PDA

View Full Version : APF Raw Power Challenge Dec 12

str8flexed
10-26-2009, 11:10 AM
I notice that it seems quite a few people are doing this meet in Willowbrook, IL. Who all here is going to be there? I'm really looking forward to it. Never done an APF meet but I hear good things about Eric Stone's meets.

-Layne

Pete22
10-26-2009, 11:19 AM
Eric's meets that I've done have been well run and a good time. I'm really looking forward to this raw meet.

Tom Mutaffis
10-26-2009, 01:19 PM
I know some people who enjoy lifting in the APF, no one in particular who is going to this meet though.

theBarzeen
10-26-2009, 04:06 PM
not a whole lot of the usual APF crowd going to the raw meet from what I understand....... if it were open to all divisions ( geared) I would be there in a heartbeat..... Eric's meets are usually pretty good, you can expect tight judging, quick and accurate loading, and better than average spotters.... I might come out just to watch or help out but I'm done competing raw

str8flexed
10-26-2009, 07:23 PM
cool, well i know of about 15 lifters who will be there for sure, I figured there's quite a few more I don't know about so I'm pretty excited, the last 2 meets i've done have been pretty small and only a few people lifting raw

Guido
10-27-2009, 10:08 AM
There is a chance I will be lifting at this meet. I just did a meet there a couple weeks ago and it was well run per usual.