PDA

View Full Version : Sale on Results

vdizenzo
10-08-2009, 06:25 PM
Check this out http://atlargenutrition.com/nutrition_detail.php?products_id=23
If you have not tried Results, you should do so now. If you have, you should jump on an extra jug for this price. Results works. Take advantage of this situation while you can.

Hazerboy
10-08-2009, 07:54 PM
I already bought two jugs from the last sale, and I would buy another but I'm not sure if it would keep for 2 months...

Cmanuel
10-08-2009, 08:03 PM
Already ordered an extra tub of the orange blast, gonna keep it in my freezer while i finish my current one.

Stuff is awesome though, definitely giving me "results"

endymion88
10-08-2009, 08:04 PM
what exactly would you classify results as?

chris mason
10-08-2009, 08:35 PM
what exactly would you classify results as?

6000% increase in your best bench.

3000% in your best curl.

Ab crunches like you would not believe... :clown:

Jk!

Seriously, I think the average user can expect 3-8 lbs of lean muscle and 10-30 lbs increases in the big 3. The product really works. No b.s. marketing, just a solid product.

endymion88
10-08-2009, 08:41 PM
lol i dont mean what type of results i mean what type of product is it. is it just the major insulin spike that really drives the creatine and b alanine into you or what? i just am trying to see how it's special and different from the products i already take. i'm interested right now and may place an order tomorrow because the price rocks but you gotta sell me on it first :D

chris mason
10-08-2009, 10:08 PM
If you already take creatine, beta alanine, and HMB simultaneously in similar dosing with some form of simple carb to create an insulin spike then there is nothing different. I am guessing you don't. Give it a roll. You will like it.

thewicked
10-08-2009, 10:08 PM
This product just plain works. I keep getting more and more requests on other forums about more indepth information from first hand use and even samples. LOVE IT!

chris mason
10-08-2009, 10:11 PM
Which brings me to an interesting point.

99% of the supplements out there under-dose their ingredients. They have "proprietary blends" with goofy names that include something effective like beta alanine, but they hide its actual dosing in the blend with a bunch of other ineffective ingredients. They thus get to make label claims based on results obtained with viable and proven doses without including the ingredient(s) at said viable and proven dosing...

Pretty ****ing sad....

We (AtLarge) don't do that. We don't hide anything, and we include **** at viable doses.

THAT is why you should buy from us. We will never **** you like most companies...

LuNa
10-08-2009, 10:19 PM
Now if only UPS were giving away their shipping costs.

Bob
10-09-2009, 05:28 AM
Chris, there is no caffiene in it right? So I would take Results 60 minutes before a workout and can still take my usual caffiene 15 mins before my workout right?

Is there any purpose taking it on a non-training day? Or would just taking Creatine be ok for those days?

And as far as the shelf life problem... if my container comes with a whole bunch of black specs, do I pick them out? Or are they still good to go?

Thanks..

Lones Green
10-09-2009, 06:49 AM
Chris, there is no caffiene in it right? So I would take Results 60 minutes before a workout and can still take my usual caffiene 15 mins before my workout right?

Is there any purpose taking it on a non-training day? Or would just taking Creatine be ok for those days?

And as far as the shelf life problem... if my container comes with a whole bunch of black specs, do I pick them out? Or are they still good to go?

Thanks..

No caffeine in the product.

To get the full effect, you're supposed to take it every day, training or not. Consistent use seems to be the most important principle when taking it.

As far as the black specs go, if you keep it in the fridge you shouldn't have any problems, I haven't. They will not hurt you.

Priest
10-09-2009, 08:34 AM
Results is an amazing product.

I still take my caffeine before a workout while taking results.
I keep my Results in the fridge and my ETS on the shelf(I go through that stuff like it is going out of style).
Taking both of these I have been able to go from an 1805 total to a 2000 total at 198 bodyweight....
I can really beat the hell out of myself in the gym and recover faster so I can turn around and do it again at my
next workout.

I did break my finger which set me back. But, now I am back and started taking these together again.
Already seeing results in the gym. That reminds me, I gotta order somemore.

Just my take on it.
Priest

Priest
10-09-2009, 08:38 AM
Howcome my new pic doesnt come up? Damn

Brian C
10-09-2009, 09:04 AM
I heart At Large..I heart Results..that is all

bigbadwolfe
10-10-2009, 01:02 PM
I was one of the first guys to use Results and plain and simple it works!
I have a college kid using it now at the gym I coach at and his goal was to bench 315 before he left to go back to school. Well with hard work and and using results and my coaching he went from 275 to 315 from May til begining of Sept. And he is now at 335 should hit 350 at my Charity meet.

Bob
10-22-2009, 04:33 PM
No caffeine in the product.

To get the full effect, you're supposed to take it every day, training or not. Consistent use seems to be the most important principle when taking it.

As far as the black specs go, if you keep it in the fridge you shouldn't have any problems, I haven't. They will not hurt you.

I ordered and recieved my Cherry Blast Results... opened it up and there is a lot of black specs, probably about 10-15% of the container. Not a problem if you say so...

However, does it affect the taste? I used it for 2 days now and the taste is quite bitter. There is some "cherry" flavor to it, but I wouldn't say it overcomes the bitterness...

Mixing with water is the only thing you need, right? Or have you mixed it with other liquids?

I usually wouldn't ask these questions and just deal with the taste... but, I used to order a lot of Nitrean and it was always quite good... and I know Chris/Daniel put a lot of thought into taste before releasing a product. So if its supposed to be a bit bitter... just say shut up Bob. If not, then is something wrong with my container?

thewicked
10-22-2009, 04:39 PM
nothing wrong with the product when those specks form.. just moisture reacting with it. Product still works just fine. My results has them but I just reached the bottom of the old jug and I've had it awhile so it's to be expected.

Just put it in the fridge and it will prevent anything further from happening.

Add a little splenda to sweeten the taste if you like. The bitterness puts hair on your chest. :D