PDA

View Full Version : quick question

Al19067
10-07-2009, 06:21 PM
I'm cutting right now and my meals tend to come in the evening and I end up drinking my last meal at 11pm with this effect my cutting?

LuNa
10-07-2009, 09:15 PM
I'm cutting right now and my meals tend to come in the evening and I end up drinking my last meal at 11pm with this effect my cutting?

As long as there is a deficit you should loose weight.

Unholy
10-07-2009, 09:51 PM
Yes, it will keep your body happy over night while it does most of its repairing. Having a nice slow digesting meal before bed is very beneficial on a cut. Try to never go to bed hungry! :tuttut:

You will lose weight as long as you are burning more calories than you take in.

Al19067
10-07-2009, 10:36 PM
Yes, it will keep your body happy over night while it does most of its repairing. Having a nice slow digesting meal before bed is very beneficial on a cut. Try to never go to bed hungry! :tuttut:

Thanks man I was kinda worried

LuNa
10-07-2009, 10:51 PM

I always seem to be hungry when i go to bed. Even if i do save most of my calories for at night i still get hungry.

Al19067
10-08-2009, 04:19 AM
I always seem to be hungry when i go to bed. Even if i do save most of my calories for at night i still get hungry.

Yea same here man, cutting sucks, to avoid that I eat something I dnt like and it makes me not wanna eat lol