PDA

View Full Version : Strongest Bodybuilder at the Olympia

Travis Bell
09-26-2009, 08:22 PM
Jackson comes out with the win by spanking Ben White

JOJ benched 523lbs and pulled 815! (1,338lb total)

Ben White benched 573lbs and pulled 633lbs (1,206lb total)

I was told that they both wore some kinda shirt on their benches, like a single ply blast or the like. Not sure why they'd even bother if they are going to wear that kinda crap, but whatever, they are bodybuilders after all LOL

Stan supposedly then got up on stage and officially put up $10,000 of his own money PLUS his Hummer for prize for next year if both of these two will come back and compete against him.

Neither of these two would have a chance against Stan.

Lones Green
09-26-2009, 08:52 PM
Yeah, looks like Ben White couldn't walk his talk at all.

Very strong bench and deadlift both, but not for the trash he was talking...JOJ spanked him.

I agree that Stan would reign supreme.

widebody
09-26-2009, 08:58 PM
Plus Stan got his most recent numbers in a full meet.

joey54
09-26-2009, 09:36 PM
Stan has them both, but that is an impressive deadlift for JOJ.

Brian Hopper
09-26-2009, 09:55 PM
After seeing the numbers Stan just accomplished, JOJ and Ben would be stupid to try and compete with him. Jackson could hang with him on the deadlift but Stan will smoke him on the bench.

rinse
09-27-2009, 08:20 AM
Actually Ben couldn't lockout his 633 deadlift so he got that turned down. He got 573 in the bench and the deadlift.

chris mason
09-27-2009, 11:47 AM
I posted a link to a video in the Olympia thread on the bodybuilding forum. They wore shirts that provide VERY little support as you can see in the video. I think Inzer helped to do the event, thus the use of the light shirts.

Lol, I publicly offered to help Ben with his deadlift. He is WEAAAAKKKKK for a 275 lbs lean guy. He does have an excellent bench and barely missed 600 lbs.

Schameson
09-27-2009, 12:03 PM
Inzer was definitely a sponsor. They had girls in Inzer shirts throwing stuff into the crowd in between lifts. I got some free knee wraps!

What I don't get though is why they were throwing out these red shirts that were mediums, and pink ones that were 2X. Seems like the wrong way to go about it.

Hazerboy
09-27-2009, 03:28 PM
I posted a link to a video in the Olympia thread on the bodybuilding forum. They wore shirts that provide VERY little support as you can see in the video. I think Inzer helped to do the event, thus the use of the light shirts.

Lol, I publicly offered to help Ben with his deadlift. He is WEAAAAKKKKK for a 275 lbs lean guy. He does have an excellent bench and barely missed 600 lbs.

WOW. So he got 575 or something officially?

25 more lbs and I'll be as strong as a pro bodybuilder!

Travis Bell
09-27-2009, 06:42 PM
Hopefully Ben White will learn to close his trap from now on. That performance was embarrassing for someone who ran his mouth like he did

Andre518
09-28-2009, 12:26 PM
Ben was at Golds today with wrestler Triple H working out. After they were done I talked to Ben for a few minutes. He seemed very humble about his lost to Johnnie. He said even with a 600lb bench he could have not beaten J. because of his 800+lb deadlift. But he seem to take it in stride its good to see when athletes can be so humble.

bald bull
09-28-2009, 06:29 PM
ya well Ben should have knew about Johnnys pull going into it. I mean the previous meet Johnny was in he pulled like around 8 bills i believe so why wouldnt they come up with a better matchup then that? I mean that was pretty weak man for real. Like u already knew Ben was going to bench more and Johnny's pull was gonna blow him out of the water. Oh well next year im looking forward to Stan kicking everyones ass.

Guido
09-29-2009, 09:00 AM
That is an impressive pull for Johnny. Impressive for anyone, really. I'm surprised that a 275lb ripped guy could only pull 573. There is a 165lb guy at my gym who can pull more than that. I outpull him by a good bit and he's got 65lbs on me! Very good benches for both of them, though.

str8flexed
10-04-2009, 04:02 PM
Jackson comes out with the win by spanking Ben White

JOJ benched 523lbs and pulled 815! (1,338lb total)

Ben White benched 573lbs and pulled 633lbs (1,206lb total)

I was told that they both wore some kinda shirt on their benches, like a single ply blast or the like. Not sure why they'd even bother if they are going to wear that kinda crap, but whatever, they are bodybuilders after all LOL

Stan supposedly then got up on stage and officially put up $10,000 of his own money PLUS his Hummer for prize for next year if both of these two will come back and compete against him.

Neither of these two would have a chance against Stan.
Inzer sponsored the contest & put up the cash so they required them to wear their gear. It didn't look like it gave them a whole hell of a lot

Beefcaker
10-04-2009, 04:36 PM
http://www.rxmuscle.com/videos/c-interviews/800-johnnie-jackson-defeats-ben-white-at-the-2009-olympia-worlds-strongest-bodybuilder.html

That link shows how it went down. Stan is the man. Those two goobers are chumps...

str8flexed
10-05-2009, 08:51 AM
That link shows how it went down. Stan is the man. Those two goobers are chumps...

yup, i'm sure you pull 815 right?