PDA

View Full Version : The ultimate energy drink.

amz916
10-22-2009, 02:58 PM
Wow, I have never gone through a day with so much energy and no crash.
2 Nitors, 1 serving of Results+ scoop of Nitrean on an empty stomach upon waking up. 2 hours after I was so full of energy it was just crazy.

If anyone else is not a morning person I really do recommend this.

machaf
10-22-2009, 05:12 PM
I've never tired Nitor. I've tried Thermocin. Currently using Ephedrine and Caffeine. I've heard Nitor provides similar results to EC. EC will kick your butt in gear.

chris mason
10-22-2009, 07:45 PM
2 Nitors, 1 serving of Results+ scoop of Nitrean on an empty stomach upon waking up. 2 hours after I was so full of energy it was just crazy.

I do something similar to that every morning. I use 4 scoops of Nitrean, 1 serving of RESULTS, 10g of Creatine 500, and 2 Nitor caps.

Great suggestion!

amz916
10-22-2009, 07:54 PM
I do something similar to that every morning. I use 4 scoops of Nitrean, 1 serving of RESULTS, 10g of Creatine 500, and 2 Nitor caps.

Great suggestion!

4 scoops of Nitrean for a fella like me each morning will be kinda expensive :)

Ryumexicano
10-29-2009, 02:09 PM

:omg::omg::omg::omg: :confused:

I would probably be dead if I did that lol!!!!! :drooling::eek:

accrane
10-30-2009, 01:01 AM
i cant stand 2 nitors at once...makes me feel very shaky and on edge. I usually take one when I wake up and another 4-5 hours later. Im going to order some results. Anyone tried mixing strawberry nitrean and orange results? Tolerable?

Clifford Gillmore
10-30-2009, 01:26 AM
If your a proper early riser, for work or what ever, set your alarm clock about 10 minutes earlier than usual - Have a couple of Nitor tablets sitting on your night stand, in a bottle or whatever, along with a glass/bottle of water. Wake, down tabs, snooze button. By the time the second snooze alarm goes of you'll be bouncing off the walls!

nyer222
11-02-2009, 11:53 AM
I can imagine that set you up pretty well for the rest of the day.

Try a Spike, those will knock you on your butt as well.