PDA

View Full Version : Virtual competition (strongest of the weak ones) Prizes!

Joe Black
10-20-2009, 05:15 AM
Hey everyone,

As most will know, EatMyWay2TheTop created a thread a few weeks ago with an idea for a virtual meet on WBB. You can find that thread here - Virtual competition aka the strongest of the weak ones (http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130055)

A great idea and worthy of a bit of AtLarge Nutrition support!

So, to make things interesting, here are the prizes for each of the five prize categories.

Best lifter by formula - $250 cash or equivalent ALN gift certificate
Best total - $250 cash or equivalent ALN gift certificate
Best squat - $150 AtLarge Nutrition gift voucher
Best bench - $150 AtLarge Nutrition gift voucher
Best deadlift - $150 AtLarge Nutrition gift voucher

Hopefully this will make things MUCH more interesting and give everyone a bit more of an incentive to push themselves to the max.

If you are interested in taking part, express your interest here - Virtual competition aka the strongest of the weak ones (http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130055) and EatMyWay2TheTop will get you added. Deadline is Sunday the 25th!

Looking forward to see how this plays out!!

tnathletics2b
10-20-2009, 05:42 AM
Man, that's awesome. Thanks guys!

Tom Mutaffis
10-20-2009, 06:46 AM
Wow, this should be a great challenge.

Looking forward to seeing everyone push/pull/squat some new PR's!

Clifford Gillmore
10-20-2009, 07:26 AM
And a MASSIVE kitty from ALN/WBB!! I do look forward to seeing everyone step up their game with this new, new, news!

EatMyWay2TheTop
10-20-2009, 09:18 AM
As I told you, ALN stepped up BIG TIME. Also Travis Bell has been added as a judge along with Vinny Dizenzo.

Morgan McPherson
10-20-2009, 11:11 AM
Awesome! Thanks guys! I was wondering, are there any products that are lactose free?

Tom Mutaffis
10-20-2009, 11:48 AM
Awesome! Thanks guys! I was wondering, are there any products that are lactose free?

Nitrean has very low lactose content, and of course the strength supplements like Results and Creatine 500 are lactose free (ALN also sells a Multi, Fish Oil, etc.).

slashkills
10-20-2009, 02:59 PM
wow those prizes are great motivation. Thanks ALN for sponsoring the competition

Guido
10-20-2009, 03:41 PM
Whoah. Great prizes! Definitely more incentive for me to do well now.

endymion88
10-20-2009, 04:50 PM
yes those prizes have me drooling.. i wouldn't have done it but atlarge really gave some incentive.

Tim K
10-21-2009, 12:47 PM
Wow... those are some pretty awesome prizes being offered. I'm stoked that AtLarge Nutrition has gotten behind our virtual competition and absolutely blown away by what they are offering. It speaks volumes for the community we have here at WannaBeBig and how much AtLarge Nutrition supports the efforts of everyone here. This is pretty cool and rather exceptional too.