PDA

View Full Version : change your Nitrean flavor.

amz916
10-19-2009, 03:39 PM
Does anyone use things to change the flavor of their Nitrean to multiple flavors?
Post your suggestions here.

I've tried changing Vanilla Nitrean to chocolate.
Using
1.1/2 tsp cocoa powder >for a richer chocolate taste<
2.1 tsp Nesquick >for a sweeter chocolate taste<

Off Road
10-19-2009, 04:00 PM
Sometimes I'll throw a little chocolate milk in there...yummy.
But the vanilla by itself tastes great too.

MPB
10-19-2009, 05:58 PM
I don't use supplements anymore b/c I'm living on a tight budget but I regret not trying nitrean vanilla and chocolate together. I imagine it'd taste pretty good.

dynamo
10-19-2009, 07:12 PM
sometimes ill do 1 scoop of chocolate nitrean and 1 scoop vanilla it seems to make a very beautiful chocolate orgasm.

vdizenzo
10-20-2009, 05:31 AM
I have mixed choc and vanilla Nitrean together, it's good. I have also used chocolate milk which is very good.

iapproveu
10-22-2009, 01:29 AM
I travel for a living, and I need to get creative with my shakes. I carry a small mixing wand that I got for about $40 at Target, and mix about anything I can to change it up.

With Strawberry, I have added Bannanas, Whole Strawberry chunks, cherries, grapes(nice and sweet)and Kiwi once in a while.

With Vanilla, I love adding some peanut butter. Keep an open mind on this, but its really good to add some different preserves/Jelly type jar fruits. Mandarin orange, Strawberry, mixed fruit, and Cherry are all pretty good. Cinnamon and nutmeg gives a cinnamon bun flavour,

With Chocolate, I have added peanut butter and once in a while I'll add Banana, and whats really different is Hazelnut flavour(sugar free of course). I have added peppermint syrup and it tastes like andes mints.

At night, I'll get ice and some skim milk and blend them into smoothies/thick shakes to get past my ice cream addiction.

Now, here is one of my favourite ideas....again, be open minded....

Im a coffee-a-holic, so I go to a convenient store, and I get the Java Monster in the white can, "Lo-Ball" has 100 cal and 14 carbs total(15 oz)....and I'll mix that in the shake instead of milk or water.

Black Coffee, Ice and skim milk make great shakes with either the vanilla or chocolate.

I dont drink alchohol, so I have a huge coffee setup at my house like a mini starbucks, but I have about 15 diff syrups for coffee/espresso that we make at home. My wife suggested some flavors for my shakes. There are endless ideas if your willing to experiment. I like the sugar free syrups(caramel, vanilla, cocnut, etc) go to espressoparts.com where you can get them for $6.95 for a large bottle.

Have fun,
Christopher