PDA

View Full Version : Singlet Question

Andre518
09-20-2009, 09:29 AM
I just got my 1st singlet and find that it is very uncomfortable to wear. It seems very tight in my shoulders I bough an APT Powerlifting Singlet 220-250lbs but was wondering if I should get a bigger size or maybe use it a few times at the gym before my meet. Do they start to stretch or conform after a few wears? Also how long does it take to get use to the whole groin area being crushed up into your body?

Brian Hopper
09-20-2009, 09:41 AM
I bought a singlet from Monster Muscle, it was a 2X and it seemed pretty tight. I decided to get a 3X and it fits me more comfortable. Maybe you should exchange it for a bigger size. But to answer your question, I'm not sure if they stretch out or not, I have never noticed with any of mine.

Lones Green
09-20-2009, 12:32 PM
Yeah, get a bigger size. I got the one it said to get from the APT site and its pretty tight on me

I only have to use it for benching, so I cut the front of it a bit and dealt with it

SELK
09-20-2009, 12:44 PM
After using both, I prefer the titan singlet over the APT one.

Buy one a few sizes to big always no matter the brand, then it won't be so revealing. Also if your ass lifts off the bench, nobody will know haha.

Ambre
09-21-2009, 12:26 PM
I like the APT singlet in a size bigger over the Monster Muscle one. Monster Muscle seems to run a but small, and APT has shorter legs. I wear mine to squat in at the gym a couple times before a meet and it seems to loosen up a bit too.

Cmanuel
09-21-2009, 09:29 PM
yeah i should have bought mine a few sizes too big. Mine shrunk after a couple washes and now it squishes my man parts something awful. The ladies love it.