PDA

View Full Version : Results and Nitrean Review

KidMaV
10-15-2009, 10:25 AM
i have been using both of these products for about a month now and i wanted to just write a little review.. before i say anything i have experienced so good results with both of these products( but nothing out of the ordinary). but another thing i wanted to say is that RESULTS tastes like S**T! i have the orange flavor and at first i could stand the taste.. but now everytime i drink it im literally holding myself from puking.. i actually have puked twice from drinking it.. and For the nitrean.. people on this site talk it up to be the best tasting protein ever.. but ive drank it with water and milk.. milk isnt too bad but when i mix it with water it tastes like diarreah.. ive tried many other proteins and they kick the crap out of nitrean with taste.. examples- isopure and standard gold whey blow nitrean out of the water.. just wanted to write a review.. good products but i thnk they are way hyped up on this site. maybe to get more business idk.

chris mason
10-15-2009, 11:21 AM
Lol, this smacks of being an insincere "review".

First, orange RESULTS is quite good and there is literally no one who has commented they don't like the flavor (cherry is another story all together).

Next, Nitrean has won awards (yes, real awards from unbiased sources) for its taste, so to say it tastes like **** is obviously b.s. Flavor is certainly subjective, but not to the extremes you are intimating here. Being this is your 10th post, I am guessing you are someone we had previously banned etc. who is trying to passive aggressively undermine our company. Nice try...

Joe Black
10-15-2009, 11:50 AM
At the end of the day everyone is open to their own opinion and taste is something which is very individual..

However as chris said we have never in 4+ years of business ever heard such extreme opinion such as the ones you have expressed... Literally I would say negative feedback on nitrean is like 1/100 and even then it's normally mild feedback which boils down to individual taste..

Tom Mutaffis
10-15-2009, 12:10 PM
Which flavor of Nitrean did you try?

Like Chris and Daniel mentioned I have never seen such an extreme review before. I am glad that you had some good results with the products but am sorry to hear that you did not care for the flavoring.

KidMaV
10-16-2009, 11:40 AM
im not trying to take anything away from the products.. i just was a little dissapointed in the taste from hearing that it won awards and so on.. it was just shocking when i mixed my nitrean in water and drank it and then the next day i went and had some isopure and standard gold whey the next day.. and it just was a lot better than nitrean.. im sure its a very good protein.. and for the RESULTS.. at first i really did like the taste to be honest with u.. but after a week or so the taste just started to get worse and worse to the point where its really hard to drink it now.. i almost have to chug it and then chase it with water just to keep me from puking.. maybe its just a personal preference.. and its orange results tom.

Cirino83
10-16-2009, 12:13 PM
you've tasted diarrhea before?

Jayfive
10-16-2009, 02:30 PM
im not trying to take anything away from the products.. i just was a little dissapointed in the taste from hearing that it won awards and so on.. it was just shocking when i mixed my nitrean in water and drank it and then the next day i went and had some isopure and standard gold whey the next day.. and it just was a lot better than nitrean.. im sure its a very good protein.. and for the RESULTS.. at first i really did like the taste to be honest with u.. but after a week or so the taste just started to get worse and worse to the point where its really hard to drink it now.. i almost have to chug it and then chase it with water just to keep me from puking.. maybe its just a personal preference.. and its orange results tom.

I have a tub of vanilla nitrean at home and it is most definitely the best vanilla protein I've tasted. I think the problem is, for me at least, is that I used to put too much water in at first. Nitrean has a lighter flavor than other proteins so in order for it not to taste watered down, I have to add less water. As for the Results, a ton of people like the orange. You said yourself that you liked it at first but started to dislike it. Sounds like a personal problem, not a product problem.

Harris
10-16-2009, 03:38 PM
I have Strawberry Nitrean and, while it may not be the absolute best (I can only judge for strawberry flavor), it certainly is nowhere near the worst. It tastes good, not great. But still good. I can't put you down because of your opinion, but if you really want a bad tasting protein powder, buy a tub of GNC protein, in any flavor. You'll run back to Nitrean.

As for Results, haven't bought it yet but I hope they improve the cherry flavor. I'm not a big fan of orange flavored sports drinks/supplements, so I'd have to go with cherry. Hey Chris, how about a Fruit Punch flavor???

chris mason
10-16-2009, 04:01 PM
We're definitely going to revamp or replace the cherry.

skinny99
10-16-2009, 04:40 PM
I think the Orange Results tastes pretty good! It is like Kool-Aid without enough sugar!

machaf
10-17-2009, 12:21 AM
Chocolate Opticen is the best tasting protein i've ever had!

Right now I have four powders:

1. Whatever that stuff from Walmart is "body fortress" something. Tastes like crap.
2. EAS - Not bad, lil too sweet for me.
3. Nitrean - very good, not too sweet, just perfect.
4. Opticen - I swear it tastes like a cheap meal. its absolutely delicious. Only thing I don't like about it is the price.

jp2
10-17-2009, 01:29 AM
you've tasted diarrhea before?

lol

OP...... It's not as bad as you make it sound. I think you are exaggerating. In fact, this stuff is so good I just ordered 2 more tubs of each.

Nitrean is definately better than ON as far as taste goes. If you want something that tastes like a Milkshake, then go with Syntha-6. but then you have to deal with the extra carbs, sugar, and fillers.

jp2
10-17-2009, 01:31 AM
We're definitely going to revamp or replace the cherry.

Hmm, ive only used Cherry results in the past and it wasn't that bad. I just ordered some Orange, can't wait to try it!

Also, if your going to revamp the flavor entirely, maybe drop the cherry name and go for a Berry flavor (or tropical punch). Then you'd have more room to play around with since it wouldn't have to taste like cherry. Plus, the ppl that didn't like cherry wouldn't be afraid to try the new flavor. Just a thought.

Tom Mutaffis
10-18-2009, 05:55 PM
I actually think the Cherry Results is pretty good, but it seems like in general it is hit or miss with a lot of people.

In terms of Nitrean I really cannot see why anyone would not like it unless they just do not like that flavor. My girlfriend is very picky with flavoring and she didn't like the Strawberry flavor because she doesn't really care for strawberry, but she said that the Chocolate is the best tasting chocolate protein that she has tried. She works at Vitamin Shoppe and tries just about everything on the market so that means a lot coming from her.

If you are looking for a thicker shake maybe give Opticen a try, as others mention Nitrean is a lighter flavoring system. Most people prefer a lighter flavor if you are going to be drinking a lot of shakes; and the protein quality is top notch.

amz916
10-19-2009, 03:28 PM
I actually think the Cherry Results is pretty good, but it seems like in general it is hit or miss with a lot of people.

In terms of Nitrean I really cannot see why anyone would not like it unless they just do not like that flavor. My girlfriend is very picky with flavoring and she didn't like the Strawberry flavor because she doesn't really care for strawberry, but she said that the Chocolate is the best tasting chocolate protein that she has tried. She works at Vitamin Shoppe and tries just about everything on the market so that means a lot coming from her.

If you are looking for a thicker shake maybe give Opticen a try, as others mention Nitrean is a lighter flavoring system. Most people prefer a lighter flavor if you are going to be drinking a lot of shakes; and the protein quality is top notch.

My only complaint about Strawberry Nitrean is that it doesnt taste very berry. [pun intended]

Harris
10-20-2009, 10:37 AM
My only complaint about Strawberry Nitrean is that it doesnt taste very berry. [pun intended]

Meh, doesn't have to taste like I'm sucking a strawberry, I just like it to taste like I'm downing a strawberry milkshake. Nitrean is growing on me now; before it was DW Strawberry which was delicious.

After reading about Cherry Results, ironically I cant wait to try it!