PDA

View Full Version : question regarding expiration dates

feardaram
10-30-2009, 12:36 PM
I purchased some ALN products some time ago that ended up getting lost when I moved. They have been recently located. I have ETS, Thermocin, the multivitamin, and some strawberry nitrean. I did a search but couldn't get a clear answer.

If the nitrean smells/tastes bad, don't use it (didn't look at the expiration date). Got it.

The Thermocin and ETS both expired a month ago. The vitamins expire in a month. Is there any danger associated with using them? Simply diminished results?

machaf
10-30-2009, 12:52 PM
Should be fine. Think of the expire date as a 'sell by date' you would see on milk at the store. Usually I get a week longer then the date on the milk. Milk spoils a lot faster than any of those product you listed. So milk really isn't the best example, but you get the idea.

As long as they weren't stored in an environment with extreme temperature swings or high humidity, the only thing I could think of is that they might be less potent past their expiration date. Use them all before 2010 and you should have no issues.

chris mason
10-30-2009, 04:22 PM
Yeah, no danger, just potentially diminished results.

gregory.rox
10-30-2009, 09:40 PM
Yeah, no danger, just potentially diminished results.

Would the same be true about the product Results that is currently on a 50% discount? Just wondering if it would be better for me to wait until the stock gets back up with nice and fresh Results.

Brian999
10-30-2009, 11:41 PM
Would the same be true about the product Results that is currently on a 50% discount? Just wondering if it would be better for me to wait until the stock gets back up with nice and fresh Results.

No, the thing is the Results isn't expired. At least that's what it says on the container. It will be a little clumpy,(and may need more mixing), and may taste bitter but the same effectiveness. I haven't noticed a thing. Since it's at a discount you can alway's use 3 scoops instead of 2, or double the dosage, and get better results!:evillaugh:

chris mason
10-31-2009, 11:12 AM

The discounted RESULTS is still good to go relative to efficacy. I'm using it myself daily.

feardaram
11-01-2009, 03:33 PM
false alarm. none of the stuff expires until this time... next year. not sure why i thought it was 2010. thanks for the quick responses though!

feardaram
11-02-2009, 02:16 PM
forgot how potent thermocin was! took 4 total on saturday and felt perfect. took 5 yesterday, perfect. went for the full 6 today... it is really getting me going. i'm not feeling bad, but i can tell i've ingested a pretty powerful stimulant. i'll keep it at 4-5 capsules for the next week or so.