PDA

View Full Version : Lean/Fast/Strong

WaNNaB3Bigg3r
10-29-2009, 08:14 AM
Hi
Right well my aim is in the title I want to be lean/fast/strong this is because I do some boxing but I want to take my physical attributes to another level.

Im a very fussy eater so my diet contains the same old foods such as eggs, chicken, peas, carrots, potato and pretty much every other meat/fruit. Not a big fan of fish only fish I will eat is cod. I take Vitamin C and eat oats or a peice of fruit for breakfast.

Im planning on doing a morning cycle (on an exercise bike) 5 days of the week for about 45 minutes then in the evening doing 2-3 lifting workouts with boxing sessions.

I need some tips on diet and which work outs would help me to succeed in my goal. I dont have any pictures at this time but i'm very curvy on my love handles and quite big thighs.

Stats
Weight 70kg
Height 5,8

Any comments would be great. Thanks

WaNNaB3Bigg3r
10-29-2009, 09:57 AM
Also this is what I have to work with.

Dumbells
Curl barbell
Kettlebell
Exercise bike
Boxing equipment i.e. pads/bag
The local woods is very close to run and cycle at.

tnathletics2b
10-29-2009, 10:30 AM
Check out the kettlebell article that was posted recently.

http://www.wannabebig.com/training/kettlebells-for-the-uninitiated/

WaNNaB3Bigg3r
10-29-2009, 10:36 AM
I just had a read of that an hour or so ago, cant wait to try them exercises.

Tom Mutaffis
10-29-2009, 01:11 PM
I would recommend circuit training.

Things like the '300 workout' would give you a good balance of strength, body composition, and conditioning. This would be a good way to incorporate your kettlebell and dumbell movements.

On top of this you could do 1-2 'power' days per week with heavy squats or olympic lifts.

WaNNaB3Bigg3r
10-30-2009, 03:19 AM
Thanks ill have a look into some routines for circuit training.

Bmxstrong
11-07-2009, 01:59 PM
high intensity circuits would work great as well as any of the strongman type exercises

TXslapshot
01-12-2010, 01:00 PM
I need to buy some kettlebells. I can see this really helping my game on the ice.

the one
01-13-2010, 05:59 AM
with that kind of training schedule make sure your taking in plenty of calories to support it