PDA

View Full Version : Advice - Bulking Diet

RobLondon
09-25-2009, 04:34 AM
Hi Guys

I have posted my diet up under the bodybuilding pages because it was in reply to the thread i started about my routine, but i haven't got a response back so just thought i'd pop it in here and see if i can grab any advice. This the link to the thread i started - wannabebig.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129105

I have had a play around with my diet and the below is what I have put down roughly on paper as what I will be eating whilst on my bulk. Any advice re my diet and supplementation would be great.

I won't be jumping right into this diet, I will slowly week by week be adding calories to reach these sorts of numbers, around 150-200 caloreis a week, but this is roughly what it will end up like, I will start off with smaller portions and then make them bigger as my bulking phase goes on as well things like the protein shake in the morning will not contain oats for the first month or two, but I will add oats in to bulk the calories up after a certain period. For bulking I sit 2800-3200 calories, but I will monitor this and if I have am stalling on lifts/weight gain I will increase my calories slightly.

Breakfast 8am
Porridge with Strawberries & Kiwi
Protein shake with oats
Snack 10.30am
Soup
1/2 Chicken breast fillet
Lunch 12.30pm
Chicken Sandwich (3 bits of wholemeal bread)
Snack 3pm
Chicken Sandwich (1 bit of wholemeal bread)
A Cup of Seeds & Almonds
Snack 5pm
Protein Bar
1 chicken wholemeal roll
Training 7pm-8pm
Protein Shake (Whey + Dextrose 2:1 ratio of dextrose to protein)
Dinner 8.30pm
Dinner (e.g. Chicken with brown rice and vegetables / Salmon with potato & spinich)
Snack 10.30pm
Casein protein shake

Calories - 2800-3200
Protein - 220g
Carbs - 250g

Supplements

AST 32 x Multi Vitamin
MyProtein Whey Protein
MyProtein Casein Protein

Thanks

Rob

JerryCorbet
10-03-2009, 05:53 AM
This post will helpful them to make their body fit and healthy.But people who are over weighted then they have to consider some of the body contouring techniques.

Polish Hammer
10-03-2009, 06:13 AM
I just think its funny that Bulking and Diet are in the same headline. I would add another 500-1000 calories and some more fats.

vdizenzo
10-03-2009, 10:56 AM
I just think its funny that Bulking and Diet are in the same headline. I would add another 500-1000 calories and some more fats.

One of the definitions of the word diet, is the food and drink one regularly consumes. So the the term bulking diet makes perfect sense.

Polish Hammer
10-03-2009, 04:25 PM
One of the definitions of the word diet, is the food and drink one regularly consumes. So the the term bulking diet makes perfect sense.

Big Vin,of course you are correct in your assertion. I personally prefer "Bulking Program". The term Diet makes me think of words like Atkins,Weight Watchers,South Beach,etc. And I think maybe, you have a sensitivity for the term since you are now all super sliced ripped and lean.

P.S -Sucks that your training partner is shipping to Boston. You guys made a great team.