PDA

View Full Version : cherry results

amz916
10-10-2009, 12:50 PM
I noticed some people like it others hate it. Try adding 1 splenda packet to each serving. It almost gets rid of the bad aftertaste.

Irish Pilot
10-10-2009, 01:36 PM
I enjoy it as is, but another option Ive found that works is to go to WalMart and get the sugar free generic drink mix (like crystal lite) in powder form in cherry flavor and mix it in. Sugar free and tastes damn good! I use the cherry and the cranberry-apple.

chris mason
10-10-2009, 04:32 PM
Thank you for the idea! I may just try that myself. :)

Tom Mutaffis
10-12-2009, 02:45 PM
I noticed some people like it others hate it. Try adding 1 splenda packet to each serving. It almost gets rid of the bad aftertaste.

I have done that before, you are right that it does improve the flavor a bit. Typically I mix my Results in a fairly large amount of water which helps as well.

Ryumexicano
10-12-2009, 03:24 PM
Yeah, that's what I don't like! The aftertaste is just :fart: I can't even describe it, but that's a great Idea.

Thanks man! :hello::ninja:

:hello:

KarlMarx
10-16-2009, 11:14 AM
I actually like Cherry results. Call me a freak. I even like it better than strawberry nitrean. Call me a super freak.

It makes me wonder if my Results isn't well mixed enough or something so that all the tastiness is at the top and the grossness is still waiting. Really...I just think I like it.

It has the dark crystals and stuff, but its great...

KarlMarx
10-16-2009, 11:15 AM
p.s. Please send all unwanted Cherry Results to me. I'll gladly use it.

Brian999
10-16-2009, 11:25 AM
I love cherry results too, I like to mix it in the least amount of water possible so the taste is stronger! :evillaugh:

Ryumexicano
10-16-2009, 01:39 PM
I love cherry results too, I like to mix it in the least amount of water possible so the taste is stronger! :evillaugh:

That's freaky!!!!!!!!!

Cherry results has the worse taste ever man!!! I miss my orange results now
:( I used to drink Cherry results with small amount of water and it tasted like plastic with sugar, something like that. The after taste is just horrible :S :fart: I don't like the taste but it sure does it's job ;) Last time I couldn't get tired at the gym so I gave up and went home hahaha :hello:

thewicked
10-17-2009, 08:49 PM
lol i actually like the "twang of cherry results"

but orange doesn't get monotonous for me.. (sp?!)

amz916
10-18-2009, 01:44 AM
i want peoples feedback on this maybe the fix to cherry results will be a pack of 30 splenda packets w/ every order :D

jp2
10-18-2009, 04:56 AM
I didnt' think cherry was that bad. Ordered 2 tubs of Orange, should be here in a couple days. Can't wait to try it.......

Travis Bell
10-18-2009, 06:35 AM
I throw a couple scoops of vanilla Nitrean in with my cherry results and think it's great

amz916
10-19-2009, 03:35 PM
I throw a couple scoops of vanilla Nitrean in with my cherry results and think it's great

I tried it and its not bad at all. Definitely better tasting than RESULTS on its own.

bass slayer
10-20-2009, 06:19 AM
I love the Orange results. It taste like a kool-aid or something when mixed with alot of water.

Ryumexicano
10-22-2009, 10:44 AM

Tried that and definitely makes it better. Man, that Cherry after taste, bitter/sweet/plastic/medicine, is just damn hard to forget :P Please change the taste or make up another flavor. If possible, make a RESULTS with chocolate nitrean taste hehehehe :clown:

amz916
10-22-2009, 02:54 PM
Tried that and definitely makes it better. Man, that Cherry after taste, bitter/sweet/plastic/medicine, is just damn hard to forget :P Please change the taste or make up another flavor. If possible, make a RESULTS with chocolate nitrean taste hehehehe :clown:

That would be near impossible. Its the ingredients in RESULTS that give it that taste. Chocolate would just make it taste like a chocolaty chemical mess. lol. I Think the solution for solving cherry results horrible after taste is simply sucralose (splenda).

AiCPearlJamWeen
11-18-2009, 02:28 PM
I was gonna mix in a half scoop of strawberry Nitrean to mellow the cherry taste of it. Will these go well together?