PDA

View Full Version : 12wk diet progress

tyler
11-05-2009, 09:40 PM
So, to enlighten anyone who looks at my journal, this is what ive been up to for 12 weeks with shelby starnes. For the past 12 weeks ive been dieting down from a FAT, outta shape, no endurance kid weighing 230lbs down to a fit,not so outta shape, way better endurance kid weighing 194 (as of this past wendesday) lifting the same weight as i did weighing 36lbs lighter!

i just cant explain how much better i feel in and out of the gym. i still dont have a ripped body appearence but i know i have changed for the good. i did diet for 9 weeks doing **** to the T, then for the last 3 weeks i decided to learn how to maintain the weight im currently am at.

The plan now is to eat what i want but make better healthy choices and to not pig out every meal for a while and stick below or near the 200lbs mark then go back on it and get down to 185 (possibly).

heres my progress pics- (be nice)

http://www.dropshots.com/tyler19#

(P.S- posted this on another forum too, just copied and pasted this here)

DavyRen
11-06-2009, 06:56 AM
That really is great progress in the short space of time....the most important thing is that you have learnt just how important diet is and what the positive effects can be when tracking your macros. Not sure if you use www.fitday.com or not but I would be lost without it

galileo
11-07-2009, 01:58 PM
No joke - Shelby knows his stuff. He's working with a member or two here with great results.

Your cut is impressive, a good bit of weight off in a short period of time. Keep at it and post back when you're complete.

Tony Ferrara
11-23-2009, 09:41 PM
Awesome improvment dude! Right now I'm sitting in at about 233, pretty fat, I wanna know what diet you went on and what workouts you did.
I plan to get under 200 in 12 weeks also from Dec 1. - March 1. then start a P90X program.

Bailey
11-24-2009, 02:41 PM
i'm interested in what you did diet wise, i'm 285 lbs at 6ft, its not a good look. thats good going for so short a time frame

Rugg
11-24-2009, 02:45 PM
Why wait to start P90x? I used it to drop from 216 to 190 (without following the eating plan, but eating more intelligently). I was in the worst shape of my life before starting and couldnt even make it through a whole workout without having to take a break. Finished up in much better cardiovascular shape and having lost a good amount of fat. It doesnt build a lot of strength, but its still well worth the time invested.

aj24
11-24-2009, 02:55 PM
looks like some very good progress in the amount of time taken

RonnyB
11-28-2009, 09:21 AM
Sooo..... how does one get the services of this "shelby"? You have made great improvements bro.

tyler
11-29-2009, 07:36 PM
tropininnutrition.com

cphafner
11-30-2009, 09:38 PM
nice job. Dropped the fat. Now time to add some muscle to your frame. Are you done with your time with Shelby?