PDA

View Full Version : 297lb clean from hang

Fuzzy
10-02-2009, 11:17 PM
GbU74ao9OEI

I had alot more left in me, atleast 330 by the way that went up, but got told to cut it there and move on to the next excersise.

I'm quite happy with the power and speed I'm putting out down, I've dropped a little weight and its made me noticeably faster.

Enjoy.

tomv
10-03-2009, 03:45 AM
3. 2. 1... BAM

That was lighting fast fuzz, good work.

Stumprrp
10-03-2009, 07:32 PM
tremendous work

Painzer
10-03-2009, 08:15 PM
Wow! Outstanding lift!

CleverName
10-03-2009, 09:06 PM
Super fast deadlift. The one thing I notice, and I have this problem as well, is that you leap a bit forward when you squat to catch the weight. Someone here once told me that it's indicative of a problem. Thoughts?

Fuzzy
10-03-2009, 09:25 PM
Super fast deadlift. The one thing I notice, and I have this problem as well, is that you leap a bit forward when you squat to catch the weight. Someone here once told me that it's indicative of a problem. Thoughts?

Yeah, I let the bar get away away from me a bit as I was lowering it, and when I extended back up I swung it which neccessiated the little jumo forward to compensate.

Not a huge problem, more of an old habit, but something to work on and make sure doesnt happen. It's easier to do when pulling from the floor. Just gotta make sure you keep the bar close, pull hard with the traps, and catch solid.