10-12-2009, 12:31 PM
Good prices.

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elitefts/default.asp?m=CB&cid=138&bid=168

endymion88
10-12-2009, 12:45 PM
wow the pack is an excellent price

douglasoh5
10-12-2009, 02:18 PM
well since the rest of my responses have been deleted yall might have well delete this one too

chris mason
10-12-2009, 02:19 PM
For what it's worth, I would rather support Louie and Westside. Louie does too much for free for too many people. That alone deserves business.

KarlMarx
10-12-2009, 02:41 PM
For what it's worth, I would rather support Louie and Westside. Louie does too much for free for too many people. That alone deserves business.

Its hard to argue with that! But Louie only sells bands in pairs. I only need one (to replace a band with a tear). Oh well.

Travis Bell
10-12-2009, 02:54 PM
Its hard to argue with that! But Louie only sells bands in pairs. I only need one (to replace a band with a tear). Oh well.

trouble with buying one new one and using it with an old one is the tension will feel different.

It's not really noticeable with the mini bands, but with the light and average bands I notice a huge difference.

NickAus
10-12-2009, 03:07 PM
for what it's worth, i would rather support louie and westside. Louie does too much for free for too many people. That alone deserves business.

i agree 100%

Polish Hammer
10-12-2009, 06:15 PM

I wouldnt argue with that Chris. Louie as you said gives back a ton. But Dave does as well. Including the new Liftstrong line that which all proceeds of apparel, merchandise, and seminars goes to the Leukemia and Lymphoma society. I dont see how you could choose one guy to support over the other personally. After all, Dave learned from Louie.

Travis Bell
10-12-2009, 06:42 PM
I wouldnt argue with that Chris. Louie as you said gives back a ton. But Dave does as well. Including the new Liftstrong line that which all proceeds of apparel, merchandise, and seminars goes to the Leukemia and Lymphoma society. I dont see how you could choose one guy to support over the other personally. After all, Dave learned from Louie.

Boils down to one person's opinion over another Mike, not really something worth arguing about LOL

Polish Hammer
10-13-2009, 04:29 AM
Boils down to one person's opinion over another Mike, not really something worth arguing about LOL

Agreed. I just wanted to post a link to some bands.That is all.

C-Sobrino
10-13-2009, 07:56 AM
Polish I saw the elitefts add about the new bands and bought some. In the end, both Louie and Dave have for-profit operations. I would definitely buy some stuff from elitefts and other stuff from Louie, like their sled. That sled is one hell of a deal.

I do want to take a moment and say both these guys have great customer service. Doris over at Westside is a very friendly and helpful person and even helped out getting me a better shipping deal for the sled. And when I had problems with their ebook, she sent me a hardcopy for no extra cost. Really good and professional person. I've also dealt with Jim Wendler and the rest of the staff in elitefts.com and they are very helpful and good people that care about their customer base.

Both operations are really legit and I commend both for doing such a great job.

Polish Hammer
10-13-2009, 09:40 AM
Polish I saw the elitefts add about the new bands and bought some. In the end, both Louie and Dave have for-profit operations. I would definitely buy some stuff from elitefts and other stuff from Louie, like their sled. That sled is one hell of a deal.

I do want to take a moment and say both these guys have great customer service. Doris over at Westside is a very friendly and helpful person and even helped out getting me a better shipping deal for the sled. And when I had problems with their ebook, she sent me a hardcopy for no extra cost. Really good and professional person. I've also dealt with Jim Wendler and the rest of the staff in elitefts.com and they are very helpful and good people that care about their customer base.

Great Post. I agree 100%

sayagain
10-13-2009, 01:20 PM

I agree, I have ordered from both sites and have gotten very prompt, polite service from both. I will definitely continue to do business with both. It just comes down to who has what I need and price.

chris mason
10-13-2009, 01:36 PM

I know more than you know, hence my statement.

slashkills
10-13-2009, 06:00 PM
I know more than you know, hence my statement.

can you elaborate? dave and louie both seem like good guys even though ive never met them.

AJL11
10-13-2009, 06:30 PM
Slash, Chris knows more than you.....Lets leave it at that........

chris mason
10-13-2009, 06:40 PM
can you elaborate? dave and louie both seem like good guys even though ive never met them.

Only to say I know Louie and his wife on a personal basis and like them both very much. I think they are good people that do a LOT for others getting nothing in return and therefore deserve all of the business they can get. I am not bashing Dave or his company.

Ben Moore
10-13-2009, 08:31 PM
Slash, Chris knows more than you.....Lets leave it at that........

LOL...

chris mason
10-13-2009, 09:54 PM

That's a fair position and one I respect.

Polish Hammer
10-14-2009, 06:13 AM
I can see now that I used poor judgement in posting this thread. I did not take into consideration the relationship that Chris, Travis, and everyone with AtLarge has with Louie and Westside. Theres obviously going to be personal feelings and opinions there. I personally have been supporting Elite since 2002 and have since become personal fiends with some of their athletes and staff. The last thing I would ever want to see on this forum is a Louie vs Dave thread. Its a rediculous concept not only because the two have been friends a long time, but talk like that only divides the powerlifting community. And that we do not need any more of. On top of that, I respect and admire both men greatly. In the future I will use better judgement in the threads or links I post in order to avoid any issues.

=Travis=
10-14-2009, 07:37 AM
I don't think you need to apoligize, you posted a legitimate thread about a legitimate product that people in the PL world want to know about. Some people don't like Wal-Mart, some prefer Wal-Mart to Target. You shouldn't have to be afraid of posting your opinion.

KarlMarx
10-14-2009, 08:35 AM
Besides, regardless of who you support or whatever--its still a good deal. People might be interested in that regardless of affiliation.