PDA

View Full Version : First day on Nitor

vdizenzo
10-05-2009, 03:50 PM
Wow, they aren't kidding when they say this stuff is strong. I have had other fat burners before as well as the ECA stack, but nothing like this. This morning at work I'm walking around whistling dixie out my ass. I'm awake as can be and happier than a clam. This is interesting because I am not a morning person. However, I don't put it altogether until this afternoon. I come home and realize oh I started Nitor today, so I need to take my second cap, so I do. Shortly after, I go upstairs, make a phone call, take a tinkle (yes, I said tinkle) change, and then I head downstairs to put on the 20 lb. weight vest. I'd say about 15-20 minutes passes during that time. As I get the leash on the dog, I realize I'm starting a good sweat. I'm also noticing I'm getting a little anxious. Then it hits me, they put a warning on how to take that stuff for a reason. If I did not listen and took 2 at a time instead of starting slowly, I would have probably freaked out, no lie.

Anyway, if this is any indication of how it works for fat loss I'm going to be psyched. My weight loss has plateaued so I figured it was time to change things up. I am doing nothing different other than taking Nitor. I will report back on the results.

Ryumexicano
10-05-2009, 04:17 PM
Take it as directed man. I couldn't handle the "rush" because it was just too much and end it up having a huge panic attack that I will never forget. Thank God you took one pill only. I didn't, so that was the problem.

Post back with results :)

You are also freaking strong man. I trully admire you and Tom ;)

:ninja::indian:

:hello:

Lones Green
10-05-2009, 05:48 PM
Yeah, its pretty serious stuff! Works great.

Travis Bell
10-05-2009, 07:27 PM
This morning at work I'm walking around whistling dixie out my ass

Sounds like too much protein to me.....

haha

You'll love Nitor Vin. It lights you up big time. I love it for big bench workouts. I'm like you though, I don't find a huge need for more than 2 at a time.

SDS
10-05-2009, 07:36 PM
It's invisible to me mostly. 1 pill did nothing, 1 pill twice per day didn't do much, 2 pills twice per day keeps me from wanting to take an afternoon nap. I'm not getting any sort of stimulant 'rush', and I don't notice it at all while training. I'm going to try 3 in the morning and probably will space them out about 15-20 minutes and see what happens. I'm cautious because of what I've read here, but so far it's not a big deal. I even took a scoop of some left over NOExplode this afternoon......I feel fine, and actually a little tired after lifting. I was hoping 2 per day would be plenty because of the price, but it looks like the max dosage for me dang it.

Travis Bell
10-05-2009, 09:05 PM
It's invisible to me mostly. 1 pill did nothing, 1 pill twice per day didn't do much, 2 pills twice per day keeps me from wanting to take an afternoon nap. I'm not getting any sort of stimulant 'rush', and I don't notice it at all while training. I'm going to try 3 in the morning and probably will space them out about 15-20 minutes and see what happens. I'm cautious because of what I've read here, but so far it's not a big deal. I even took a scoop of some left over NOExplode this afternoon......I feel fine, and actually a little tired after lifting. I was hoping 2 per day would be plenty because of the price, but it looks like the max dosage for me dang it.

That's not a problem at all. You obviously aren't super sensetive to stimulants.

I would just take all three at once in the morning, 3 in the afternoon and see how it goes.

Don't take the NoExplode on that day though.

Some people are less sensitive to it than others. I've known a couple of guys who went way over the recommended dose before they noticed a difference.

dynamo
10-05-2009, 09:09 PM
It's super potent for me I take 1 and I'm pissing every 20 minutes and have cotton mouth for hours.

Invain
10-05-2009, 09:31 PM
I have a very high tolerance for stimulants and Nitor is honestly the only product I've really "felt". I can take EC stack full dose and never even know it. I tried a different popular fat burner earlier this summer when I started my cut and was using it at like 1.5 times the max dosage. Nitor actually made me freak out one time when I took the full dose on an empty stomach and had already taken caffeine earlier. Sweating like crazy, thought I was gonna die lol.

Travis Bell
10-06-2009, 04:42 AM
It's super potent for me I take 1 and I'm pissing every 20 minutes and have cotton mouth for hours.

Thermocin would be a more productive choice for people such as yourselves who are more sensitive.

DavyRen
10-06-2009, 06:34 AM

I started taking it again yesterday and this would pretty much sum up my day :evillaugh:

steve_op
10-06-2009, 07:58 AM
Just ordered some Nitor a minute ago. Excited to give this a try. I've heard a lot of good things. I've been on EC stack for my 4th week now, and am taking a break from it. Coming down to just about where I want to be bf% wise, and hoping this will make things a little less painful.

Lones Green
10-06-2009, 08:20 AM
Vin for some reason your post reminded me of this:

NWS, bad language

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5Pv6QTvzos

Thats about how I feel on Nitor, LOL

SDS
10-06-2009, 08:29 AM
Dont Touch!! LOL

dynamo
10-06-2009, 08:43 AM
Thermocin would be a more productive choice for people such as yourselves who are more sensitive.

psssht...thermocin is for pussies.

chris mason
10-06-2009, 10:32 AM
Vincent, slowly work your way up to 4-5 total caps per day for the best fat loss benefit. You aren't really full dosing the fat loss agents until that point. With that said, again, work up to it SLOWLY (several weeks if need be).

vdizenzo
10-07-2009, 02:51 PM
Vincent, slowly work your way up to 4-5 total caps per day for the best fat loss benefit. You aren't really full dosing the fat loss agents until that point. With that said, again, work up to it SLOWLY (several weeks if need be).

Yeah, I have to be careful. I am very chemically sensitive. I had the beginning of a headache all day. It's probably not related, but I did not take my afternoon Nitor cap just in case. Thanks for the advice. I will definitely take my time.

Unholy
10-07-2009, 03:06 PM
I feel you Vinny. I love this stuff! 2 after breakfast and 2 mid afternoon for me does the trick. I still sleep like a baby by 11PM.

Stims normally never did shhhh for me. I've dosed reg ECA in the past at 800/75/81 x 3 a day and didn't feel the energy or appetite suppression I get from Nitor.