PDA

View Full Version : squating peak question

FeedingDaBeast
10-24-2009, 03:40 PM
im going onto week 6 of my 8 week peak. i was thinking of getting some knee wraps to help boost up my squat, i should be at 315x3 raw at week 7. is this a good time to start the wraps?

Sean S
10-24-2009, 04:29 PM
It depends on how used to knee wraps you are. If you don't have much experience lifting in tight knee wraps I would start using them in training ASAP at least for your heaviest sets of the day. This will give you some time to get used to them. If you are experienced with knee wraps you may not need as much practice in them.

FeedingDaBeast
10-25-2009, 07:31 AM
It depends on how used to knee wraps you are. If you don't have much experience lifting in tight knee wraps I would start using them in training ASAP at least for your heaviest sets of the day. This will give you some time to get used to them. If you are experienced with knee wraps you may not need as much practice in them.

your probably right, i dont have them at the momment, i got to get them ordered, so i think ill wait till my next peaking cycle to try them.

rbtrout
10-26-2009, 11:49 AM
I would agree with this advice. It takes time to be able to wrap just right and get used to the feel of them.