PDA

View Full Version : How does result works?

Ryumexicano
10-06-2009, 02:58 PM
Ok, maybe this is a very big question because I am sure there are many components that make the RESULTS work. What I am looking at is at the main chemicals on this formula, dextrose for sure, and how it interacts with the body to supply energy. Do you guys have any reviews, or such things that could guide me in understanding the chemistry and other physiological things about REsults, or role of carbohydrates in general in an athlete's body? I just want to learn more about it. It doesn't matter if it's too technical. I have some background that will help me not get so lost. :hello: :clown:

If it's directly from the producers of Results, it will be better. I just want to understand things more.

arctic
10-06-2009, 03:23 PM
Direct from atlarge:

Dextrose: Each serving contains 80g of this carbohydrate in order to spike insulin for optimal use of each gram of creatine ingested.

Creapure™ Creatine Monohydrate: One of the purest forms of creatine monohydrate available today. No other form of creatine has more research backing its efficacy. Creatine promotes increased strength and muscular size. Each serving contains 5g.

β-Alanine: An amino acid with proven ergogenic effects (each serving contains 3.5g). β-Alanine promotes intra-muscular carnosine production (2). Carnosine is a dipeptide which provides a buffering effect within the working skeletal muscles thus allowing the trainee to sustain higher intensity training sessions and greater overall training volume (2). It also works synergistically with creatine to help reduce body fat (2).

HMB: A metabolite of leucine, HMB has been shown in studies to work synergistically with creatine to produce additively greater gains in strength and lean body mass (1). Each serving contains a lab proven 3g dose.

arctic
10-06-2009, 03:28 PM
Does Results have anything in it to energize you before a workout?

I ask because I started taking Superpump pre-workout and it works pretty well. Would I need Superpump if I was taking Results pre-workout?

chris mason
10-06-2009, 04:25 PM
RESULTS contains no stimulants. If you want a pre-workout stimulant I would recommend Thermocin.

Ryumexicano
10-07-2009, 09:24 AM
Thanks artic. I appreciate your time.

bass slayer
10-07-2009, 02:12 PM
RESULTS contains no stimulants. If you want a pre-workout stimulant I would recommend Thermocin.

Does results maximize your lifts and add muscle to your frame? I was under the impression that it was a good pre workout sup

jp2
10-07-2009, 02:22 PM
Results and some caffeine is amazing for a pre-workout@!

skinny99
10-07-2009, 04:23 PM
Results and some caffeine is amazing for a pre-workout@!

Results and two Nitor make me feel like an Animal in the Gym!

Tom Mutaffis
10-08-2009, 08:29 AM
Does results maximize your lifts and add muscle to your frame? I was under the impression that it was a good pre workout sup

Yes, it helps to increase strength which in turn allows you to build more muscle. Results also contains a cell volumizer which will help you to gain mass as well.

Some people define "pre-workout" supplements as stimulants, and Results is stimulant free. It is designed to be a strength/mass product and works exceptionally well. If you wanted a stimulant to boost energy for your workouts then you can purchase a 4 month supply of caffeine for less than $10.

Ryumexicano
10-08-2009, 03:07 PM
Another question:

Does results make someone fat?

I haven't had any weight increases, only muscle size, but I was wondering if that happen if you don't work out as hard as you are supposed to :evillaugh: In fact, I have lost weight and love results :) :hello:

bass slayer
10-08-2009, 09:27 PM
Another question:

Does results make someone fat?

I haven't had any weight increases, only muscle size, but I was wondering if that happen if you don't work out as hard as you are supposed to :evillaugh: In fact, I have lost weight and love results :) :hello:

I read in the description that it can actually take of pounds of bodyfat. Eating bad makes you fat.

thewicked
10-08-2009, 10:10 PM
the way creatine is used in power-production on a cellular level makes it a MUST HAVE product and the better quality product the better results and results doesn't get any better than creapure. Plus with it's loading agents...it gets in there and is delivered when and where you need it for maximum effectiveness. I refuse to lift without it now and on HEAVY days I'll postpone lifting if I don't have it at my disposal.