PDA

View Full Version : Nitrean Formula Change?

machaf
11-04-2009, 11:00 AM
Maybe I'm out of the loop, I searched and couldn't find anything.

I noticed Nitrean is now listed as 109 cals and 22g protein. It use to be 110cals and 24g protein.

New formula?

Joe Black
11-04-2009, 12:36 PM
Hi Machaf,

The label has changed in a minor way, but the formula and flavour are unchanged.

The change with the label is basically down to the way the govt require things to be labelled under a higher status of quality control our supplier has recently achieved.

The change is very minor though - basically the protein count has dropped 2g and carbs have changed from <1 to 3. Fat is the same.

Cheers,

Daniel

P.S - we are actually working on some changes to the formula at the moment which we'll most likely make early next year. These will continue to improve nitrean even further - watch this space.

chris mason
11-04-2009, 01:23 PM
Daniel pretty much summed it up. To add, the changes in the requirement for product labeling did not absolutely require that we make significant changes to our labels. For example, roughly a 20% fudge is allowed in the protein per serving reporting. Mixing of proteins is not an exact science between batches and there is some variance. We could have left our labels at 24g, but wanted to be more exacting and decided to go with a more accurate reflection of our batch averages. So, basically, you now have a more accurate labeling than in the past and that is a reflection of new standards and our choice to exceed said standards. As always, we want to exceed the industry standards, not just meet them.

dynamo
11-04-2009, 02:32 PM
....As always, we want to exceed the industry standards, not just meet them.

:thumbup: I appreciate this attitude.

machaf
11-06-2009, 08:34 PM
Thx guys. I just got my Nitrean, Results and Maximus today.

Can't wait to start taking Results and Maximus after my vacation

machaf
11-07-2009, 01:01 PM
So I couldn't wait two weeks to try the stuff.. Maximus is awesome Chocolate tastes just like Opticen. (milkshake, damn this stuff is good)

I got the Cherry Results. Smells NASTY, very strong smell. Taste isn't bad but it isn't good by any means but is tolerable. Can't wait too see my results over the next month.

ALN rocks!