PDA

View Full Version : How long does shipping take?

Harris
09-21-2009, 02:30 PM
I just got in on the blowout sale and ordered a 2.2 lb container of Nitrean Strawberry. I placed this order last Wednesday (9/16) but have not received anything yet. I wasn't provided with a tracking number, only an order number. I noticed that it's being shipped from Virginia. I live in Baltimore. I'm guessing it would've gotten here by now, and the order history on the website says that its been shipped. Is there any way to get a UPS tracking number??

getb1g
09-21-2009, 02:56 PM
I just got in on the blowout sale and ordered a 2.2 lb container of Nitrean Strawberry. I placed this order last Wednesday (9/16) but have not received anything yet. I wasn't provided with a tracking number, only an order number. I noticed that it's being shipped from Virginia. I live in Baltimore. I'm guessing it would've gotten here by now, and the order history on the website says that its been shipped. Is there any way to get a UPS tracking number??

PM chris mason with your order numbr.

chris mason
09-21-2009, 06:19 PM
UPS tried to deliver and evidently decided he needs to sign for it. He wasn't there, thus they say they will try again. They drive me nuts sometimes.

SDS
09-21-2009, 08:32 PM
My order was shipped on the 16th as well, and I haven't seen my stuff either (I'm in Alabama). For some weird reason, sometimes UPS will drop my package in Nashville, then take it to Montgomery instead of taking it from Nashville to the hub (there are daily feeders from Nashville and Montgomery to the local hub). It's almost like they're trying to make all ground packages go 5 days regardless of the distance from the shipper to the recipient. My AtLarge orders should be no more than 4 days, probably 3. Plus the driver doesn't get here till after 6pm.

Mark!
09-21-2009, 08:35 PM
I usually get my orders in 3-4 days, sometimes 5. I'm in Texas. UPS always bangs on the door three times, I hear the thud, and sure enough he's running back to the truck and my box is there waiting for my enjoyment.

Off Road
09-21-2009, 08:53 PM
It took 10 days to get mine. I'm not complaining, just informing :)

Harris
09-22-2009, 02:32 PM
Got my package today. Two complimentary Novus bars? Chris Mason, if you were here I'd probably kiss you! Okay, wouldn't go that far, but that along with your expedient reply to my PM shows that you guys are all about keeping customers happy and keeping customers coming back. Thanks!!!!!!

chris mason
09-22-2009, 10:19 PM
You're very welcome!

chris mason
09-22-2009, 10:23 PM
It took 10 days to get mine. I'm not complaining, just informing :)

That is unusual. We are in VA, so shipping to CA normally takes 6 business days which means 8 with a weekend. When we run big sales we sometimes get backed up a day or two, so that can have an effect, or the exact date of order can have an effect. We pack orders 7 days per week, but UPS does not pick-up on weekends, so if you live in CA and order on a Friday afternoon your order would not go out until Monday. It would then most likely not arrive until the following Monday. So, distance and timing of the order are the determining factors for the absolute number of days it takes to receive your order.

amz916
09-22-2009, 10:37 PM
Mine seems to be taking loner than usual.. 4 days. I usually get in it 2.

CleverName
09-24-2009, 07:27 PM
UPS tried to deliver and evidently decided he needs to sign for it. He wasn't there, thus they say they will try again. They drive me nuts sometimes.

Weird, they've always just dropped it at my door even if I wasn't home. :D I've said before, but shipping time to Seattle averages 10 days.

fpr
09-24-2009, 08:38 PM
So when is the next big blowout sale? I live in VA, can I just swing by and raid your warehouse? :evillaugh:

chris mason
09-25-2009, 04:11 PM
We are still running a sale on MAXIMUS, RESULTS, and Nitor. Just an FYI, they are our most ergogenic and effective supps.

Chris

fpr
09-26-2009, 02:02 AM
Ok -- plan on purchasing once I get next paycheck. Any idea how much longer sale is running for?

chris mason
09-27-2009, 11:50 AM
Not sure. A few more days...

RussColby
09-28-2009, 01:48 AM
Forever.

RussColby
09-28-2009, 05:46 PM
Definitely worth the wait though!