PDA

View Full Version : 15 weeks transformation, down 47 ibīs

powderdog
09-16-2009, 07:26 PM
Hi all!

Im new here, David from sweden 21 years, 166ibs @ 6ī1

I have been busting my a$$ the last 15 weeks, I have never lifted a weight in my life before and never done any sports. I have always been a little chubby, but 15 weeks ago I realised I had gone fat. And I decided to do something about it.

What do u guys think? What do u estemate my current BF% to?

I was thinking of start a bulk from here on, is that ok to do with my BF?

First pictures is before I started @ 213ibīs
The new ones is now @ 166 ibīs

radioheadhead
09-16-2009, 07:32 PM
impressive cut!

whether to bulk or not is a personal decision, I think you are more than ok to start a clean bulk from where you are in the current pics.

as for bf% I'd say 9 or 10%? but I'm not the best at that.

Irish Pilot
09-16-2009, 07:35 PM
Fantastic results! You are most definately in a position to bulk man. Start packin on some mass! What was your calorie intake like during your cut?

powderdog
09-17-2009, 05:38 AM
Thanks!

Then bulk it is!

Joe Black
09-17-2009, 06:14 AM
Great results powderdog.

I would bulk not not go to crazy. Put on some weight/muscle for sure, but I'd be more patient and grow at a rate where you can at least stay relatively lean or even not fat lol.

Be interested to know how you lost that weight - how did you train and eat? It;'s be useful for our members to see.

Also consider starting a journal for your bulk!

musclemick
09-17-2009, 06:59 AM
Nice abs.... thats what I wanna hear when I cut next year :-P

Lookin good tho, impressive weight loss.

twm
09-17-2009, 07:54 PM
yeah you have good ab genetics. great job

benno
09-17-2009, 08:42 PM
Good results man, well done.

bass slayer
09-18-2009, 01:14 PM
Nice progress man, how did you do it?

Behemoth
09-19-2009, 02:47 PM
Very impressive. I don't know how you don't have any loose skin you look like you've always been that lean.

dxiw
09-19-2009, 10:28 PM
I would say he is probably closer to 7-9%.. unless you are big (180-200 lbm or more) even at 5% your not going to look super vascular freaky and striated

Coke
09-20-2009, 03:04 PM
Great transformation bro!!

blownby
09-21-2009, 09:19 AM
Yeah awesome transformation.

I'd stick with your similiar diet you have now, but maybe switch some of the fish and chicken to lean red meat, up your carbs a bit, as well as fat. and see how it goes from there. I'd bet you stay fairly lean and start adding some more mass to your frame.

given'er
09-21-2009, 12:02 PM
15 weeks! Thats awesome results in a relativley short time period. Especially for someone just starting out. I was comparing birth marks on your back just to make sure it was really you...lol. Congrats! Keep it up.

powderdog
09-22-2009, 02:27 AM
Great results powderdog.

I would bulk not not go to crazy. Put on some weight/muscle for sure, but I'd be more patient and grow at a rate where you can at least stay relatively lean or even not fat lol.

Be interested to know how you lost that weight - how did you train and eat? It;'s be useful for our members to see.

Also consider starting a journal for your bulk!

Thanks man! Iīll start the bulking journal today.

Nice abs.... thats what I wanna hear when I cut next year :-P

Lookin good tho, impressive weight loss.

Thanks dude, im sure u r going to hear that man!

yeah you have good ab genetics. great job

Thanks bro, first time in my life that itīs possible to see that:)

Good results man, well done.

Thanks!

Nice progress man, how did you do it?

Thanks! I will post a new answer below this with my diet and training.

Very impressive. I don't know how you don't have any loose skin you look like you've always been that lean.

Yeah, im suprised too, I fell lucky! I guess that itīs about the genetics

I would say he is probably closer to 7-9%.. unless you are big (180-200 lbm or more) even at 5% your not going to look super vascular freaky and striated

Thats great! Im just 166@the moment, aiming for 180-185@5-7 BF%

Great transformation bro!!

Yeah awesome transformation.

I'd stick with your similiar diet you have now, but maybe switch some of the fish and chicken to lean red meat, up your carbs a bit, as well as fat. and see how it goes from there. I'd bet you stay fairly lean and start adding some more mass to your frame.

Will do, im going to add like 200-300kalories over maintaince.

15 weeks! Thats awesome results in a relativley short time period. Especially for someone just starting out. I was comparing birth marks on your back just to make sure it was really you...lol. Congrats! Keep it up.

Hehe, Im glad i have birthmarks:) Thanks man, I will!

powderdog
09-22-2009, 02:39 AM
Cardio: 2 times aday, always fast walks (didnt do anyu running or HIIT at all, due to my low carb intake) I took one walk in the morning and one at the evening, 70min x2.

Lifting: I was lifting heavy (heavy for me) reps 4-6 3 times aweek,
Day1: Back/biceps
Day2: Cheast/triceps and abs
Day3: Legs/shoulders

Diet:

I tried to cut out the carbs completly, have a moderate intake of fat(quality fat), and high protein intake. I am lucky that I dont mind eating the same stuff alot. This is what I ate:

Quark(the best cutting food on the maket if you ask me)
cottage cheese
Tuna in water
Lots of egg whites and a few whole eggs.
Lots of broccoli.

Supplements:
Omega3
Multivitamin
Vitamin-C
Whey protein

Pat
09-22-2009, 02:55 AM
Looking great my Swedish brutha! Great cut!

powderdog
09-28-2009, 09:56 AM
Looking great my Swedish brutha! Great cut!

thx man!

I have been bulking for 12 days now, and gained 21 ibs!!!

Im guessing its most water/fluid,waste. I have started eating lots of carbs and also been using creatine so i guess thats why my weight has gone thrue the roof.

Heres two pics:

The first one is me at the weight and shape I was 12 days ago, the second one is me 12 days later and 21 ibs heavier. I can also see a little muscle gain i think, what do u think?

galileo
09-28-2009, 01:56 PM
21lbs in 12 days, eh. You look a little bigger, but that could be entirely proximity. 21lbs sounds like a lot, even for water/food/etc. in less than two weeks.

blownby
09-29-2009, 07:06 AM
yeah, unless the last weigh-inns & pics had a huge water cut the last few days.

But he didn't look that dehydrated?

joekingboy
09-29-2009, 10:12 AM
Iinteresting

aormz
09-30-2009, 11:04 AM
21lbs in 12 days, eh. You look a little bigger, but that could be entirely proximity. 21lbs sounds like a lot, even for water/food/etc. in less than two weeks.

How about not eating a gram of carbs for 4 months and than slamming some IHOP pancakes for 12 days in a row?

galileo
09-30-2009, 05:10 PM
How about not eating a gram of carbs for 4 months and than slamming some IHOP pancakes for 12 days in a row?

Sorry, I don't have enough experience in being a moron to say for sure.

McLaughlin
10-02-2009, 09:03 AM
That's awesome progress for 15 weeks, keep up the good work on the bulk now. I'm interested in reading through your journal.