PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast: Whey Shake?

CainMcCloud
10-08-2009, 11:20 PM
So, I used to eat (before I thought about weight lifting seriously, and didn't care) either a sausage biscuit or poptart with a Fruit Punch, now I drink a Whey Protein Shake, Vanilla Flavored, 52g (2 scoops) with 2 small cartons of milk, and shake it, and that is my breakfast, does this sound like a ok breakfast to you guys? Personally, it fills me up, and I love it. Should I try drinking 2 of these a day, or stick to 1? I weigh 190, and I am cutting.

jp2
10-08-2009, 11:42 PM
I don't see why not. I usually drink an MRP for breakfast on my work days since i'm not hungry when I wake up.

tom183
10-09-2009, 02:53 AM
Its fine as a breakfast provided the rest of your diet is in check. If you need two of them to hit your daily protein/calorie goals then go for it.

dynamo
10-09-2009, 03:34 AM
now that i'm back in school I whore shakes all day long. I totally recommend it. On the hellacious days I just make sure I get some solid veggies in (broccolli or a salad, fiber is good.) and of course if I have time to eat real food I do.

Unreal
10-09-2009, 08:16 AM
If it fits in your macro/calories plan then good. You can eat a snickers bar and a pat of butter if you wanted and it fit into your diet plan.