PDA

View Full Version : New Beginner Log - Fat to Thinner

Pat
09-22-2009, 01:54 AM
Hi guys,
I'll start off by giving a little background information. My names Patrick, I'm 19 years old. I used to play football in high school, I have not really seriously worked out since then.

I'm 6'4''. About a year or two ago, I was sitting at 290 lbs. I had more muscle, but I also had quite a bit of fat. Since then I have slimmed down to about 208 lbs. Lost muscle (which I knew would happen).

The pain in the ass thing is.. After losing 80 or more lbs there is some extra skin on my body. My stomach is not awful but there is definitely extra skin there. Including my arms and thighs. I'll continue to work on toning that as much as possible.

I have a couple pictures, its nothing to brag about. I look awful. I hope I won't receive to much **** here for the pictures. I am still trying to figure out a weight lifting plan, which I will post in here. I wanted to get this post started as a reminder to myself to stick with it. I'm currently recovering from surgery as a result of a car accident, but I should be able to get started again very soon. Slowly but surely. More pictures to come!

I will update this thread soon when I figure out my diet plan, and workout routine.

Pat
09-22-2009, 01:58 AM
Current

Height - 6'4''
Weight - 208 lbs

Goals..
Toning/Building up to 230 lbs

ZenFitness
09-22-2009, 06:41 AM
Man that's a nasty cut! Good luck man, you'll get there!