PDA

View Full Version : Romance killing supplement

polksalet
04-26-2002, 12:30 AM
Tonight i had a couple of cans of BBq'ed tuna along with a tablespoon of flax and about a quart of whole milk. Well that was about four hours ago. Approximately 3 minutes ago my wife came and sat on my lap and started kissing me, i could tell she was in a "friendly" mood. So about 5 seconds into the kiss i burped. Not just any burp but it was pure flax. No trace of milk or tuna in this tase by the way. So i am wondering, what is the half life of flax oil and has anyone else had this problem with it? Oh yeah, now shes in the bedroom, im on the puter, and searching for chiclets or trident or something.

Kromax
04-26-2002, 04:55 AM
Don't know what the half-life of flax oil is, but ask yourself . . . would it really have been better to burp up the tuna?

BTW, what does your name mean?

D&G
04-26-2002, 05:22 AM
I think some people just have a problem with digesting different things. For example I have no problem digesting anything except cajun spices - I could once taste my cajun chicken sandwich a full 10 hours after eating it when I burped! I also had a problem with a specific weight gainer - every time I burped for about 2 hours after it I could taste the chocolate flavouring - never had a problem with any other protein/gainer though.

HumanV
04-26-2002, 06:33 AM
A quart of whole milk? Damn!

polksalet
04-26-2002, 11:09 AM
Kro, my handle is a name of a plant that grows here in the deep south. Best fiber source ive ever found. You can buy it in grocery stores in places.