PDA

View Full Version : Best place to send an Inzer shirt for alterations

mattdunkin
09-20-2009, 09:09 PM
I have an Inzer double denim that I'd like to get grid-stitched and have some of the seams reinforced and was wondering where is the best place to send it off to have this done?

Brian Hopper
09-20-2009, 09:30 PM
I would send it to Ginny Phillips, she has done all the alterations to my Metal DD and she is very good at what she does.

Brian Hopper
09-20-2009, 09:36 PM
Here is her website:
http://www.ginnyspowergear.com/

mattdunkin
09-20-2009, 09:49 PM
I know elitefts refers all of their customers to Ginny and for some reason I didn't even think of her-thanks man,I appreciate it.

Brian Hopper
09-20-2009, 09:55 PM
No problem!!! I always email her and tell her what alterations I want and then she replies back with a price. She also makes her own bench shirts and i'm thinking about buying one in the future.

Anthony
09-21-2009, 12:14 PM
Another vote for Ginny - she knows her stuff and does top notch work.

Barbaccio
09-21-2009, 01:04 PM
Kathy Fields. Bobby Fields wife. The girl can do AMAZING **** with a shirt and will customize it as much as you'd like. Me and the guys I train with won't send it anywhere else. She's hands down bad ass.

Brian Hopper
09-21-2009, 07:40 PM
Kathy Fields. Bobby Fields wife. The girl can do AMAZING **** with a shirt and will customize it as much as you'd like. Me and the guys I train with won't send it anywhere else. She's hands down bad ass.

are they the ones who just came out with that new denim shirt that is similar to the old Karin shirts?

Barbaccio
09-23-2009, 08:01 AM
email: kathy@fieldsofpower.com
phone: 973-452-0770

Better to email than to call since she's normally at work during the day. Tell her Tone sent you from WBB. I've already told her to expect a few calls.

allan3
09-23-2009, 06:07 PM
No problem!!! I always email her and tell her what alterations I want and then she replies back with a price. She also makes her own bench shirts and i'm thinking about buying one in the future.

me 2. i hear nothing but good things about all of her stuff.

MrsBobbyFields
09-24-2009, 09:38 AM
Thanks Barbaccio for the props! Ginny is great too and I have always referred athletes with canvas and super heavy material alteration needs to her. I can work with multiple layer poly and double denim equipment on my machine. Only local athletes with canvas do I do alterations for as I have a friend that owns a shoe shop who lets me use his industrial machine for the super heavy stuff. Grid stitching and seam reinforcement I can do at home for double denim and most poly shirts. I only charge $20 so that my shipping is covered. If I have to do repairs on any work that I have done, I don't charge extra. Not to take away from Ginny at all, either one of us can take care of you.

lil' power
09-24-2009, 11:22 AM
Thanks Barbaccio for the props! Ginny is great too and I have always referred athletes with canvas and super heavy material alteration needs to her. I can work with multiple layer poly and double denim equipment on my machine. Only local athletes with canvas do I do alterations for as I have a friend that owns a shoe shop who lets me use his industrial machine for the super heavy stuff. Grid stitching and seam reinforcement I can do at home for double denim and most poly shirts. I only charge $20 so that my shipping is covered. If I have to do repairs on any work that I have done, I don't charge extra. Not to take away from Ginny at all, either one of us can take care of you.

Hey Kat, it's Vikki...are you working on shirts only or can you alter multiply poly squat suit and add velcro to the straps too? Looking at going geared early next year. Good to see you around, tell Bobby hey for me.

theBarzeen
09-24-2009, 07:33 PM
for grid stitching just go to a local shoe shop or tailor with a good industrial machine..... ask them to run #69 nylon thread, and if at all possible to run a ball point needle.... some poly is fine with a regular needle, but some stuff will blow out if you don't go ball point...... not to take away from anyone who does any serious alterations, but grid stitching is the sort of thing that anyone can do at home......

MrsBobbyFields
09-25-2009, 06:54 AM
Hey Vikki!! Good to hear from you! How's training coming along?

I can add velcro to straps and yes, I can also work on poly squat and deadlift suits. I've even fixed wrist wraps in the past. LOL!!! Whatever you need, I can take care of for you. :o)

When's your next meet?

lil' power
09-25-2009, 12:18 PM
hey Kat, don't want to hijack this thread so I'll message ya.