

I actually think the orange tastes pretty good....smells awful but tastes fine

blackmetal
10-01-2009, 12:56 PM
Hey guys, I just got my order yesterday, so I'm stoked. I went back to the Atlarge site to check out the Novus bars to see if I'd order them in the future with Nitrean and Results when my current supply runs out, but I noticed a link with a bad ID.

http://atlargenutrition.com/goal.php?goal=muscle&osCsid=667c2c2a425b05f932742143b1ba66a4

If you click on Novus, the link goes to ETS. I see from browsing the products that the ID of ETS is 5 and Novus is 24 so the link just needs to be updated with the correct ID.

Will

Joe Black
10-02-2009, 05:13 AM
Thanks for letting us know blackmetal.

You're correct, it was the wrong ID and this has now been fixed.

Thanks for the order too!

Irish Pilot
10-02-2009, 08:36 AM
Took advantage this morning and ordered up some more cherry Results...though Im wondering if I should have tried orange this time!

vdizenzo
10-02-2009, 09:43 AM
Took advantage this morning and ordered up some more cherry Results...though Im wondering if I should have tried orange this time!

MMMMMM, the orange is good! Just contact them and throw an orange in also. For the price it's worth it to get the extra to keep around. I have a stockpile of supplements. I hate not having something when I want or need it.

chris mason
10-02-2009, 10:02 AM

Well, cherry doesn't taste all that great, but I just mix mine with Nitrean and chug it.

Irish Pilot
10-02-2009, 10:28 AM
Well, cherry doesn't taste all that great, but I just mix mine with Nitrean and chug it.

See Ive never minded the cherry...and if I need a flavor boost Ill drop in one of those zero calorie drink mix from target-walmart (the crystal light type stuff).

Is the orange the more commonly picked flavor Chris?