PDA

View Full Version : SPF/WBPLA World Powerlifting and Bench Press Competition

mosley1990
09-29-2009, 11:53 AM
So, who all will be lifting or atleast going to this competition?

Lones Green
09-29-2009, 12:06 PM
Was going to go and help, but I got class and a ton of homework.

I'm glad they're splitting it in to 2 days, last year we were sitting there waiting to pull at 11 p.m.

Chris Smith from this board is lifting, he's chasing an 800 bench

Several from Westside are lifting

Travis Bell
09-29-2009, 12:10 PM
I think just Sean Nutter and Laura Phelps are lifting. Tony Ramos may be going down, but I'm not sure.

Greg, Luke, AJ and Jay just got back from the Olympia so they aren't doing anything right now and Tony Bologone and I arent doing anything but training and waiting for the december meet.

Lones Green
09-29-2009, 12:22 PM
I think just Sean Nutter and Laura Phelps are lifting. Tony Ramos may be going down, but I'm not sure.

Greg, Luke, AJ and Jay just got back from the Olympia so they aren't doing anything right now and Tony Bologone and I arent doing anything but training and waiting for the december meet.

Good, you guys need some rest

Brent said a handful are coming, I have no idea

bencher8
09-29-2009, 01:11 PM
I will be there helping a training partner.....sounds like its gonna be a good meet.

Zak Freiwald
09-29-2009, 01:31 PM
I will be there helping a training partner.....sounds like its gonna be a good meet.

Are you there Saturday or Sunday? I'm lifting and Drew and/or Russell are coming up with me, but I have a hunch one or both might back out on it (happened before). Can I hit you up for bench hand-off if my folks leave me hanging?

mosley1990
09-29-2009, 05:09 PM
I'm looking forward to it lol. I'm gonna be there on saturday to help a training partner out. Cant wait for it.

bencher8
09-29-2009, 07:54 PM
Zac, I will be there on sunday. Are you doing bench only? If I am there at the same time as you, I will help ya for sure! I may have to help chris smith as well...he mentioned that his help might not make it as well. Just let me know...

Chris Smith
09-29-2009, 10:29 PM
I will be there Saturday morning, and lifting on Sunday. Have an easy 5 lb cut, and will then be getting my bloat on. Hey Paul--yeah, your hand-off skills will be needed. Gritter is riding down with me, too.

mosley1990
10-04-2009, 11:46 AM
I loved being at this competition. I really wish I could have stayed to watch todays lifters though. Life can't get much better now after meeting Louie Simmons.

clocilhug
10-05-2009, 01:23 AM
That's a very interesting topic. But this field is still new to me. It will be grateful if you give me some

more information about it. Thanks in advance.