PDA

View Full Version : Help me get back into shape the right way.

usudno
10-14-2009, 09:13 AM
Ok... I posted here a while back about gaining 10 lbs in 2 months. I did it with ease with the help of you guys. Simply put i took in about 600 more cals then my maintainance number. 1-1.5g of protein per lb, and worked out 4 days a week. I put on a solid 18lbs majority of it muscle. I added a little bit to my midsection but that was because i was eating any and everything. Now i'd like to go about it a little smarter. Starting with diet.

Stats.

25yrs old
5'9"
178lbs
I'd guess 16%BF. I'm lean everywere but my midsection. Was lean before i bulked but i got lazy and stopped going to the gym.

I've rededicated myself and realize diet should be first. I plan on using cytogainer for added cals and protein. Creatine mono ed (5g) and 4 days a week working out with much more cardio. Probably in the afternoons with morning workouts or vice versa. Any help with my diet or anything for that matter would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks

prasathpr
10-26-2009, 10:52 PM
How to control in body structure.

And thanks for valuable information

Unreal
10-27-2009, 01:24 PM
Do the same thing you did to gain, just subtract 500 calories from maintence.

You realize saying you ate 600 cals over maintence then saying you ate anything and everything contradicts itself. If you really ate 600 over maintence then your fat gain should have been negligble.

Mercuryblade
10-27-2009, 01:35 PM
Do the same thing you did to gain, just subtract 500 calories from maintence.

You realize saying you ate 600 cals over maintence then saying you ate anything and everything contradicts itself. If you really ate 600 over maintence then your fat gain should have been negligble.

Everyone's different. I have a helluva time putting on any kind of lean mass without putting on a substantial amount of fat too.

usudno
10-29-2009, 01:06 PM
by saying i ate anything and everything i mean i just ate untill i reached my calorie goal. I didn't worrry about what i was eating and i wasn't exactly 600 over.. but always at least 600 over. I dont' want to cut so 500 under seems like it wouldn't do much for me. I was thinking closer to a few hundred over but watching what i eat. Thats were i needed input. High calorie low fat high protein meals.