PDA

View Full Version : Question about drinking coke

Mr Boogeyman
10-16-2009, 12:11 AM
Is drinking a. Can or 2 of coke bad as far as a bodybuilding diet. If all my numbers are in order (meaning carbs/protein percentages are perfect) how can drinking coke effect muscle growth? From a healthy point I understand it has a crap load of sugar but I've seen bodybuilders eat alot more sugar a day from other foods.

Clifford Gillmore
10-16-2009, 12:18 AM
Its liquid calories. Drink if if you want, but if you drank 2 cans of coke zero you could permit yourself an extra meal with all of the calories you save on drinking.

godstrength
10-16-2009, 07:43 AM
Is drinking a. Can or 2 of coke bad as far as a bodybuilding diet. If all my numbers are in order (meaning carbs/protein percentages are perfect) how can drinking coke effect muscle growth? From a healthy point I understand it has a crap load of sugar but I've seen bodybuilders eat alot more sugar a day from other foods.

I drink diet coke up to about 10-14 days out from a show. Nothing wrong with it...

bass slayer
10-16-2009, 12:01 PM
Did you know coke is clinically shown to raise your bf 2% each can you drink.

I try very hard to stay away from pop because of whats in it. I usually just stick with water, milk, and juice because thats just me. I dont think a couple cans of soda would really hurt you at all though. Im just pulling your leg about the top statement.