PDA

View Full Version : So many Supplements...So little time!!

Basshog
10-12-2009, 09:20 PM
Let me first off by saying that I have been a fan of ALN since I started lifting around 2 years ago. Currently the products I am using are Maximus, Opticen, Results and Creatine Mono.

I have 2 scoops of Maximus in the mornig with breakfast and before I go to bed. Opticen PWO of course. Results 1 hour before lifting on days I lift and Creatine Mono on off days. I used to incorporate Nitrean before my workout but haven't been recently since I just started with Results.

My question is, where do you draw the line on supplements? I have heard of a lot of people taking results right when they wake up but shouldn't a protein shake being drank instead?

chris mason
10-12-2009, 10:13 PM
I think your regimen covers the bases nicely.

I actually take my RESULTS in the morning with my protein shake. You can combine it with MAXIMUS if you like.

Oh, and thanks for your business!

Basshog
10-13-2009, 10:43 AM
Do you take it in the morning on your training days as well? I was under the impression that it was most effective when taken an hour before lifting.

chris mason
10-13-2009, 12:37 PM
Do you take it in the morning on your training days as well? I was under the impression that it was most effective when taken an hour before lifting.

Yes, every morning. Timing is not really all that important with RESULTS unless you are dieting etc. Daily use is the key.

Basshog
10-13-2009, 01:07 PM
Thanks for the info.

Tom Mutaffis
10-13-2009, 03:53 PM
Basshog - That stack looks good to me. The only thing that I might change would be daily Results since as Chris mentioned the product is much more effective that way. I sip mine in the morning on non-training days.

What kind of gains have you had with the products so far?

Basshog
10-13-2009, 07:24 PM
I started seriously lifting about two years ago when I was 21. My stats were 6'3 155 lbs and am now 198 lbs at about 10% bodyfat. The supps help without a doubt but it's all about eating massive amounts of food for me (high metabolism).

Bench: 5x5 - 80's (Dumbbells)
Squat: 5x5 - 230
Deadlift: 5x5 - 270

Tom: Did you ever come out with that routine called the Simple Mass Routine?