PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice, if possible

Rustynutz82
04-27-2002, 07:45 PM
ok, here we go. I am new to the site and need some help on my diet. I posted my workout and diet on the training board the other day and was told they both sucked. I , for the most part, agreed about my diet but i thought my workout was ok. Anyways, i just was going to see if i could get some advice. I am 6'0, 152lbs, and 8%body fat. I measured my arms yesterday: 12 1/2, and my quads: 19 1/2. Waist is 32. Anytime I try to up my calorie intake I start getting a stomach but i see no difference in my arms/ legs/ anywhere else in my body. It all goes to my stomach. That might be because i eat fast food though. I am a VERY picky eater. I don't like veggies, fruit, italian, oriental, mexican, or seafood. I guess i only like meat. I'm trying to gain muscle mass and i don't know how many calories, fat, or carbs to take in. I know i need ATLEAST 152 protein. Oh yeah, i dont like oatmeal or peanuts either. I would appriciate any help on improving my diet, if its possible. Thanks

jdelaware
04-28-2002, 12:54 AM
go to the diet and nutrition archive read the article that anthony wrote it will give you an idea on how to set your calories.

Behemoth
04-28-2002, 11:56 AM
Yikes! You don't like most of the better foods, but if your looking for more protein and don't like any of those, try chicken, cottage cheese, milk, quality beef, and maybe some turkey.

nejar462
04-28-2002, 12:00 PM
"I guess i only like meat"

ace.

Rustynutz82
04-28-2002, 03:58 PM
yeah, that's pretty much what i eat. I don't like cottage cheese though. And i don't like milk either but i drink it aynways, i just down it.