PDA

View Full Version : Results review after 30 days use

Cmanuel
10-26-2009, 10:38 AM
Going to make this short and sweet.

Stats: 5'9, 189-192 lbs, current lifts B-290, S-405, D-515, currently on 5-3-1

Added Orange Blast Results to my supplement regime at the start of my third wave of 5-3-1. Just finished the tub so here is a quick review:

What I don't like about Orange Results:
-I think the powder smells pretty bad. Kinda reminds me of sweaty arm pit, no lie.
-It tends to stain whatever container I mix it in orange over time.
-At first I found that taking the product made me quite lethargic. I fixed that by making sure I have something to eat prior to taking it. This isn't the product's fault, though.

What I like about Orange Results:
-tastes great when mixed
-easy to mix
-doesnt make me tingle as much as other products that contain beta alanine
-and best of all, IT WORKS!

In general my workouts feel much more focused and intense. I feel much stronger than before and its really noticeable on those grinding final sets of the 5-3-1. For example about 2 months ago I could deadlift 475 pretty solidly no trouble, but couldn't do it for reps. Well just a week ago I did 475 for a solid 3 rep set.

I really love this product and will continue to use for a long time

Tom Mutaffis
10-26-2009, 02:28 PM
I am glad to hear that you are making some good gains with Results.

Travis Bell
10-26-2009, 04:00 PM
Excellent! That's great to hear it is working so well for you.

I've been using Results since it came out and continue to do so as I feel it's been an immense aide to the work I put in the gym

Cmanuel
10-26-2009, 04:12 PM
Its a very excellent product. When I first started working out regularly several years ago, i got sucked into a lot of the marketing behind some of the big name products on the market, but I honestly none were nearly effective as Results.

I plan on using the product for another 30 days and then cycling off of it for 14 days, then back on it for a couple months.

NickAus
10-26-2009, 04:31 PM
I will have to try it when I have a little extra cash, ETS is awesome!

vdizenzo
10-26-2009, 08:02 PM
Great review and congrats on the 475 deadlift for reps. Sweet!

Pete22
10-27-2009, 02:15 PM
I've always wondered about that Beta Alanine tingle; does it go away after extended use of the product, and how intense does it actually get?

Cmanuel
10-27-2009, 02:17 PM
I've always wondered about that Beta Alanine tingle; does it go away after extended use of the product, and how intense does it actually get?

I used to mix in a pure beta alanine product with creatine before going to results... I mixed these in water together. When I first got that beta alanine product i tried 5g of it... The tingle was incredibly intense and I ended up vomiting and feeling nauseated.

Results doesn't nauseate me but Its probably due to the dextrose. Empty stomach + beta alanine = bad for me.

I noticed a little tingle at first with results, but it has almost faded entirely. So yes i would say that it goes away after extended use.

Harris
11-19-2009, 08:34 AM
Just got my order of Cherry Results yesterday. Although it wasn't a workout day, I took a serving anyway. Yeah, the taste is rough, but I wasn't expecting it to taste like Kool Aid. Doesn't taste too far off of Cell Tech. I can't wait to see what the hype is about!!!

Davey
11-24-2009, 05:23 PM
Just got my order of Cherry Results yesterday. Although it wasn't a workout day, I took a serving anyway. Yeah, the taste is rough, but I wasn't expecting it to taste like Kool Aid. Doesn't taste too far off of Cell Tech. I can't wait to see what the hype is about!!!

Did you read the instructions by any chance? I thought they stated you're supposed to take it everyday regardless if you're working out or not? I could be wrong on that.

Harris
11-24-2009, 05:37 PM
Did you read the instructions by any chance? I thought they stated you're supposed to take it everyday regardless if you're working out or not? I could be wrong on that.

Yes, I've been taking it every day and keeping it refrigerated :)

So far, no noticeable difference in performance, but its only been a week.

chris mason
11-24-2009, 05:43 PM
Yep, for me, I started to notice the effects at about 10 days. A weight which had been heavy suddenly felt pretty light. I think it was on squats where I first noticed it.

aj24
11-24-2009, 06:00 PM
I was actually just reading about this product on the atlarge site, was thinking about trying it, this review helps me even more about trying it. Good review. Good job on your results.

Ryumexicano
11-25-2009, 11:56 AM
I can't thank this product enough. This product has given me the extra strength for my squats. I was never able to do 2 reps at 225 for Bench and after taking RESULTS for a while, in a random day, my squat went from 225 to 265 (2 reps) I definitely felt my benching going up too. I could do 7 225 reps with no problem, no spotter... I am just so happy. :hello: :ninja::evillaugh:

All your numbers will go up when you include Results to your training. What I felt that did most of the work was the SQUATS and I am totally in love with them. :hello: :indian: RESULTS by itself won't do much if you don't work HARD because that's what RESULTS it's for, to do that extra rep and there comes the day when you go like:

:omg:

Holy crap, I am lifting this 3 45lbs plates, what the hell happened to me? Why am I so strong :D :evillaugh: It's scary and so fun to know you are getting stronger and BIGGER definitely.

NOTE: Please change the flavors :P :drooling: :eek:
I haven't found the perfect combination for Cherry RESULTS. It's just damn hard to swallow that thing because of the taste. I gotta take advantage of the deals though hahahaha :confused:

thewicked
12-01-2009, 12:03 PM
glad you like it! solid review for sure!

i don't know about the armpit though... at my gym we just call it orange crack. Which is pretty much the feeling I get while taking it pounding out the sets!

nice to see you making quality gains too man good pulling!

chris mason
12-01-2009, 05:50 PM
I can't thank this product enough. This product has given me the extra strength for my squats. I was never able to do 2 reps at 225 for Bench and after taking RESULTS for a while, in a random day, my squat went from 225 to 265 (2 reps) I definitely felt my benching going up too. I could do 7 225 reps with no problem, no spotter... I am just so happy. :hello: :ninja::evillaugh:

All your numbers will go up when you include Results to your training. What I felt that did most of the work was the SQUATS and I am totally in love with them. :hello: :indian: RESULTS by itself won't do much if you don't work HARD because that's what RESULTS it's for, to do that extra rep and there comes the day when you go like:

:omg:

Holy crap, I am lifting this 3 45lbs plates, what the hell happened to me? Why am I so strong :D :evillaugh: It's scary and so fun to know you are getting stronger and BIGGER definitely.

NOTE: Please change the flavors :P :drooling: :eek:
I haven't found the perfect combination for Cherry RESULTS. It's just damn hard to swallow that thing because of the taste. I gotta take advantage of the deals though hahahaha :confused:

a) Thank you!

b) New flavors are coming. The current orange is quite good, but we dropping the cherry and coming up with something new and a lot better.

Chris

bamazav
12-04-2009, 12:01 PM
a) Thank you!

b) New flavors are coming. The current orange is quite good, but we dropping the cherry and coming up with something new and a lot better.

Chris

I picked up the Cherry the other day to give Results a try. It does taste a bit like cough medicine, but it is nothing a little sugar free cherry Koolaid can't fix. Now I am just looking for "results."

Al19067
12-04-2009, 12:36 PM
Will Results effect cutting?

blackmetal
12-04-2009, 03:00 PM
Cough medicine? To me Cherry Results tastes like Gatorade. To that end, I put my serving in an empty gatorade bottle to take to work.

I also finished off my tub of Results; Sunday was the last day for me. I didn't really notice any difference at all during my intake of it. I put in the two scoops as per the instructions and took it every single day. I didn't feel more energetic or like the weights were any easier.

I've been off of it for 5 days now, and I'll reserve judgement for after the two week time period when I should be theoretically weaker if it did give me a boost and I just didn't notice it. However, I don't feel any different this week now that I'm done, than when I was on it for the past month.

Will

chris mason
12-04-2009, 07:37 PM
Will Results effect cutting?

You have to account for its carb content. Beyond that, the main thing it will do is really help you to maintain your lean muscle mass while dieting.

Al19067
12-04-2009, 08:10 PM
You have to account for its carb content. Beyond that, the main thing it will do is really help you to maintain your lean muscle mass while dieting.

How carbs are there per serving

machaf
12-04-2009, 08:12 PM
How carbs are there per serving

80g carbs.

320 Cals

skinny99
12-05-2009, 01:37 PM
I have a complaint about Results! Make the top of the jar bigger,my fat hands won't hardly fit! The Nitrean container is better!

44pirate
12-05-2009, 05:33 PM
I have a complaint about Results! Make the top of the jar bigger,my fat hands won't hardly fit! The Nitrean container is better!
Ditto

chris mason
12-05-2009, 10:58 PM
Lol, yeah, we are going to fix that soon.

blackmetal
12-21-2009, 07:45 AM
I do feel weaker on my bench. I attribute that extra energy to Results. I will be ordering it again in the future.

Will

Ryan Celli
12-23-2009, 10:21 AM
I've found a way to finally get my daily dose of results in consitantly....first thing in the morning. When I wasn't drinking it as soon as I woke up I found myself forgetting to take it.

I drink it immediately upon awakening, with a separate 2 scoops of Nitrean. Then off to the gym for cardio. WOW, 30 minutes later I have tons of energy for my 30 minute cardio session. I am getting leaner and stronger. Awesome stuff. A no brainer for ANYONE that workouts.

Tips:

1. let it sit for about 5 minutes after you mix it. I think it tastes alot different and better.

2. take it first thing in the morning to avoid getting sleepy. When I use it later in the day it makes me tired for a little while

3. take it everyday.

Every person that uses it at my gym loves it, as there is no question to it's effectiveness.

Keep up the great work Chris and Daniel!

Ryumexicano
12-23-2009, 11:57 AM
:nod:Something that I have noticed is that you have to drink it every day and drink it ALL, don't let it sit there and drink whenever you have time--meaning you have the whole bottle at work, school, gym, etc.... just standing there. I used to do that and it didn't do much effect! Now I have learned :D

Beaker
01-15-2010, 02:59 PM
hey guys, being that RESULTS isnt on atlarge right now i am wondering if anyone can lay out what it is made of for me , is it a creatine based product, is it a preworkout like superpump or whatever?

Twan
01-27-2010, 04:45 PM
It's creatine, beta alanine, and HMB with 80g dextrose.

cant hit bombz
01-28-2010, 10:26 AM
I really have to say that this stuff is just short of amazing. I've only been on it for 2 weeks and have already noticed the effects. I was previously on a very highly marketed Creatin that I never really felt helped much. I have increased all my lifts, with some of them being exponential increases.

Example.
dead lift went from 90 lbs 6 reps for 6 sets, to 140 lbs 6 reps for 6 sets. Nearly a 65% increase in weight. Also I went from barely being able to do 50 push ups to cranking out 110 this morning.
Not huge numbers for some folks but coming from a guy who could not dead lift a gallon of milk 5 weeks ago, it's pretty good.

I have to say I am a life long Atlarge customer now. Keep up the great work guys:clap:

chris mason
01-31-2010, 05:55 PM
I really have to say that this stuff is just short of amazing. I've only been on it for 2 weeks and have already noticed the effects. I was previously on a very highly marketed Creatin that I never really felt helped much. I have increased all my lifts, with some of them being exponential increases.

Example.
dead lift went from 90 lbs 6 reps for 6 sets, to 140 lbs 6 reps for 6 sets. Nearly a 65% increase in weight. Also I went from barely being able to do 50 push ups to cranking out 110 this morning.
Not huge numbers for some folks but coming from a guy who could not dead lift a gallon of milk 5 weeks ago, it's pretty good.

I have to say I am a life long Atlarge customer now. Keep up the great work guys:clap:

Awesome! Thank you!

RESULTS should be back live within the next few weeks.