PDA

View Full Version : Sorry But Got to Ask ?

thecoder0
11-04-2009, 03:21 PM
Does anyone have problems wth wind/flatulence when taking in lots milk and protein or is it just me ?

Nicky
11-04-2009, 03:27 PM
For a week or so I did. My poor wife never fully recovered.

Off Road
11-04-2009, 03:43 PM
:lurk: This should be better than watching TV

lilotaku
11-04-2009, 03:56 PM
I thank God i'm not lactose intolerant and I pray for those who are...I pray that they stay the hell away from me when ingesting dairy products.

ZenMonkey
11-04-2009, 04:11 PM
The wort I got was when I tried an NO product and GOMAD at the same time. It was horrible.

Jayfive
11-05-2009, 09:09 AM
Does anyone have problems wth wind/flatulence when taking in lots milk and protein or is it just me ?

You can say "farting", I promise we won't laugh at you... well... maybe a tad. But seriously, yes. It may be a slight lactose intolerance. Also, some protein products digest better than others. While I was taking ON I was blowing it up everywhere, but with Nitrean, I don't have that problem.

Cirino83
11-05-2009, 09:23 AM
when I first started drinking protein shakes I did farts that smelled like hot trash for a week or 2. The warm ones.

tnathletics2b
11-05-2009, 09:56 AM
I farted and burped continuously until my body got used to the additional milk/protein intake. After about a week or two I had no more problems.

jamrock
11-05-2009, 10:30 AM
im not lactose intolerant but when i start hitting a gallon every other day for over a few weeks you can tell in the tone. :P

whey gives me cramps the first few weeks i start drinking it heavily (for PSMF).. a shake or two a day (100-150g of protein) doesn't do diddly.. buy good quality..

thecoder0
11-05-2009, 10:50 AM
im not lactose intolerant but when i start hitting a gallon every other day for over a few weeks you can tell in the tone. :P

whey gives me cramps the first few weeks i start drinking it heavily (for PSMF).. a shake or two a day (100-150g of protein) doesn't do diddly.. buy good quality..

What is good quality one ? the ones I have been looking at are mainly made by maximuscle,thats just because they are the ones that my Gym are pushing.

Cheers

Dave

Travis Bell
11-05-2009, 11:35 AM
Nitrean (http://atlargenutrition.com/nutrition_detail.php?products_id=1) is a really nice blend that most people seem to have a good response to.

Mercuryblade
11-05-2009, 12:02 PM
I'm pretty lactose intolerant, I had a bunch of garlic bread one night at dinner and forgot to take a lactaid.
It looked like someone tagged the inside of the toilet with brown spraypaint.

I have a host of digestive issues, one of the first nights I was spending with my current girlfriend I had really bad gas. So during the movie I kept getting up to fart in her bathroom, they were so awful that I when I'd go into the bathroom a half hour or so later to drop another bomb it still reaked from the previous delivery.