PDA

View Full Version : Hey all, want to really cleanify my diet...

franklinfan
09-20-2009, 08:06 AM
http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127528

That was my last thread. Here I am, 12 weeks into finally getting a handle on my eating; I have also finally started to exercise regularly. I swim an hour a day, 30 min on an elliptical and I lift.

The thing is, I'm trying to really clean up my diet. My sense is that I have two types of days, clean and not clean. On my not clean days, I'm not eating fast food and stuff - I will just have 4 oz of soda and dessert with dinner. My clean days consist of a high fiber cereal, a high fiber sandwich, chicken breasts and only water.

But I want my clean days to truly be clean. So what is a truly clean day? I won't sacrifice my high fiber bread, for those who believe carbs are evil, but maybe I should eliminate the cereal and just get more protein in me.

Can anyone give me a quick snapshot of what a clean day will look like?

galileo
09-20-2009, 08:22 AM
That's a ton of cardio. Diet is entirely determined by goals.

Generally, I'd say "clean" in all cases would be removing unneeded sugars from your diet, getting adequate protein, healthy fats, fiber, and fruits/vegetables.

dynamo
09-20-2009, 08:32 AM
That's a ton of cardio. Diet is entirely determined by goals.

Generally, I'd say "clean" in all cases would be removing unneeded sugars from your diet, getting adequate protein, healthy fats, fiber, and fruits/vegetables.

:thumbup: nothing cleaner than a good caveman style diet.