Brian Hopper
09-24-2009, 12:37 PM
665lbs
jt3gncd02DQ

685lbs-30lb PR
AfEXlECa3C8

705lbs-Questionable
P4TvtFN6qiw

The bands were hanging right about were my head was at, and we were pulling off a 2" platform. This was the second time I did this setup and I really like it. My 685 was a grinder as you can tell, but I finally got it locked out which gave me a 30lb PR. I actually called it there and was done, but after Zach pulled 705 for a PR, I said what the hell its already loaded lets take it for a ride and see what happens. As you can see the speed off the floor was my fastest but I got on my toes bad and it was tough to recover. I thought it was horrible until I saw the video and it didnt look that bad. But im still not gonna consider it a PR, but I will say it was a decent gym lift.

SEOINAGE
09-24-2009, 12:58 PM
wow nice, on the third one it looked like the only problem was your weight coming forward. Am I the only person that the top is easier? I struggle with speed in the bottom half, did reverse band deadlifts last week got up to 585 but still the top was the easiest and my bands were deloading at the top. And when I don't use bands the hardest part is even getting it to move. Don't get it because you exploded that 705 for how heavy it is good job.

jtteg_x
09-24-2009, 01:19 PM
It's hard to tell if your shoulders were past the bar on that angle. I think to myself that I'm pulling back opposed to up when deadlifting. None less, some very nice pulling there.

Brian Hopper
09-24-2009, 06:41 PM
Thanks guys!!! That's why I said it's questionable, because it's hard to tell. The room we lift in is so small it's hard to get a good angle and be able to see everything. That will be a number to go for the next time we do these.