PDA

View Full Version : RESULTS in the morn

betog22
11-01-2009, 11:50 PM
since i plan to workout first thing in the morning, would it be ok to take one scoop of results 30min before and then another scoop during and then nitrean after? just curious....oh and im also stackin the creatine and multi and maybe a fat burner...mostly concerned with what to eat or take first thing n the morn...

amz916
11-02-2009, 01:10 AM
Timing is a minor variable when it comes to taking results, take it when ever you like, or how ever it is most convenient. I like taking 2 scoops in the morning along with 100-200 mg caffeine for a nice energy boost. You can even mix the results and nitrean if you like the taste (depends on what taste your products are).

I like to keep my carb intake higher during the first half of the day.

betog22
11-02-2009, 07:13 AM
kool, i really dont count the carbs ans othe stuff like that...im just lookin forward to gettin an awesome workooutt and makin sure i take the supps when im suppose to...

amz916
11-02-2009, 10:32 PM
forget supplements and eat good throughout the day and youll get the best workouts.. supplements arent necessary if you dont have a full diet and routine in check,

ELmx479
11-03-2009, 07:14 AM
since i plan to workout first thing in the morning, would it be ok to take one scoop of results 30min before and then another scoop during and then nitrean after? just curious....oh and im also stackin the creatine and multi and maybe a fat burner...mostly concerned with what to eat or take first thing n the morn...

If I have to lift in the morning that would leave me starving. After a good night sleep I like to get protein in my system asap. So, here is how I do it...

6:00 wake up, nitrean, banana, fish oil caps
6:30 start warming up to lift
6:30-8:00 I sip on results during my workout
8:00 eggs, oatmeal, multi